Home > Forum > Imagine Saving $10,000 On Your Truck Insurance

Imagine Saving $10,000 On Your Truck Insurance

Sep 07, 2022 at 01:01 PM CST
+ 1

Hey guys,

Larry Hurt, CEO of Bulk Insurance Group here. Many of you know we started Bulk Insurance Group as an extension of Bulkloads and Smart Freight Funding. Since our launch, on average we're saving clients $10,000 on their annual premiums! We've had a ton of success by getting back to the basics of customer service. We answer our phones and give honest advice. Not to mention, we're experts in bulk transportation!

We'd be honored to serve you. You can reach me at 417-590-8111 or [email protected]

For a quote go to https://www.bulkinsurancegroup.com/quote-form fill out the form and we'll be in touch.

Replied on Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 02:20 PM CST

It's funny how I called about the insurance and the guy talked a big game then told me it would be 2 weeks before he could tell me anything!!!!

Long story short been a month and haven't heard anything from them. I have no tickets, no accidents, and a perfect csa!! The only thing he was interested in was wanting me to let him become the agent for my current policy. So far this is a joke!! I'm not chasing a company down to give them my business..

Replied on Sun, Oct 09, 2022 at 09:03 AM CST
I talked to Jared. Said I had interest. Some months back. Never heard anything. Doesn't instill confidence. Knowing and trusting your provider is crucial. Art Pfluger
Replied on Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 09:55 AM CST
Quote: "It's funny how I called about the insurance and the guy talked a big game then told me it would be 2 weeks before he could tell me anything!!!! Long story short been a month and haven't heard anything from them. I have no tickets, no accidents, and a perfect csa!! The only thing he was interested in was wanting me to let him become the agent for my current policy. So far this is a joke!! I'm not chasing a company down to give them my business.. "

Hey William, I apologize for the lack of followup and service on our end. I know rates are low and premiums are high. We are confident we can help. Our team will definitely be reaching out.

Thank you

Jared Flinn

Replied on Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 09:56 AM CST
Quote: "I talked to Jared. Said I had interest. Some months back. Never heard anything. Doesn't instill confidence. Knowing and trusting your provider is crucial. Art Pfluger"

Art - I apologize. We will have someone from our group reach out ASAP. We definitely want your trust and to earn your business as we have over the last 10 years.

Jared

Replied on Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 11:59 AM CST
+ 1

This is Exciting, My insurance cost is $7490.00 a year. Where do I put in my infor for them to send me $2510? LMAO