Home > Forum > Frac Sand

frac sand

May 16, 2017 at 05:58 PM CST
lol , that ad for that cheap rate frac sand haul sure disappeared quick...lmao
Replied on Tue, May 16, 2017 at 07:27 PM CST
+ 1
Wow, when I called the guy he sounded like he was running from his pickup truck it sounded like a scam or something but I'm glad he's gone
Replied on Tue, May 16, 2017 at 07:32 PM CST
+ 1
well from what i have been hearing from several guys down this way hauling sand , 1.50 to 1.70 on a round trip is about the norm...... they are starting to ship that stuff in hoppers over railcar and pneumatic...... i don't think it would take a genius to figger out why..........
Replied on Tue, May 16, 2017 at 07:53 PM CST
+ 1
Yes I've been waiting for that to happen since president Trump screwed up George Soros pipeline deal as soon as the Obama Administration was gone. George Soros needs to keep his rail cars full it's probably going to get worse before it gets better
Replied on Tue, May 16, 2017 at 08:15 PM CST
they movin on hoppers cause they can get it done cheaper and no detention in most cases and the dumbasses will do it , i know some guys that are haulin it right at 300 miles for 800 bucks and deadheading back and some others that are running 400 almost for 1200 and they are tellin everybody how much they makin and just happy as a pig in the mud.... i can't understand why they can't figger out mostly all they are doin is buying fuel and wearing out a truck.....
Replied on Wed, May 17, 2017 at 08:07 AM CST
Hello good morning I know down at texting so I just help set up some Trucking last month and also is take home 1500 1800 day course they were limited on trucks but who's there is happy but you do have to keep on your toes to see who's out there to beat you down and as the song says don't let him get you down Keep On Truckin peace
Replied on Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:16 AM CST
+ 1
I didn't understand any of that!
Replied on Wed, May 17, 2017 at 03:23 PM CST
+ 2
Not George Soros genius, Warren Buffet owns the railcars, and the NS...............
Replied on Wed, May 17, 2017 at 03:43 PM CST
right..... soros owns the democrats......
Replied on Wed, May 17, 2017 at 07:58 PM CST
Quote: "Not George Soros genius, Warren Buffet owns the railcars, and the NS..............."

I stand corrected
Replied on Thu, May 18, 2017 at 06:38 AM CST
Well hell Jason nice to see you back, I really missed you're comments on this forum, it was getting a little boring lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replied on Thu, May 18, 2017 at 07:10 AM CST
Quote: "I didn't understand any of that!"

What???
Replied on Mon, May 22, 2017 at 01:51 PM CST
Quote: "Well hell Jason nice to see you back, I really missed you're comments on this forum, it was getting a little boring lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey buddy Marcy and I have been coming up your way but it's been too late at night. If you would stay up past 8 o'clock we all could go out and drink a beer. Give me a call I need to buy me a steerable pusher
Replied on Thu, May 25, 2017 at 12:42 PM CST
Quote: "well from what i have been hearing from several guys down this way hauling sand , 1.50 to 1.70 on a round trip is about the norm...... they are starting to ship that stuff in hoppers over railcar and pneumatic...... i don't think it would take a genius to figger out why.........."

The question I have Is ,, are they working new wells is there any new money in the Oil field ? Or are they just fracking old wells ?
Got a truck with husband and wife team ready to go ! Any advice is welcome!
Replied on Fri, May 26, 2017 at 08:20 AM CST
Lots of new wells in Permian in West Texas. Also still a lot of DUCs (Drilled but uncompleted) left from last boom.

Replied on Sat, May 27, 2017 at 09:23 AM CST
Any info on who I would talk to on pulling sand box
"beside Sand Box Logistics"
Preferably South Texas
all info appreciated
Thanks
Replied on Mon, May 29, 2017 at 09:21 AM CST
sorry about that voice recgition not working to well . Ok I help set up frac trucking in Texas 1500 to 1800 a day . sorry for miss print.
Replied on Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM CST
Did I read your post right? You have hauling in Tx for tracking sand? If so can you send me some info on rates a s trailer type! Thanks
Replied on Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:32 AM CST
hello it would hoppers we have the spots filled but the middle of next month more will be added.
Replied on Wed, May 31, 2017 at 01:54 PM CST
I have a truck & hopper avaliable next month please contact me with details
Replied on Sat, Jun 03, 2017 at 04:05 PM CST
Reply above must be a SCRABBLE contest... JEEEEESUS!!! lol

Replied on Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 11:09 AM CST
Folks, we haul a lot of frac sand- some of the rates and miles are as follow

61 miles one way / 122 @ $725/load includes fsc and detention if any

80 miles one way / 160 @ $700/load includes fsc and detention if any

etc.-
Replied on Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 11:19 AM CST
+ 1
Quote: "Folks, we haul a lot of frac sand- some of the rates and miles are as follow 61 miles one way / 122 @ $725/load includes fsc and detention if any 80 miles one way / 160 @ $700/load includes fsc and detention if any etc.-"

ok 2 questons . #1 , is that in a hopper and #2 where is this at ?