WE OFFER THE LARGEST LOAD LIST OF BULK FREIGHT LOADS AVAILABLE ONLINE
There are 65,378 Bulk Loads Available in 3,667 Postings.

Forum: ARE YOU KIDDING ME $1.10 A MILE
Posted Wed, Feb 27 2019 10:22 PM CST 21 Likes
BRANDON ZIMMERMAN
GABLE TRUCKING LLC
Pratt, KS

Posts: 3

Im just gonna put this out here for my own satisfaction Im not gonna reply probably wont even read the comments. But are you freaking kidding me. As im sitting in Hereford, Tx with no load out of here and turning to the load boards for some help. I decide well gonna have to bounce a little bit farther than we usuually do so i start reaching out a little farther and find a load from Guymon, Ok to Wichita, Ks its grain of course. I send an e mail inquiring about avaialability and the rate. I get a prompt response of yes but can you load in Texhoma. Well yea less bounce miles. Notice they didnt send back the rate. I ask for the rate and i get 35'ish back in a bout 10 minutes i put the calculator to work and quickly decide im not going to haul for $1.10 a mile. Now to the point of this, and im sorry if youre offended by what follows but i believe it needs to be said. Who ever is hauling at these kind of rates. Please take you junk ass falling apart equipment off the road and in the scrap yard. If you are consistently hauling for that price there are a few things your not doing maintenance is one of them. There is no way to make money at $1.10 a mile if there is please enlighten me and show your work in a comment. Gentleman pull your heads out of you asses and quit hauling at these pitiful rates. I know this wont change anything but I feel better now. Please post ideas how to change this industry and put money back into drivers and owners pockets and not in the brokers pockets. Oh and I hope ya'all arent banking on high fertilizer rates this year, I dont think its gonna happen they got the rates so low right now and people lined up to haul at these low rates why raise the rates.

REPLY
Posted Thu, Feb 28 2019 08:31 AM CST 13 Likes
DUANE GEISELMAN
FCFH TRANSPORTATION LLC
Holbrook, NE

Posts: 195

You just stated the problem. Too many trucks lining up to haul the cheap crap. Don't blame the brokers if the truck is the one silly enough to accept the rate. You truckers pretty much hold the power to change these rates. No is a very powerful word. Rates will rise if the TRUCKER quits doing all this for nothing. Truck operators can gripe all they want about brokers, but the broker is not the one hauling for the cheap rate. The TRUCKER is the one that is doing this to themselves. A broker isn't going to take his Cadillac down to the Port and haul the fertilizer to Nebraska or South Dakota. If the TRUCKER is silly enough to do this the broker laughs all the way to the bank. It has been this way for years and it probably will never change until the TRUCKER figures out what rates work for him and what rates don't work.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Feb 28 2019 10:06 AM CST 1 Like
BILL WRIGHT
BILL WRIGHT TRUCKING, INC.
COVINA, CA

Posts: 12
Originally Posted by: DUANE GEISELMAN
Quote: "You just stated the problem. Too many trucks lining up to haul the cheap crap. Don't blame the brokers if the truck is the one silly enough to accept the rate. You truckers pretty much hold the power to change these rates. No is a very powerful word. Rates will rise if the TRUCKER quits doing all this for nothing. Truck operators can gripe all they want about brokers, but the broker is not the one hauling for the cheap rate. The TRUCKER is the one that is doing this to themselves. A broker isn't going to take his Cadillac down to the Port and haul the fertilizer to Nebraska or South Dakota. If the TRUCKER is silly enough to do this the broker laughs all the way to the bank. It has been this way for years and it probably will never change until the TRUCKER figures out what rates work for him and what rates don't work. "

It's not only in the bulk industry. Flatbed rates from Phoenix, Az. to southern California $0.78 per mile. SMH
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Feb 28 2019 11:43 AM CST 3 Likes
MORGAN QUICK
MT QUICK
Cortez, CO

