Home > Forum > Owner/ Operator

Owner/ operator

May 12, 2019 at 06:13 PM CST
+ 6 - 1
Just asking for opinions? I?m from the old school of trucking been at it for over 30 years.. Interested in getting into the hopper bottom business.. Any suggestions? Newer equipment.. Great service/ and on time...
Replied on Mon, May 13, 2019 at 04:24 PM CST
+ 1 - 4
JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ?? FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL 402-932-9707
Replied on Tue, May 14, 2019 at 10:38 AM CST
+ 1 - 2
Hi Terry Would like to speak with you. Give us a call at 308-537-2547 Thanks Jennifer Eclipse Transervices
Replied on Tue, May 14, 2019 at 12:54 PM CST
+ 1 - 1

Terry, As with everything in trucking there are a lot of brokers in this part of the industry just like Van, Flatbed, Reefer, etc....be diligent in your homework, don't expect to get rich over night, the hopper industry has gone through drastic changes with elevators buying and loading their own trucks, barges are running more freight up and down the major rivers, a lot of rail is being shipped, and therefore trucks are not getting the cream of the crop anymore as its not cost effective for customers to use trucks.

Replied on Sat, Aug 03, 2019 at 07:25 AM CST
+ 1
Well if you're old school once you see what the rates are you'll be totally flipping out.. I'm learning anyting grain is unbelievably cheap