Home > Forum > PAGE LDS

PAGE LDS

Sep 09, 2010 at 10:32 AM CST
Why is this load board which i like the way it is set up have loads which i get everyday from differant companies on there for eclipse which are predominatly page-jk williams loads that they are trying to sell.Double brokering is from what i here illegal and does this do anybody but Eclipse any good any other thoughts..
Replied on Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 04:40 PM CST
Double brokering is not illegal. They all do it . They have a bigger phone book than most trkg. companies
Replied on Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 04:50 PM CST

my factoring company will not allow me to factor Page or Eclipse?????

Replied on Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 11:02 AM CST
Quote: " my factoring company will not allow me to factor Page or Eclipse?????"

Why would you want to factor a company that will pay you fast? I don't know Page, but I know Eclipse will do quickpay. Maybe I don't know anything about factoring, I have never done it.
Replied on Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 04:14 PM CST
Factoring should only be used if your in a bind for cash for an unseen major expence and even then it may be cheaper to get a long term loan or use a line of credit somewhere. I think we in this industry are getting tighter on our cashflow needs because of poor rates and higher operating costs. If you are seeing a trend towards this you may need to adjust your operation accordingly. I have already done so, with expectations of trying to be set for the next set of GOOD TIMES when they come.

Dale