Home > Forum > Any Experience With Deleting EGR On ISX?

Any Experience with deleting EGR on ISX?

Jan 20, 2015 at 09:33 AM CST
+ 1
Just wondering if anyone out there has done an EGR deletion on their Cummins ISX and how it turned out.
Replied on Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:18 AM CST
I have done a few of them with very good results. You can email me with any [email protected]
Replied on Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 08:09 AM CST
+ 1
Yes you can with very good result but you have to stay out of the big shops then. Peterbilt kW ect.
Replied on Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 08:59 AM CST
Did a 09 last year fuel mileage. Increased. Over a mile a gallon and not one break down since...if u do it don't half ass it...go all the way with new turbo. Everything. ...mines was right at $14000.00.....guy does 1-2 every week....only problem was we had a antifreeze. Leak before work was done....figured it could of been in egr or something. ...end up being had 3 liners cracked. So overhauled it then....could of saved quite a bit ..beings all the new stuff had to come off anyway to overhaul it....one more thing keep all your deleted parts...dealers won't. Take it on trades and most big shops won't work on them I've heard....good luck
Replied on Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:51 AM CST
There was a company out of Canada that used to advertise on here..they changed the computer to ignore the particulate trap ..you would remove it and had to insert a part so the turbo wouldn't over spool. I think it was eightball, highball something like that..don't know the price.but have known about a couple who had it done with better engine vperformance and increased fuel economy.
Replied on Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:53 AM CST
Originally Posted by: JEFF PEARSON
Quote: "There was a company out of Canada that used to advertise on here..they changed the computer to ignore the particulate trap ..you would remove it and had to insert a part so the turbo wouldn't over spool. I think it was eightball, highball something like that..don't know the price.but have known about a couple who had it done with better engine vperformance and increased fuel economy."

Its J ball and they still are advertising here..just found it on the right hand side of the home page.
Replied on Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:37 AM CST
+ 2
I have deleted 2, 2010 and a 2011 ISX Cummins engines. All I had to do was reburn the ECM, and put in a fake DPF canister for back pressure on the turbo so it won't overspool. It cost me $3,000 parts and labor. You can change out turbo, but not required. Fuel mileage increased, was able to pick from Pre-EGR engine horsepower ranges. Original ECM on truck, EGR valve and cooler still on truck, and can run VGT turbo. Truck looks factory OEM. Was visually inspected in California, and passed.
Replied on Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:24 PM CST
Jim
Where did you get the fake DPF canister for your 2011? And what did you do with the catalist? I was told it had to be removed or taken apart and gutted?

Replied on Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:17 PM CST
Originally Posted by: TONY POWELL
Quote: "Jim Where did you get the fake DPF canister for your 2011? And what did you do with the catalist? I was told it had to be removed or taken apart and gutted? "

If you do..it contains presious metals like platnium,.that's wehy they cost so much...
Replied on Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 08:00 AM CST
My 2011 was a non-SCR truck. I got the fake DPF filter from a place in Omaha, NE.. Hatcher Mobil Services. Jason Hatcher. I took my truck there, and they measured the old filter. If you are not close to them, you would need to remove the DPF, and get the exact measurements. There are 3 different filters for a Cummins ISX. I kept the old filter, so if I ever sold the truck, I could simply reisntall the old filter, and just take it somewhere to have factory ECM settings put back in the truck. The fake DPF filter ran me about $1,000. The ECM tune was $2,000 with labor. He does a good job. I have done 2 ISX's, and he reprogrammed a 2007 14.0L detroit for me. Did a EGR delete, and set it at the Pre-emmission 550HP @ 1,850 torque from clear back in 2001. Truck picked up 2 MPG. He did that one for $600, and took him 2 hours.
Replied on Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 11:19 AM CST
Originally Posted by: JEFF PEARSON
Quote: "Its J ball and they still are advertising here..just found it on the right hand side of the home page."

CALL US AT TOLL FREE 18553268863
We can delete emissions on Cummins CAT Detroit and MERCEDES ..
Replied on Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 09:41 PM CST
I better wait my 2014 pete 579 with the ISX has only 83000 miles on it ...So I wiil see how she does by the time the warranty is up and so far the new turbo and catalist she doing the proper regen..
Replied on Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 05:05 PM CST
Hello guys, we are a company specialized in ECM tuning for semi trucks, including DPF EGR DEF SCR deletes.
We cover CAT, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Volvo, Mack, MercedesBenz, Paccar...

Take a look at our web site: http://truckecmtunes.com
Full offer of tunes is on this page: http://truckecmtunes.com/truck-dpf-egr-vgt-removal.html

We are always searching for new dealers, who will be selling our products. If You are a workshop owner, check the web site, since we are the best company for doing this kind of work.

