Home > Forum > Hopper Sand

Hopper Sand

Dec 04, 2018 at 05:11 PM CST
Anyone know whos running hopper sand. ND, TX, OK? Ive got a hopper a truck and authority. Just need work. LA sand slowed way down and this dry van hauling is making me crazy.
Replied on Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 07:48 AM CST
I do not have pro membership. I guess this following link has the information u need. I googled it and it showed me half the answer. Please refer to this link, if youu cann : https://www.flatloads.com/forum/hopper-bottoms-between-texas-and-oklahoma

Replied on Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 07:49 AM CST
I?m in Texas and current rates make it better to stay home or haul grain.
Replied on Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 08:56 AM CST
We are in Nd and I don't remember the last sand load I saw coming up this way. Pretty sure they use pnuematic trailers for the sand up here.
Replied on Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 12:36 PM CST
TMC has sand work almost every day in various parts of TX. Contact Karl McKeeman
[email protected]
Replied on Sun, Dec 09, 2018 at 07:15 PM CST
Check with united sand Lufkin tx
Or look up loads on bulkloads for west Texas that say delivery in big lake Texas that's Odessa Texas zone
And with Cisco Logistics from Cisco Texas
Replied on Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 09:05 AM CST
I don't understand u guys hauling sand for rates for so cheap, that's why rates don't go any higher due that u all keep accepting low rate.
Replied on Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 07:43 AM CST
+ 1
Amen to that. I sometimes haul frac sand here in Illinois, it's worse here then hauling grain. We haul some sand at an hourly rate. Thats when we trans load on sight and it's great but I personally hardly see it. But loading at point A and delivering to point B it's terrible. To many people cutting rates and then the big dogs moved in like "CIG Logistics"