Posts: 28
Yes! No more “it’ll buy the fuel” mentality. If it doesn’t pay, it doesn’t go in the wagon. Also, I would like to know how this fertilizer deal got so bad. It’s never been great, but I keep seeing more and more brokers posting the same loads at worse rates. Some of them are half of what they used to be. I don’t blame the brokers. I blame people dumb enough to haul it and end users for having zero loyalty to the people that provide better service. As soon as everything dries up, there will be a run and the plants will gripe because they can’t get trucks and when the farmers get mad they call the adults to haul when they could have avoided it by sticking with a reputable carrier/broker team to manage their inventory. REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Feb 28 2019 05:37 PM CST 3 Likes
DALE HERMANS
HERMANS FARM
Milbank, SD

Posts: 162
Since November my empty miles have gone way up. There's been a crazy amount of sub 2.00 per mile loads. Negotiating goes no where, so yes, they must have a ton of willing victims. I find it funny that no name elevators will pay 2.20 per mile on a comfortable weight of soybeans and 2.40 on a comfortable weight of fertilizer, and maintain profitability, but the big companies are paying 1.25 for a scale dodging load? And yes I agree it's because people are willing. I thought increasing my empty miles to 40 percent would kill me, but maintenance is next to nothing on empty miles, and time is no problem on empty miles, so I don't know how my 2019 profit will look, but I'd guess it's way better than dragging around a 1.50 load instead of empty. That many empty miles isn't good though. I don't know what the answer is. Get rid of auto shifts in the industry to increase the number of skilled drivers with some pride?? Maybe not. Safe travels REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 01 2019 07:26 AM CST
ANDREW WENGER
AWTRANSPORTATIONLLC
Tampa, FL

Posts: 87
Dont haul it. and they can get their own company trucks and make big bucks. thats how that is going to turn out. mean while the poor soul running his truck into the ground can go right along with his business. REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 01 2019 08:32 AM CST 5 Likes
DAVE WINTERS
DWT TRUCKING
CLEARWATER, MN

Posts: 561
Originally Posted by: MORGAN QUICK
Quote: "Yes! No more “it’ll buy the fuel” mentality. If it doesn’t pay, it doesn’t go in the wagon. Also, I would like to know how this fertilizer deal got so bad. It’s never been great, but I keep seeing more and more brokers posting the same loads at worse rates. Some of them are half of what they used to be. I don’t blame the brokers. I blame people dumb enough to haul it and end users for having zero loyalty to the people that provide better service. As soon as everything dries up, there will be a run and the plants will gripe because they can’t get trucks and when the farmers get mad they call the adults to haul when they could have avoided it by sticking with a reputable carrier/broker team to manage their inventory. "

That all sounds good, but how do you propose we accomplishe this? For example are we going to have a group of guys running around the truckstops with baseball bats, enforcing a rate structure like it's the 1920's?
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 01 2019 03:04 PM CST 2 Likes
MORGAN QUICK
MT QUICK
Cortez, CO

Posts: 28
Originally Posted by: DAVE WINTERS
Quote: "That all sounds good, but how do you propose we accomplishe this? For example are we going to have a group of guys running around the truckstops with baseball bats, enforcing a rate structure like it's the 1920's? "

I didn’t say we could accomplish anything. I’m a truck driver. My specialty is identifying and complaining about things I can’t control. It’s a free market. People can haul for whatever they want and shippers/receivers can hire whomever they please. My option is not to control that, it is to exist within it profitably if I can. My choice is to stay or to go. For now, I stay because I have some regular things that make a comfortable amount that nobody has found and lowballed yet. Probably they will at some point. I don’t mean any of this as a swipe at anyone, I think this dialogue is constructive and we’re all on the same team. I was merely offering my outlook that people that are willing to haul things at that rate for any reason are the reason there are loads at that rate. I probably need to think about ways to affect change and I will but the fact remains that freight has to be moved and if nobody moved it for $1.10, 1.50, or 2.00 it would at least pay $2.01.
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 01 2019 03:04 PM CST
GLENN SELLHORST
MCWIESER TRUCKING
Fremont, NE

