Home > Forum > Forum

Forum

Sep 09, 2018 at 02:11 PM CST
+ 5
Just curious. .but when did the word FORUM..as in having discusions with each other..turn into LOAD board As in trying to find somebody to haul my product?
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 06:28 AM CST
+ 2
I’m not sure but possibly it might be free to post on the forum board. I don’t know. But I’ve commented about that before and never got any responses. Like I said before this forum board has just become a “who can out smartass the previous post board”. It’s almost a waste of time anymore
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 08:22 AM CST
+ 1
Quote: "I’m not sure but possibly it might be free to post on the forum board. I don’t know. But I’ve commented about that before and never got any responses. Like I said before this forum board has just become a “who can out smartass the previous post board”. It’s almost a waste of time anymore"

Hi Jeff and Jake and apologize for the delay in responding. We are actually in the process of creating subcategories for the forums where anything work/load related will go into a separate section. We feel this is a better option than deleting a post as there may be some members that can benefit. Please let us know if you think there are some better solutions as we always want the forum to be a positive welcoming community for anyone to ask questions and help others.

Jared
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 08:27 AM CST
+ 3 - 2
If you have enough room it would be great to have a catagory for shippers with actual loads, and another for brokers with a cell phone.
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 08:33 AM CST
Quote: "If you have enough room it would be great to have a catagory for shippers with actual loads, and another for brokers with a cell phone."

Yeah we can do that..
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 11:09 AM CST
Quote: "Yeah we can do that.."

Well here we go...a problem solver.. And Not a problem maker..THANK YOU..
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 05:13 PM CST
Thanks for deleting that post that was full of garbage. I come on here to listen in and glean anything useful to make me more business smart. Not look into a crystal ball to find a lost love in San Antonio. Once again good job
Replied on Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 07:50 PM CST
+ 5 - 3
How about shipper/broker post the rates on there loads and what the product is to save everyone's time
Replied on Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 09:30 AM CST
Quote: "How about shipper/broker post the rates on there loads and what the product is to save everyone's time"

+1. It's interesting that other load boards have rates,specific locations,and all equipment needed to do the load.
Replied on Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:06 AM CST
+ 4
Would you mind naming the other load boards that have that information
Replied on Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 12:47 AM CST
+ 7
I know I know nothing. I have tried to not respond to the forum as in my old age I typically embarrass myself, but I would truly like to see ALL loads posted under loads. I honestly feel that allowing ANYONE to post a load inaccurately should incur a penalty. It wastes every truck owners time. No the posting party should not be able to write 3 paragraphs on why I should haul their cheap as crap. If you are embarrassed to post the correct location with rates then I probably won't haul your load anyway. The whole thing becomes very childish, like nobody is going to know I hauled for $.75 per mile.
I understand that the owners of this site are in business to make a profit. So am i, I get it. I think that Matt and Jared have accomplished the American dream and they shouldn't have to apologise for the success, but please hold the load posters to some kind of standards if you want the truck owners to continue to support your site.
Even though I will live the rest of my Life trying to keep the mega carriers and mega brokers out of the bulk business truck owners alone can't do it on their own against the kind of money a TQL can muster to manipulate the trucking market.

Ok have at it. I haven't hit send and regret the post, but if we can't get some body to hold the posting parties to some accountability the load part of the site becomes irrelevant.

Thank God for spell check I think I got 2 or 3 words right.

Art Pfluger....and only my personal views... Please don't call my office and rip and tear on my people.
Replied on Wed, Oct 03, 2018 at 10:33 AM CST
Quote: "I’m not sure but possibly it might be free to post on the forum board. I don’t know. But I’ve commented about that before and never got any responses. Like I said before this forum board has just become a “who can out smartass the previous post board”. It’s almost a waste of time anymore"

Yep.
Replied on Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 05:37 AM CST
Quote: "Would you mind naming the other load boards that have that information "

Evidently he would mind??
Replied on Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 11:11 AM CST
Quote: "Evidently he would mind??"

THAT IS KIND OF THE IMPRESSION I AM GETTING AS WELL.
Replied on Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 08:58 PM CST
Quote: "THAT IS KIND OF THE IMPRESSION I AM GETTING AS WELL."

Maybe that’s the magic board with all the $4 including bounce freight. It’s not for small timers
Replied on Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 09:59 PM CST
Just to clear the air. DAT 123 loaded And the list goes on and on. I agree this load board,website,forum. Is getting to be more and more of a disappointment.