Replied on Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:06 PM CST
Be smart how you approach this the people selling these aren't going to admit to anything if you get caught. I can tell you from experience one of the people on here is selling crap but can't say more. People are getting caught and it is an extensive problem if you do. I am more than aware of the short term benefits, but think about ALL of the situations FIRST. Who will help you , for one, if you have a problem away from home? What is the cost if you get busted?

Art Pfluger
Replied on Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 11:50 PM CST
- 2
My trucks now go from KW or Pete when new to delete. Use to wait till they were off waranty but was getting 3-4000 dollar bills becausei warenty was denied when we had probelms plus tow bills.
Look at truck and canot tell it was done, truck runs cooler. smoother, better fuel win win.
Dealerships will now ask if you have a delete before they hook up computer so they dont screw up your program.
Dont turn up HP if it was a 550hp leave it at 550hp motors now are built with skinny margins for failure, your deleted 550 will last MUCH longer.
My cost 4500CND shop next door to mine can not tell it was done unless they do the stack sniff, will push some black untill the system cleans itself out, them clear , about a week.
Replied on Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 08:23 AM CST
I had my 2005 deleted from a company in Canada. cost me $3300. All I do now is change oil and its clean not black like before
Replied on Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 09:54 AM CST
Got mine done. Great results.You don't have to change any parts. The reason why they change the turbo is because those programmers or so called don't know how to control the Vgt turbo.It has to be remapped. I never changed mine and it never overspools. Check this web page Rawze.com. You will be happy you did. You want more info email me [email protected]
Replied on Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:04 AM CST
Originally Posted by: ROSE PFLUGER
Quote: "Be smart how you approach this the people selling these aren't going to admit to anything if you get caught. I can tell you from experience one of the people on here is selling crap but can't say more. People are getting caught and it is an extensive problem if you do. I am more than aware of the short term benefits, but think about ALL of the situations FIRST. Who will help you , for one, if you have a problem away from home? What is the cost if you get busted? Art Pfluger"

I agree Art. I just don't get taking new trucks and voiding your warranty over this stuff plus the cost when you get caught someday ( and odds are some will sonner or later). I think many of you are fighting a loosing battle if you think you will get away with this long term.
I know we have changed over to Volvo the last few years and now run them to around 400,000 and trade them off before the factory warranty runs out. This has saved us thousands of dollars in repair costs.


Replied on Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 08:48 PM CST
Ask Pittsburg Performance all about going around the EPA stuff. You guys are putting this out in an open forum.

Art Pfluger
Replied on Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 09:15 AM CST
Did Pittsburgh get fined? I never heard the story?
Replied on Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 09:23 AM CST
I am thinking the same thing. Why is everyone talking about it like nothing?
Replied on Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:43 AM CST
Originally Posted by: JUBENTINO MENDOZA
Quote: "I am thinking the same thing. Why is everyone talking about it like nothing? "

I think some people do not realize it is illegal. Some people have the mentality that if someone else is doing it then I can do it too. When they start doing more inspections and catching people trying to get around it they will be looking for it more. When the truck has a def tank on it and black smoke comes out of the pipes they will get you.
Replied on Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 06:15 PM CST
You are absolutely right. My truck is a off-road quarry truck which is legal and in a lot of other countries it is legal to delete these systems.

Replied on Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 09:55 AM CST
Who can afford to operate and maintain one of the clean air trucks? All you hear is they are in the shop all the time with this or that wrong with the emissions of the engine! It's no wonder people want to delete this crap so they will run like they are supposed to. Legal or not! I think if I'm going to spend close to $200,000 for a truck it's going to be a glider with a cat. Or it's going straight to a shop to remove all the emissions including the def tank.
The Kenworth salesman at home told me the manufacturer have the engines figured out. That the opened the parameters up, but the emissions is a whole other story.
I saw an add from Schneider that they have a bunch of glider trucks for sale with 12.7 series 60's. So the big companies are running gliders also?
I guess we will see what the future holds.
Happy trails!
Replied on Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 09:55 AM CST
Who can afford to operate and maintain one of the clean air trucks? All you hear is they are in the shop all the time with this or that wrong with the emissions of the engine! It's no wonder people want to delete this crap so they will run like they are supposed to. Legal or not! I think if I'm going to spend close to $200,000 for a truck it's going to be a glider with a cat. Or it's going straight to a shop to remove all the emissions including the def tank.
The Kenworth salesman at home told me the manufacturer have the engines figured out. That the opened the parameters up, but the emissions is a whole other story.
I saw an add from Schneider that they have a bunch of glider trucks for sale with 12.7 series 60's. So the big companies are running gliders also?
I guess we will see what the future holds.
Happy trails!
Replied on Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 07:53 PM CST
I looked it up. Your right Schneider does have a large number of Glider kits and they are pre egr detroits. I wonder who built them and schneiders logic on this.