Posts: 106
Talk about fertilizer rates, a friend of mine bought fertilizer out of catoosa ok and saved himself fifty five dollars a ton and that is after he payed himself forty five dollars a ton to haul it! REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 01 2019 05:41 PM CST 2 Likes
DALE HERMANS
HERMANS FARM
Milbank, SD

Posts: 162
For the people hauling soybeans at shameful rates, just an FYI, soybean basis in South Dakota is $1.15 today. Your missing out on alot of money by taking that load for $0.25 per bushel REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 02 2019 11:31 AM CST 2 Likes
KELLY WILSON
WILSON BULK TRANSPORT
Abilene, KS

Posts: 74
Simple thing hear everybody..... please boycott port 33 and catoosa. If you don?t have a reload for $2/mi out of the port you need to be at least 3.75/mi going down. Always have a plan before booking a load south. Just got quoted $1.17/mi last week and that was taking a lot of 10 loads. I laughed and let them sit there.... however I heard through the grapevine they got pulled. I?m speechless. Do these TRUCKS not understand they?re PAYING to haul this freight. Come on fellas drive past it! REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sun, Mar 03 2019 07:04 AM CST 2 Likes
DAN EGGLETON
EGGLETON TRUCKING
Temecula, CA

Posts: 1
You guys have got to stop working for brokers. You have to do your homework and line up some prime hauls. A guy who relies souly on brokered loads will never survive in this business.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sun, Mar 03 2019 07:04 AM CST
DONALD KEIFER
RUFFIAN ENTERPRISES
Des Moines, IA

Posts: 66
I agree leave it where it sits....however I work off of load board and freight pretty scarce been that way for three weeks now.... now before everyone gets their pantys in a was I pull hopper and most of freight on here where I've been is end dumps belts and walking floors as of late.....however let me pose a question for everyone else if ur not making money at 24 ton how do make it at 30 ton just curouis REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Mon, Mar 04 2019 08:19 AM CST 4 Likes
JOHN CHAFFIN
CHAFFIN TRUCKING
WICHITA, KS

Posts: 4
The problem is all these Spanish fellas. There hauling midds and meal out of Wichita KS west. They will back haul for free. I live in Wichita and I see this every day. That .35 is the going rate from anything from Oklahoma Texas Colorado line. I see these new start up carriers every day. Then they'll set in the bean line 3 plus hours to unload that cheap junk. Then drive a block north and wait another 2 to 10 hours to reload. The banks are loaning them start up money because it's government garunteed. It's our own tax money putting us out of business. Now I'm not saying it's all the Spanish fellas. I've got some good Mexican buddies that sold hopper because they say all the Cubans and cheap Mexican have ruined the business. The Dot don't even bother there junk ass equipment. That's just my two cents worth. REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Mon, Mar 04 2019 08:19 AM CST 1 Like
WES WALTON
WALTON & SONS LLC
LOOGOOTEE, IN

Posts: 15
Originally Posted by: DAN EGGLETON
Quote: "You guys have got to stop working for brokers. You have to do your homework and line up some prime hauls. A guy who relies souly on brokered loads will never survive in this business. "

Couldn't have said it better myself, why make some guy with a phone, desk, and computer a bunch of money. It takes a little - just a little more work to do it yourself, but pays well. Why people use brokers daily or consistently is beyond me. Once in awhile when we are in area we don't normally run i might pull something for a broker, but its rare.

And there are a couple good ones that i could recommend but those are hard to find as well. Brian @ Laidlaw is a good one - I'll just put it out there. Haven't hauled for him for awhile as we stay busy with our own stuff, but he is a good one - no stupid low rates with him.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Mon, Mar 04 2019 08:43 AM CST
PAUL GAMBIANI
PAUL GAMBIANI TRUCKING
Peru, IL

Posts: 11
I’m gonna guess Laidlaw doesn’t do much business in the dogsh!t great plains ag commodities. It seems like a whole other terrible ordeal out there. I asked about fertilizer from western Illinois to western Iowa on this board and the broker quickly responded with a are you kidding me!?$?. He told me he’d pay $1.70/mile one way. Don’t know if there’s permission to name names so I’m not saying who’s the broker but the loads disappear quick so whateva REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Mon, Mar 04 2019 08:43 AM CST
PAUL GAMBIANI
PAUL GAMBIANI TRUCKING
Peru, IL

