Home > Forum > MATS 2022 Is This Week!

MATS 2022 is This Week!

Mar 22, 2022 at 11:44 AM CST
+ 2

Hey Folks,

We just wanted to remind everyone one last time that we will be at the Mid-America Trucking Show this week and we're excited to meet everyone! We have heard from a lot of you that you will be there! As mentioned before we will have some new SWAG we're giving out at the show, be sure to stop by our booth #68132 in the West Wing!

We look forward to seeing everyone March 24-26 in Louisville, KY! Safe travels!

Let us know if your truck is in the show!!

Replied on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 08:24 AM CST

I'm reading this post from my room at the Crown Plaza. Getting ready to head out to some Bourbon distillery toors today. See y'all tomorrow!

Replied on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 09:24 AM CST
Quote: "I'm reading this post from my room at the Crown Plaza. Getting ready to head out to some Bourbon distillery toors today. See y'all tomorrow!"

I'm jealous Barry! I should have been a little more diligent with my schedule to try to get down there. I recommend everyone try to meet the bulk loads crew if you're at the show! I had the opportunity to meet them once and they are super nice people. I figure they deserve a handshake for putting up with us!
Replied on Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 06:52 PM CST
+ 1

We had a great time on the distillery tours... One of us got a little carried away.

Replied on Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 08:51 PM CST
Quote: "We had a great time on the distillery tours... One of us got a little carried away."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎
Replied on Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 08:51 PM CST
Good to meet you folks,,place was packed yesterday.