WE OFFER THE LARGEST LOAD LIST OF BULK FREIGHT LOADS AVAILABLE ONLINE
There are 65,396 Bulk Loads Available in 3,669 Postings.

Forum: PA SPOTTED LANTERN FLY PERMIT
Posted Fri, Mar 08 2019 10:17 AM CST
ANDREW WENGER
AWTRANSPORTATIONLLC
Tampa, FL

As of march 1st someone told me that we can be parked on the spot and fined without this bogus permit. Has anyone had any trouble? And what are you guys especially out of state guys doing about this? REPLY
Posted Fri, Mar 08 2019 12:53 PM CST 1 Like
BEN HARBISON
RONALD GROSS, INC
Cabot, PA

I believe its May 1st that it takes effect. I agree its BS, but you have to nominate someone from your company to be the "trainer." Take the course online for free, register your trucks, and its done. REPLY
Posted Fri, Mar 08 2019 03:44 PM CST
DAVID TEICHROEB
TWEST
Seminole, TX

what are u refering to ? REPLY
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 09:56 AM CST
DAVID BECKNER
BECKNER TRUCKING
MARION, IA

Well if you read the Penn State extension you only need it if you’re gonna unload and load in the quarantine zone. But I don’t know the exact wording of the law And it’s always a different story along side the road REPLY
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 05:02 PM CST 1 Like
ANDREW WENGER
AWTRANSPORTATIONLLC
Tampa, FL

according to what i heard south eastern half of pa is a quarantine zone so any one loading or unloading in that area is subject to trouble REPLY
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 05:02 PM CST
JEFF PEARSON
C & R TRUCKING INC
PAYSON, UT

Is this like snipe hunting? What the heck is a spotted lantern fly? REPLY
Posted Sat, Mar 09 2019 08:40 PM CST
PETE WENGER
PETE WENGER TRUCKING LLC
Manheim, PA

Welcome to PA we got ourselves a stink bug on steroids called a lantern fly and it is going to eat all the trees. Now we need special instructions on I'm not exactly sure what yet and a fancy sticker for our window. REPLY
Posted Sun, Mar 10 2019 01:11 PM CST 1 Like
MEL B
BM HAULING
Orlando, FL

Thanks for the information I don?t Run PA but Im thinking get this permit and avoid fees Just in case I have to go PA Go to Extension.psu.edu search for SLF Remember USA is beautiful country and people from other country bring insects and fish like sneak-head to damage our territory and products , them they can introduce they garbage product to (USA) Farmers are our friends and avoiding spread this bugs help Them also help us As Consumers and Truckers REPLY

Sponsored by Western Trailers
Western Trailers