Art Pfluger
Replied on Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 08:03 PM CST
Originally Posted by: ROSE PFLUGER
Quote: "I looked it up. Your right Schneider does have a large number of Glider kits and they are pre egr detroits. I wonder who built them and schneiders logic on this. Art Pfluger"

Makes me wonder how many other megga's built gliders! TMC is selling all there. 2007 model 379xhd's. They have over 1 million miles on them, and they are priced at $50,000.
I'm not looking to buy anything else right now at least! Other than a new wagon to pull!
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 05:07 AM CST
As far as getting caught goes, does anyone know where it is illegal to modify equipment that you own? The government never demanded an EGR, DPF or any other system. They simply put out emmissions standards and the manufacturers were forced to come up with these add-ons we all know and love in order to meet the emmission requirements. If there are any laws saying we are not permitted to change, tune, modify or enhance our own equipment I have never seen or heard about them. If anyone has a regulation or law they can refer to by statute number or act of Federal or State legislature I would like to know about it. In order for anyone to be ticketed or prosecuted there has to be some law or statute for the trooper to cite on the ticket. So...exactly what law--don't tell me you heard about one--quote me chapter and verse like it is a Bible reference, are we breaking when we delete EGR? I am not trying to be a jerk here, I just want to know. No question when we delete or discard emmission stuff we are breaking the "spirit " of the law and sooner or later the codified laws may exist. But nobody gets fined for breaking the spirit of the law. You gotta break the letter of the law. So, like I said--chapter and verse please.

The danger is in running into a "stack test," and I have only seen one of those in 30 years. It was in NewJersey and it was done on a random basis. I don't run much out of a 300 mile radius, so they could be doing it somewhere and I wouldn't know. If you fail an emmisions test, you will have to do whatever it takes to get within limits.
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 08:28 AM CST
Originally Posted by: HOWARD GLASS
Quote: "As far as getting caught goes, does anyone know where it is illegal to modify equipment that you own? The government never demanded an EGR, DPF or any other system. They simply put out emmissions standards and the manufacturers were forced to come up with these add-ons we all know and love in order to meet the emmission requirements. If there are any laws saying we are not permitted to change, tune, modify or enhance our own equipment I have never seen or heard about them. If anyone has a regulation or law they can refer to by statute number or act of Federal or State legislature I would like to know about it. In order for anyone to be ticketed or prosecuted there has to be some law or statute for the trooper to cite on the ticket. So...exactly what law--don't tell me you heard about one--quote me chapter and verse like it is a Bible reference, are we breaking when we delete EGR? I am not trying to be a jerk here, I just want to know. No question when we delete or discard emmission stuff we are breaking the "spirit " of the law and sooner or later the codified laws may exist. But nobody gets fined for breaking the spirit of the law. You gotta break the letter of the law. So, like I said--chapter and verse please. The danger is in running into a "stack test," and I have only seen one of those in 30 years. It was in NewJersey and it was done on a random basis. I don't run much out of a 300 mile radius, so they could be doing it somewhere and I wouldn't know. If you fail an emmisions test, you will have to do whatever it takes to get within limits."

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/documents/tamper-memo1a.pdf


Passed in 1974 in the EPA clean air act.
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 09:56 AM CST
Here is a tidbit from the Texas laws as I had a guy from Texas personally message me saying Texas doesn't care about it. Fines up to $25,000? I'm not taking that chance.

Texas law prohibits any person from selling, offering for sale, leasing, or offering to lease any vehicle not equipped with all emission control systems or devices in good operable condition. Violators are subject to penalties under the Texas Clean Air Act of up to $25,000 per violation. Buyers are advised to have the vehicle checked for all required emission control devices prior to purchasing a new or used vehicle.

A vehicle may not be legally sold if its original engine has been replaced with another certified engine but without the related emission control components. Tampering includes the failure to install the emission controls associated with an engine configuration.

I don't like the emissions either but seems to me we don't have much choice unless you go glider or run an older truck

Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 10:27 AM CST
They just nailed a guy trying to get into California for $10,000 with a glider kit and a pre 07 engine.. Its not the highway patrol that will get you.. Its the states EPA that will.. And more and more ports are restricting what year engine is allowed on their property.. As for deleating your EGR.. In many states its modifing your exhaust system.. Thats why the installers of APU s wont pipe the ehaust into your truck engine exhaust system.. But go ahead and spend the money to do it.. Good chance you will never get caught.. But when you do get caught.. Dont come crying here about that big high dollar fine and maybe getting your truck impounded.. How high of fines? ESTES was caught cutting a small corner by needles in California with non compliant trucks.. They settled for $100,000...do you think you can afford an attorney to settle with a state?
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 06:33 PM CST
Since you are on the subject, I am getting ready to buy another truck. I am seeing lots of trucks fresh out of warranty with holes n the bsocks, these trucks are still in great shape some only three years old. Example 2014 w900 flattop very loaded hole in block 17k, wow what a awesome price. My question is can I take a older motor and make it a glider ? I dont go more than 300 miles from home and when I'm done with it I could care less about resale, my trucks are shot when they go, they are just tools to my family
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 06:56 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JASON WEAST
Quote: "Since you are on the subject, I am getting ready to buy another truck. I am seeing lots of trucks fresh out of warranty with holes n the bsocks, these trucks are still in great shape some only three years old. Example 2014 w900 flattop very loaded hole in block 17k, wow what a awesome price. My question is can I take a older motor and make it a glider ? I dont go more than 300 miles from home and when I'm done with it I could care less about resale, my trucks are shot when they go, they are just tools to my family"

