Tank Services of Ohio is looking for a safe, reliable,
and experienced tractor-trailer operator in the
Toledo, OH area.
HOME EVERY NIGHT, new equipment, employee
owned company. Benefits package that includes:
• Above average wages.
• Weekly pay.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Paid Vacation.
• Paid Holidays
Drivers will be required to deliver materials via
pneumatic dry bulk tanker, end dump trailers and
flatbed trailers within Tri-State area. Must have or
be able to obtain doubles endorsement upon
offering and acceptance of an operator’s position.
• Valid class “A” CDL with at least 1-2year of
• Semi-Tractor/Trailer experience. Prefer 5
• Clean MRV and driving record. (No DUI’s)
• 10-12 hour work days, 6 days a week.
• Able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
• No more than three moving violations in the
last three years.
• No more than one DOT preventable accident in
the last three years.
• Read write and understand the English language.
If interested and qualified please call Jason at
(419) 540-3335 or email at [email protected]