Home > Forum > IS IT ILLEGAL

IS IT ILLEGAL

Sep 22, 2010 at 07:56 PM CST
I am set up with a broker that won't give me loads direct they want to give the loads to another carrier and them pass it on to me. I am hauling loads that is under his name . I have my own authorty and ins and my own Eq
Replied on Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 09:57 AM CST
i think thats 3rd party lots do it if thats what it is id just tell your broker to stick it where the sun dont shine
Replied on Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 04:29 PM CST

Give me a shout at 660-646-9630 X 112 and we will get you on the path of making money.
Replied on Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 09:01 PM CST
what is the name of your company
Replied on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 05:18 PM CST
I just bought a used truck with straight pipes can anybody tell me is it legal? I was pretty sure it had to have mufflers but they appear to have been on here for a while Thanks.
Replied on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 06:20 PM CST
Quote: "I just bought a used truck with straight pipes can anybody tell me is it legal? I was pretty sure it had to have mufflers but they appear to have been on here for a while Thanks."

Hi Tom you can run straight pipes but it depends upon if the states that you run in will allow it, its probally gona be outlawed coast to coast but not as of yet.
Replied on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 06:47 PM CST

Straights are illegal in Colorado, most of the guys with straights have a muffler underneath with the baffles punched out. Looks legal even if its not.
Replied on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 07:33 PM CST
thanks alot guys hey second question is a resinator good enough? or what excatually are those for?
Replied on Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:17 PM CST
That's works for Colorado and most just watch how you use your jakes