WE OFFER THE LARGEST LOAD LIST OF BULK FREIGHT LOADS AVAILABLE ONLINE
There are 70,381 Bulk Loads Available in 2,688 Postings.

Forum: END DUMPS?
Posted Wed, May 01 2019 01:37 PM CST
ASHLEY EAGLESTON
KOF
Wichita, KS

I have recently been hired to find multiple trucks in multiple locations for END DUMPS. What is the best way to post up on this load board? Or is this website mostly for HOPPERS, rather than END DUMPS? I have loads going everyday, but this load board is different than I am used to. My customer pays by the ton, not by the mile. Any tips are welcome!

Posted Thu, May 02 2019 07:14 AM CST 4 Likes
CLARANCE ROMERO
CL TRANSPORT SERVICE LLC
Yonkers, NY

There's project section in "LOADS" post it all there or post them individually. Details matter so I'd recommend including as much as possible. GL

Posted Mon, May 06 2019 07:11 AM CST
RAYMOND BROOKS
CDS XPRESS
Glenwood, IL

If you ever have end dump loads in the Chicago/northwest Indiana area let me know..

Posted Mon, May 06 2019 07:11 AM CST
ROSE PFLUGER
ROAD WARRIORS TRANSPORTATION INC
MORRISTOWN, AZ

I would say you will reach as many end dumps as other trailers. As the other person said post as much info as you can. I for one ignore postings with minimal info. I don't have time to make a lot of deadend calls. Especially be honest about what you post. Phoney pick up and destination info is a turn off. Phoney or misleading rates are inexcusable. Don't go there. You can post by whatever metrics you wish. Good luck.

Art Pfluger
Posted Mon, May 06 2019 09:34 AM CST
LISA MILLS
BOW AND ARROW LOGISTICS
Jacksonville, FL

I have a driver with End Dump in NC ready to run. Send me email address will give you his info

Posted Mon, May 06 2019 10:24 AM CST
MATT CLARK
SHEPPARD TRUCKING
Phelps, NY

any end dump jobs in ny or pa??

Posted Tue, May 07 2019 07:54 AM CST
ROSE PFLUGER
ROAD WARRIORS TRANSPORTATION INC
MORRISTOWN, AZ

I think you can reach any bulk trailer on this load board. I've been here since it went professional. I have had a subscription on other boards. This, in my opinion, is the most highly used bulk board at this time. I no longer bother with anything but Bulkloads. Matt and Jared are the best. If you're not getting the results you want talk to them. They'll help. Great people.

Art Pfluger

Sponsored by J-Ball Electronics
J-Ball Electronics