Our drivers will be HOME EVERY NIGHT, will operate late model equipment that is well maintained, and will experience job satisfaction working for an employee owned company.
Drivers for Tank Services of Ohio will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Above average wages.
• Weekly pay.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Paid Vacation.
• Paid Holidays
Drivers will be required to deliver materials via pneumatic dry bulk tanker and end dump trailers within Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. Must have or be able to obtain Michigan T-Doubles endorsement upon offering and acceptance of an operator’s position.
• Valid class “A” CDL with at least 1 year of Semi-Tractor/Trailer experience. Prefer 5 years.
• Clean MRV and driving record. (No DUI’s)
• 10-12 hour work days, 6 days a week.
• Able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
• No more than three moving violations in the last three years.
• No more than one DOT preventable accident in the last three years.
• Read write and understand the English language.
Other expectations include:
• Attend regular meetings to discuss safety, quality and ideas for improvement.
• Maintain clean and orderly equipment.
• Have a flexible work schedule as needed.
• Deal with stressful situations.
• Drive in inclement weather with minimal adverse effect on transport schedule.