This Forum Post contains Load Details which are only viewable with a Pro Membership. Click here to Upgrade your Membership and view Load Information.
Mar 07, 2018 at 02:18 PM CST
ST LOUIS OFFICE
Saint Louis, MO
ST LOUIS OFFICE
JB HUNT- Saint Louis, MO
Looking for some help on a project for a customer. Please reach out to me with rates and availability, 952-679-3732 or [email protected]
This Project would begin on 3/12- 1 load per day Should be 2 loads per day beginning 3/19 – we await confirmation from consignee 60 loads in all
Mocksville, NC - Covington, GA
Recap on the needs for transportation:
1. Pneumatic, usually a sleeper since the driver is dedicated, however this is Bayer’s decision. Loading time at our facility (approx. 1.5 to 2 hours) and delivers in Covington GA (approx. 5.5 hour drive). Unloads, driver rests and returns for appointment next day. Depending on the receiving hours of CPI, we load in the morning at 7am ensuring driver will arrive prior to their 4pm closing however, if they are utilizing a 2nd shift, we can load a single truck in the afternoons with delivery later in the evening.
2. We have certified scales
3. A washout is required, for first load (each trailer used, if not dedicated, would require a washout)
4. Our office schedules the appointment times for loading, not unloading
5. CPI is NOT a bottom drop facility, material is blown into their silo by pneumatic trucks
6. EGRAN1240HWD is a non-hazardous granule
Replied on Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 06:54 PM CST
DWT TRUCKING- CLEARWATER, MN
So let me see if I got this right. First you guys kick all of us in the nuts, by paying off the gooberment to shove ELD's down our throat, and now you want us to help you? Bahhahaha.