Home > Forum > No More Frozen Loads ColdRelease Dump/Hopper Anti Freeze/Release Agent

No More Frozen Loads- ColdRelease Dump/Hopper Anti-Freeze/Release Agent

Nov 19, 2017 at 03:45 PM CST
It's that time of year again that you need a way to keep loads from freezing in your trailer. ColdRelease is a non toxic, bio-degradable, safe for Food Grade products Anti Freeze/Release agent that works down to -35 F. We have used it for the last 4 years with excellent results. For more information please see our website at BioGreenSolutionsInc.com . You may also click on our ad here on BulkLoads or call 844-634-6749
Replied on Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 05:15 AM CST
We have had several people ask about coverage rates. It takes approx 1.5 Gal to do a 39' trailer. So cost per load is about $ 12/load. Less if it is bigger material such that you can get 2 loads from 1 application. Thanks
Replied on Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 05:29 PM CST
Another question we have been getting a lot is the product safe for feed and agg products? The answer is yes, completely biodegradable and will not contaminate loads. It is also water soluble so you can clean it out of your trailer with a standard wash out If needed.
Replied on Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 07:52 AM CST
I put the ColdRelease to the test this past weekend. I loaded somewhat wet aluminum turnings in my steel round bottom trailer friday the 22nd, it was 25 degrees out. It sat in the trailer all weekend long, it got down to 6 degrees. I delivered the load Tuesday the 26th, it was 7 degrees where i delivered. I raised the box and nothing came out. I applied 2 gallons of the ColdRelease. Did i not do something correctly or is 4 days of the product sitting in the trailer too long? I'm not impressed so far.
Replied on Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 09:42 PM CST
How did you get the turnings to break loose and what do you guys usually do for scrap in the cold?
Replied on Sat, Jan 06, 2018 at 12:45 PM CST
A grapple crane had to come over to break up the load. Then got the shovel and the broom out. I use salt and ColdRelease. Other than the turnings load freezing, ive been having good luck.