Posts: 11
Originally Posted by: JOHN CHAFFIN
Quote: "The problem is all these Spanish fellas. There hauling midds and meal out of Wichita KS west. They will back haul for free. I live in Wichita and I see this every day. That .35 is the going rate from anything from Oklahoma Texas Colorado line. I see these new start up carriers every day. Then they'll set in the bean line 3 plus hours to unload that cheap junk. Then drive a block north and wait another 2 to 10 hours to reload. The banks are loaning them start up money because it's government garunteed. It's our own tax money putting us out of business. Now I'm not saying it's all the Spanish fellas. I've got some good Mexican buddies that sold hopper because they say all the Cubans and cheap Mexican have ruined the business. The Dot don't even bother there junk ass equipment. That's just my two cents worth."

Last spring I sold my 23foot steel construction/asphalt trailer, I bought it new. Every single call I got on it was a Mexican with financing through “Chase Bank” I wish I could find out what, if any, financial or government guaranteed minority type program was the root reason for all the same type of buyers
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Mon, Mar 04 2019 09:15 AM CST
WES WALTON
WALTON & SONS LLC
LOOGOOTEE, IN

Posts: 15
Originally Posted by: PAUL GAMBIANI
Quote: "I’m gonna guess Laidlaw doesn’t do much business in the dogsh!t great plains ag commodities. It seems like a whole other terrible ordeal out there. I asked about fertilizer from western Illinois to western Iowa on this board and the broker quickly responded with a are you kidding me!?$?. He told me he’d pay $1.70/mile one way. Don’t know if there’s permission to name names so I’m not saying who’s the broker but the loads disappear quick so whateva "

No Laidlaw wouldn't touch that, but i wouldn't either. I don't really understand the hiding names things, I almost think we should start a new thread with good and bad brokers, shippers, carriers. I suppose it would just turn into a big pissin match, maybe we should list the good ones only.

I called black pearl one time (i think thats what its called), seems like they just follow the other brokers around and post the same loads. The one time i called them whoever answered didn't know if the load was still available or the rate. Folks...if these guys can call and get loads you can too, i have found most of the time the shippers would rather talk to the guys that actually have the trucks.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Wed, Mar 06 2019 03:47 PM CST
SHEDRICK FIELDS
BAYOU STATE TRANSPORT
Baton Rouge, LA

Posts: 93
I feel your pain... However, I'm a very inquisitive person and I've been blown away by what I've seen. I've seen more high dollar Pete's with fine polished trailers hauling this cheap freight than anything. Hell!! I don't know what's going on but alot of folk that you think wouldn't haul this cheap stuff is doing it. There were two Loads ready from a shipper the other day. I told the broker that it was a ridiculous rate.. He replied "Well!!!! I'm been getting it hauled for that!!". and he even had an attitude. So while sitting in the parking lot doing paperwork I see a truck show up.. bad to the bone... clean as a surgical room at the hosiptal.. guy gets out.. loads the load and off he went.. 20 minutes later another guy shows up .... truck looked showroom sharp.. he grabbed the other load.. crap paid $.98 a mile on 470 miles. and this is just one instance.. and before anybody starts with the hoopla, neither of those truck drivers were Mexican.. even they have sense to pass on that crap..

Shutting down isn't going to work.. cussing the brokers out isn't going to work.. because low and behold, if it sits long enough, somebody will grab it. It's SAD!!!
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Wed, Mar 06 2019 03:48 PM CST 1 Like
SHEDRICK FIELDS
BAYOU STATE TRANSPORT
Baton Rouge, LA

Posts: 93
News Flash!!!

