Home > Forum > Do Not Haul For Ag Xpress

Do Not haul for Ag Xpress

May 18, 2017 at 08:04 PM CST
+ 1
Over 100 days due a check mailed two weeks ago supposedly and magically has not found its home here in IL but it's coming. So my advice if you are or
thinking of stop and do not haul for them. Myself and others haven't been paid so I'm warning you to stay away from them. The other thing that is upsetting is that
they do not pay and still look for truckers to screw over. I have bills to be paid the guys that furnish my fuel have bills and so on it's tricks Down effect
that they could care less about. If you are In need of money dont operate on my dime which is what your doing. Get your shit together quit posting loads
when you know your in this "bind" you find yourself In and quit putting myself and others in jeopardy. It's hard enough with out you screwing us over.
DO NOT HAUL FOR THIS OUTFIT STAY AWAY FROM YOULL BE BURNED
Replied on Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:43 PM CST
Where are they from?
Replied on Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:59 PM CST
Quote: "Where are they from?"

Pendleton IN and they go by 3G lodgistics also
Replied on Fri, May 19, 2017 at 01:08 AM CST
they that far out and lying to you and you have'nt stopped by their office yet ?
Replied on Sat, May 20, 2017 at 07:44 AM CST
I ran 2 loads for Gray at ag-express. I eventually got paid. The amount was short by 5-10 bucks. It took him couple months to pay. There was some misunderstanding about the material we were hauling . It broke a couple flex bows. The miles were off what he said by a great deal. Load Paperwork was bogus. By the time we unloaded I was sure would never work for him agian or get paid . He had a way to cheap reload . We skipped and headed for home and chaulked that day up as lesson learned.
Replied on Sat, May 20, 2017 at 08:30 AM CST
Quote: "I ran 2 loads for Gray at ag-express. I eventually got paid. The amount was short by 5-10 bucks. It took him couple months to pay. There was some misunderstanding about the material we were hauling . It broke a couple flex bows. The miles were off what he said by a great deal. Load Paperwork was bogus. By the time we unloaded I was sure would never work for him agian or get paid . He had a way to cheap reload . We skipped and headed for home and chaulked that day up as lesson learned."

Can you share that person contact info because I know one it's AG Epress Plus
Replied on Wed, May 24, 2017 at 08:41 AM CST
We hauled 3 loads for this company last February and still haven't been paid after several promises to pay. They did send a check but it bounced and was returned as insufficient funds. I posted a company rating for Ag Xpress on here for others to see a while ago. We have filed on their Brokers Bond as well as a few other carriers who are in the same boat, they have 23 days left to pay us before the bonding company will pay us. I keep getting the answer that the owner is busy with farming right now and doesn't have time to process the invoices for the hired trucking, we hauled these loads in February so that is a lie. Sounds like all the money they are getting from the broker loads is going into the farming business. Do not haul for them is my advice.
Replied on Wed, May 24, 2017 at 08:58 AM CST
Seeing how the check bounced... talk to the District Attorney in the county where the company is from..i know in Nevada you can be liable for 3 times what the check was written for..and i know that in many counties they will get you your money...
Replied on Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:57 AM CST
This isn't Ag Expess out of Billings Montana is it?
Replied on Wed, May 24, 2017 at 11:19 AM CST
Quote: "This isn't Ag Expess out of Billings Montana is it?"

It is not. It's Ag Xpress from Pendleton IN