Home > Forum > Used Trailer Financing!

Used trailer financing!

May 17, 2019 at 08:29 AM CST
+ 1
What company do you all recommend to get a used Wilson hopper financed through?
Replied on Fri, May 17, 2019 at 01:01 PM CST
+ 2 - 2
My best advise to you is if you gotta look for funding it's not a good time to be doing that, unless you have rock solid loads to pull. And my guess is you don't and your new to the game. And if your not new and have been doing awhile you should have money set aside to buy without lenders help. That said things do happen I understand so on that regard my advise is seek out your local banker who you have a relationship with and sit down and talk with him. Either way Best of luck to you.
Replied on Sat, May 18, 2019 at 08:24 AM CST
+ 1 - 2
Not a good time? Really? interest rates are low why not? Shop around some if your buying from a dealer they probably can hook you up.
Replied on Sun, May 19, 2019 at 07:04 AM CST
Quote: "Not a good time? Really? interest rates are low why not? Shop around some if your buying from a dealer they probably can hook you up."

Cause I dont like giving money away for interest .
if you buy a used trailer from a Wilson dealer they Will finance it
Quote: "Cause I dont like giving money away for interest ."

Its 100% business expense 10% rental 5% interest your choice. I couldn't figure out how to make income with a trailer so I'm paying interest thanks anyway for throwing you 2 cents away.
Replied on Sun, May 19, 2019 at 04:11 PM CST
+ 1
You left out a choice pay cash.
Replied on Mon, May 20, 2019 at 10:14 AM CST
+ 2
pay a little interest and pay less tax. No if you can cash it good but with how i roll i am not sitting on 40k at any givin time. I am just a broke normal trucker that can pay the essentials. If you have decent work and have access to a farm credit union i would do that. Farm credit has always used me fair
Replied on Tue, May 21, 2019 at 06:06 AM CST
+ 1 - 1
I guess that would be an option if you robbed a bank. Sure would be nice to pay cash for everything guess you wouldn't remember how it was starting up and getting the truck turning some profit. Just make sure you're paying interest and not and not finance cost. I just found out on 1 trailer wanted to pay off early still costs the same it's not interest its finance charges and you pay them regardless.