They ain't broke!! They just quietly make money and aren't flamboyant like we all are.. I see more Mexicans pulling $3.00 a mile pipe on a flatbed than anything. Problem is, folk think they're minorities... there is no program at CHASE.. they lend them money because them sun of a guns are making huge deposits and paying theirBill's. BTW, I'm a minority and I bank with CHASE... and I can tell you, THEY AIN'T HANDING OUT MONEY BECAUSE OF A SKIN COLOR... When you get a chance, you need to put your ears to the ground and talk to a few Mexicans over dinner.. and you'll see why they're advancing.

They stick together... somebody in their family has a repair shop, so they help each other when the truck breaks.. they get off, drink beer together and do the same thing the next day.. I'm not going to get biblical, but talk to a few.. you'll learn quickly that nobody gives them anything... but they won't end the conversation without saying THE GOOD LORD IS TAKING CARE OF THEM!!
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Wed, Mar 06 2019 04:00 PM CST
EILEEN DOVE
CSC LOGISTICS COMPANY
White Cloud, MI

Posts: 1

I am a broker and a carrier. I am brokering a load (hopper) from Baltimore, MD to Walden, NC $2.80 a mile to the truck. Looking for someone that wants to haul these loads. Need a TWIC card.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Mar 07 2019 08:00 AM CST
DAVE WINTERS
DWT TRUCKING
CLEARWATER, MN

Posts: 561
Originally Posted by: SHEDRICK FIELDS
Quote: "I feel your pain... However, I'm a very inquisitive person and I've been blown away by what I've seen. I've seen more high dollar Pete's with fine polished trailers hauling this cheap freight than anything. Hell!! I don't know what's going on but alot of folk that you think wouldn't haul this cheap stuff is doing it. There were two Loads ready from a shipper the other day. I told the broker that it was a ridiculous rate.. He replied "Well!!!! I'm been getting it hauled for that!!". and he even had an attitude. So while sitting in the parking lot doing paperwork I see a truck show up.. bad to the bone... clean as a surgical room at the hosiptal.. guy gets out.. loads the load and off he went.. 20 minutes later another guy shows up .... truck looked showroom sharp.. he grabbed the other load.. crap paid $.98 a mile on 470 miles. and this is just one instance.. and before anybody starts with the hoopla, neither of those truck drivers were Mexican.. even they have sense to pass on that crap.. Shutting down isn't going to work.. cussing the brokers out isn't going to work.. because low and behold, if it sits long enough, somebody will grab it. It's SAD!!! "

Congratulations you have just explained why nothing will change. There are only two ways to control people who cut rates, one is with baseball bats the other is with government regulation, neither of which is currently a viable option. Only when the supply chain is completely destroyed will anything change.
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Thu, Mar 07 2019 08:00 AM CST 1 Like
ROSS WALDEMAR
UNITY TRUCKING
Sunray, TX

Posts: 10

Some of the problem is all these new guys buying trucks thinking theyre going to get rich ...lol ( aint gonna happen ) so they get these trucks excited just to have a job and will haul for damn near any rate they can get there hands on , and those same trucks a few years down the road you will see dragging their bumpers behind them or holes in the trailers. If trucks would stick together and not touch a load under $ 4 bucks we could at least keep the trucks in shape ( barely ) and put some food on the table, but if you want to get rich go to college or vegas .

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 08 2019 10:10 AM CST
DEAN HUGHSON
WALK-WAY TRANSPORT
WINTHROP, IA

Posts: 133
If there are 10 trucks in Dallas looking for a load and there is ONE load, who gets it?? REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Fri, Mar 08 2019 09:12 PM CST
CHRISTOPHER STIER
STIER FARMS INCORPORATED
GRAND MEADOW, MN

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by: DALE HERMANS
Quote: "For the people hauling soybeans at shameful rates, just an FYI, soybean basis in South Dakota is $1.15 today. Your missing out on alot of money by taking that load for $0.25 per bushel"

IF ALL THESE LOW RATES ARE TRUE ? I WOULD THINK IT KIND OF CONTRADICS THE SO CALLED PEOPLE WITH THE BRAINS OR NOT BRAINS THAT LIKE TO SAY THAT THERE IS A DRIVER SHORTAGE.
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 06:58 AM CST
BRANDON ZIMMERMAN
GABLE TRUCKING LLC
Pratt, KS

Posts: 3
Originally Posted by: DEAN HUGHSON
Quote: "If there are 10 trucks in Dallas looking for a load and there is ONE load, who gets it??"

