Home > Forum > Class 1.3 Hazmat Drayage

class 1.3 hazmat drayage

Dec 17, 2018 at 03:22 PM CST
I'm looking for any and all drayage carriers that can haul hazmat class 1.3C. I have 10 loads available in Savannah, GA. 4 loads are round trip to St. Marks, FL & 6 loads are round trip to East Camden, AR. please call 832-764-0991. I have good money in these loads!
Replied on Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 07:16 AM CST
I only have roundtrip loads from Savannah, GA to East Camden, AR left. Need team drivers $7,500 for 1600 miles. If you know anyone that can haul this please have them contact me.
Replied on Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 07:16 AM CST
I am near east Camden and used to live there& do work in ordanince plant areas( Lockheed& raetheon),so I know the territory. I have hoppers & have acc s to dumps & live bottoms. I can pass hazmat tests, just curious if you would give me a rate. If you would email me [email protected] or call or text 8705505777 I am interested,especially if this is a semi regular thing& the hazmat makes it a lucrative proposition. If it’s really good I will do it full time myself
Replied on Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 05:33 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "I am near east Camden and used to live there& do work in ordanince plant areas( Lockheed& raetheon),so I know the territory. I have hoppers & have acc s to dumps & live bottoms. I can pass hazmat tests, just curious if you would give me a rate. If you would email me [email protected] or call or text 8705505777 I am interested,especially if this is a semi regular thing& the hazmat makes it a lucrative proposition. If it’s really good I will do it full time myself"

You may want to talk to your insurance people..you might be in for a major shock..i know i was looking at hauling diesel..required cargo insurance was a minimum of 5 million..i got a quote of 24,000 a year.that is not including your Pl Pd nor libility insurance..thats extra...this was 3 years ago..also to haul hazmat you might want to check out the required state and federal permits..and having a load where you are hauling class 1..the DOT wants top of the line equipment ..certain types of metals or wood floors....hauling any hazmat loads is not only getting a driver licensed...but the company and the truck..i dont want to burst anybodys bubble..but you may want to look at the costs involved..and the requirements of the DOT..there is a reason for 4.50 a mile freight..i do hope the best for you...there is a reason that these loads are a class 1 placarded loads...also you may need to be TWIC cleared..good luck..
Replied on Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM CST
I have one more load available. Drayage roundtrip from Savannah, GA - East Camden, AR - Savannah, GA. I have plenty of money if you have anyone available.