Home > Forum > OWNER OPERATORS WITH OWN AUTHORITY

OWNER OPERATORS WITH OWN AUTHORITY

Jul 31, 2018 at 09:06 AM CST
+ 4 - 2
Good morning drivers,

I believe there is strength in numbers.There are companies that would like to call and have several loads hauled and not have to call several drivers to get there product hauled. I am a driver and grew up helping my Dad who started trucking in 1977. He is still driving today and hopes to retire in the next few years.I started driving in 2000 and have always had a love for trucking. Trucking has provided income for me and my family for my entire life. I currently have a brokerage business that I operate from north Florida and still drive when one of our drivers would like time off. I would like to build a team of Owner Operators that are wanting the benefits of large trucking companies with out leasing on to them. A place where they are payed weekly and can send all there bills. A place where they can purchase insurance at a premium rate.Where there is community and unity among each owner.A place where only the top O/O that have the best driving record and safety scores with experience are welcome.Only the best of the best. I would like your thoughts about this and have a vision for it. If this is something that you would like to be apart of please email me at [email protected].
Pray that you stay safe and for traveling mercy as you go. God Bless!
Replied on Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 08:02 AM CST
Replied on Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 07:46 AM CST
+ 2
Good luck buddy with all of that ??
Replied on Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 03:50 PM CST
I live in glencoe ont. And have my own truck . dump trailer and ins and cvor. There is a man in glencoe i know claims his son runs liberty in california