The truck that will do it for the lowest price. I get your point but dont these guys have some integrity. To me if im taking these loads im part of the problem.

REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 06:58 AM CST
CHRISTOPHER STIER
STIER FARMS INCORPORATED
GRAND MEADOW, MN

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by: DEAN HUGHSON
Quote: "If there are 10 trucks in Dallas looking for a load and there is ONE load, who gets it??"

VERY TRUE STATEMENT! SUPPLIES ALWAYS DICTATE PRICES!
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 06:58 AM CST 1 Like
CHRISTOPHER STIER
STIER FARMS INCORPORATED
GRAND MEADOW, MN

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by: ROSS WALDEMAR
Quote: "Some of the problem is all these new guys buying trucks thinking theyre going to get rich ...lol ( aint gonna happen ) so they get these trucks excited just to have a job and will haul for damn near any rate they can get there hands on , and those same trucks a few years down the road you will see dragging their bumpers behind them or holes in the trailers. If trucks would stick together and not touch a load under $ 4 bucks we could at least keep the trucks in shape ( barely ) and put some food on the table, but if you want to get rich go to college or vegas ."

THE BIG PROBLEM IS CARRIERS EXPLOITING LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAMS ON NAIVE SO CALLED OWNER OPERATORS. THEIR JUST TRYING TO GET FREE DRIVERS AND HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE PAY FOR THEIR TRUCKS AND MAINTENCE.
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 06:58 AM CST
DALE HERMANS
HERMANS FARM
Milbank, SD

Posts: 162
Originally Posted by: CHRISTOPHER STIER
Quote: "IF ALL THESE LOW RATES ARE TRUE ? I WOULD THINK IT KIND OF CONTRADICS THE SO CALLED PEOPLE WITH THE BRAINS OR NOT BRAINS THAT LIKE TO SAY THAT THERE IS A DRIVER SHORTAGE. "

I don't have the stats on a truck shortage or anything, but I read that article about how AG shippers are complaining that they can't get product moved and yet some of them are paying 1.25 per mile for 1000 bu of soybeans. So CHS, you could at least pay farmers more for their soybeans if you are taking so much basis off of their soybean price and not passing it on to the truck. I'm no economist but if you payed someone what it's worth, you'd have plenty of trucks. I haul 4-5 loads per week. Haven't touched a conventional soybean for a company since may 2018. Anybody that understands basis knows there's not enough money to pay 4 bucks a mile hauling grain, but you can do above 2.00 and still be profitable
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 05:02 PM CST
PETE WENGER
PETE WENGER TRUCKING LLC
Manheim, PA

Posts: 32
Wait till they hire a bunch of girls. We got that going on at one place all the guys that work there are drooling after the girls trying to work and not much else gets done. REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 05:02 PM CST
CHRISTOPHER STIER
STIER FARMS INCORPORATED
GRAND MEADOW, MN

Posts: 181
Originally Posted by: DALE HERMANS
Quote: "I don't have the stats on a truck shortage or anything, but I read that article about how AG shippers are complaining that they can't get product moved and yet some of them are paying 1.25 per mile for 1000 bu of soybeans. So CHS, you could at least pay farmers more for their soybeans if you are taking so much basis off of their soybean price and not passing it on to the truck. I'm no economist but if you payed someone what it's worth, you'd have plenty of trucks. I haul 4-5 loads per week. Haven't touched a conventional soybean for a company since may 2018. Anybody that understands basis knows there's not enough money to pay 4 bucks a mile hauling grain, but you can do above 2.00 and still be profitable"

chs is probably one of the worst mismanaged coops. Way to many bosses, too many assistants of the assistant and no body can do the other guys job and just way too much leakage of the till.
REPLY
REPLY WITH QUOTE



Sponsored by Southland Transport
Southland Transport