Home > Forum > Nebraska Trucking Flood Relief/Help

Nebraska Trucking Flood Relief/Help

Apr 01, 2019 at 12:53 PM CST
+ 9

For those of you who have spent time helping out with the disaster in Nebraska with flooding, we appreciate you all dedicating time and supporting those in need in any way you possibly can. Send/post a photo of you/your truck helping haul hay or any sort of relief and we will give you a whole year for FREE on FlatLoads.com! Please email photos to [email protected] , reply to the forum post, or even post on our FlatLoads Facebook page! Thank you to all of those helping in any way you can!

Replied on Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 07:22 AM CST
+ 1
Hi Mr. Padilla. I sent some pictures in from the Laramie, Wy trucks that hauled hay to Albion, Ne. Let me know if you got them if not I will resend them. This was a pretty cool experience to have the oppertunity to help out with this. We all were more than happy to help out.
Replied on Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 08:15 AM CST
Quote: "Hi Mr. Padilla. I sent some pictures in from the Laramie, Wy trucks that hauled hay to Albion, Ne. Let me know if you got them if not I will resend them. This was a pretty cool experience to have the oppertunity to help out with this. We all were more than happy to help out."

Hello Justin, we appreciate you submitting those photos to us, they look great! Good looking set ups y'all had. Blessings to you and your families! If we can EVER do anything to help you, reach out to us!

Replied on Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 08:55 AM CST
Hey fred, what you're offering up is great. How about on the bulk loads side with hoppers? And if so, I'll send some pics and I'll gladly continue paying my membership myself, just send a little donation to farm rescue instead of paying for the membership please.