Home > Classifieds > Available Jobs > POWER ONLY LOAD OUT TRAILERS FROM INDIANA AND CALIFORNIA

POWER ONLY LOAD OUT TRAILERS FROM INDIANA AND CALIFORNIA

Mar 03, 2016 at 03:15 PM CST
+ 3 - 3

Hey carriers,

If you have Power only loads ready and no trailer, don't worry. We have Brand New Power only Full load out trailers waiting to go to their destination. You can use our trailers for 7-10 days and drop them to the destination. Flexible pickup dates, you can also pre-book and good rates offered.

Incase we can also get you a trailer on your way back.

If you're interested, call me on

Bilawal Ali.

224-353-7155

Replied on Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 04:46 PM CST
+ 1
What are you considering a good rate
Replied on Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 09:36 AM CST
Something seems fishy here... If you have power only loads and no trailers? Usually in a power only situation, the trailer is the LOAD. Also when you use a NEW trailer for a power only, load the trailer on the way, if you scratch, rub, or anyway mark up the inside of the new trailer, the consignee files a claim for the damage.
Replied on Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 09:48 AM CST
+ 1
You can typically haul all the new empty trailers you want for $2 $2.30 per mile one way so if its not that then please don't bother these men
Replied on Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 10:10 AM CST
Mover your freight using our trailers. Brande new full Load out 53ft dry van, reefer . Use for 7 days
Replied on Sat, Mar 05, 2016 at 06:41 PM CST
What are you paying to deliver the trailers?????????
Replied on Sat, Mar 05, 2016 at 06:49 PM CST
Quote: "What are you paying to deliver the trailers?????????"

Write me here for the price and destination [email protected] or call on 224-353-7155
Replied on Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:48 PM CST
still available?
Replied on Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 06:41 PM CST
Quote: "What are you paying to deliver the trailers?????????"

I can almost guarantee they are looking for free transportation of their trailers by allowing you to load the trailer and get paid for the load you are hauling.
Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 08:56 AM CST
Quote: "I can almost guarantee they are looking for free transportation of their trailers by allowing you to load the trailer and get paid for the load you are hauling."

If not, it's next to nothing. I bought a new hopper and opted to pick it up in Sioux City, IA a couple of years ago. Picked up a new Utility van at factory in VA and could only get $850 for the trailer BUT I could load it and spend a couple of days ducking around with it...just hope you don't screw it up. I just took it out empty...My customer loaded me for the trip back to NC....Wilson wanted $2800 to freight it to me....I was happy with the 850 cuz I was going at there anyway and it's just one trip. But those deals sound leery on a full time basis.
Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 09:15 AM CST
When i was trying to get from Ohio to Dallas to pick up my reefer the load outs were payin from $100 to $250 from the columbus oh and Indianapolis areas. Waited a few days and got a tow away from wabash for 1600
Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 09:15 AM CST
When i was trying to get from Ohio to Dallas to pick up my reefer the load outs were payin from $100 to $250 from the columbus oh and Indianapolis areas. Waited a few days and got a tow away from wabash for 1600
Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 09:17 AM CST
Quote: "I can almost guarantee they are looking for free transportation of their trailers by allowing you to load the trailer and get paid for the load you are hauling."

I talked to him. It's a sham. Nothing plus nothing is still nothing.
Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 09:39 AM CST

Replied on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 09:39 AM CST

Replied on Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 12:44 PM CST
Quote: "still available?"

Do you have power only load or load out trailer
Replied on Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 02:35 PM CST
Glenn where are you currently? I have some load outs in Indiana
Replied on Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 03:45 PM CST
I'm in El Paso, TX
Replied on Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 03:49 PM CST
El paso,tx
Replied on Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM CST
Anyone with van frieght out of albuquerque, nm heading to laredo
Replied on Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 03:09 PM CST
I am interested if you still have the trailers
call or reply
952 232 6144
Replied on Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 07:38 AM CST

Does everyone really understand what power only means? It’s not just tow aways.

And you will never get close to $2/mile for a load out. You’re being paid to borrow a someone’s trailer and if you don’t agree with their rates you can pay for your own trailer. Simple as that.

Replied on Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 03:46 PM CST
is easy math they charge whatever the freight to move the new trailer and they are looking for someone to move it for nothing and better hope you dont screw it up.
Replied on Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 06:32 AM CST
Quote: "is easy math they charge whatever the freight to move the new trailer and they are looking for someone to move it for nothing and better hope you dont screw it up."

The biggest issue with power only is carriers don’t usually say anything to their brokers about damage if they picked it up that way. They don’t take pics of damage or get it signed off for by the shipper. The trailer is in your care and you are responsible for anything marked on the BOL that wasn’t discussed and/or documented when you pick up. So of course a carrier is going to have either a claim or a rate reduction for repair costs. Then of course you have carriers that are just careless and actually do damage the trailer. You have to remember, no one is there to see what happens and usually there is no proof that the carrier didn’t do it. Why should the damage repair costs fall on the broker or customer??