No you can not. You have to have a doner chassis with title to do swap.
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 07:42 PM CST
Originally Posted by: BRAD WEBER
Quote: "No you can not. You have to have a doner chassis with title to do swap."

Is there a vin code recognition if so how does DOT dicifer on roadside or chicken coupe checks?
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 08:28 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JASON WEAST
Quote: "Is there a vin code recognition if so how does DOT dicifer on roadside or chicken coupe checks?"

Yes the VIN number does.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/mid/home/displayfile/6211&ved=0ahUKEwiVupKSx6HOAhVk0YMKHZsDCycQFggkMAE&usg=AFQjCNFuzcTZThf8F2tcN2xKK45ptNs_uA&sig2=RDk6DTa6XPMRNf14vrM1WQ
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 08:35 PM CST
What a bummer because the local salvage yard here in Springfield doesn't even want to buy the trucks he says they're useless he can't even sell parts off of them there's so many new trucks out there nothing wrong with them except for blown motors what a shame
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 08:39 PM CST
Jason, were are these trucks? And why do you need it to be a glider? Throw your motor of choice in it and stay away from California , and don't advertise
Replied on Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 08:48 PM CST
Troy kind of funny you say that back when I used to be an outlaw trucker and did not care about anything I never got caught and nobody even looked at me any way shape or form. But now that I'm trying to be a good boy seems every time I try to do things correctly there's a hurdle and I cannot overcome you gotta love our communist government. Email me and I'll tell you where these trucks are at
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 10:41 AM CST
jason- call my cell, i have an idea for you on this (no squirrels involved except dealing with me) 319-768-9113
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 10:41 AM CST
jason- call my cell, i have an idea for you on this (no squirrels involved except dealing with me) 319-768-9113
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 11:50 AM CST
Originally Posted by: JOSH BUSTER
Quote: "jason- call my cell, i have an idea for you on this (no squirrels involved except dealing with me) 319-768-9113"

I will call you tomorrow morning, I got one more gateway run and then gotta pack for Sturgis
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 12:41 PM CST
Funny this subject came up. Three weeks ago my truck spent 3 seperate days in the shiop becuase of ka generic "SCR out of spec" code. The thing wouldn't finish a standing regen, and was trying to regen all the time when going down the road.

Long story short...I had a bad DOC. Which happens to be a $3500 part. It's a something Oxidation Catalyst. It controls the diesel fuel burn when the system regens. It's supposed to control the burn (through something that coats the inside, way above my pay grade) so that the temperature gets hotter as it goes through the DPF. Mine was hotter at the front end rather than at the back end, so the filter was never getting fully burned and cleaned out, therefore regens were failing after 35 minutes. Total bill for the three shop visits, DOC and a baffle that carries the diesel fuel from the turbo to the exhaust (mine was leaking) was almost $11,000. My truck is a KW with an ISX, and only 362,000 miles when these problems occured. They figured out it was the DOC by sending the entire ECM history to Cummins, which took an hour to send over their wi fi.

Now, here's the interesting part. Cummins has a program called Program. The manufacturers have apparently figured out these systems are way too expensive to maintain and repair (they now have a routine maintenance schedule tor dosers, filters, etc. 150,000miles works out to about $3,000 worth of routine maintenance....mostly thanks to the corrosive nature of the DEF). What Program is, according to the shop manager at the KW dealer I went to, is their response to these costs. Although the DOC was technically not under warranty, Cummins will most probably refund some of the cost of my repairs because that part should not have failed in that short a period of time. He says he's seen up to 90% of repair costs refunded, mostly around 50-60% depending on the part and nature of the problem. Still waiting to see if I get anything, he figures I'll get at least half....we'll see.

I have really wanted to trae this thing in on a glider kit, but used truck values are crap right now. Talked to the KW salesman at the dealership I was at and was told my 2013 T800, again only 365,000 miles as of right now, would get a trade value of around $50,000. So in three and a half years my $142,500 truck is now worth a little more than one third it's original cost. Guess I'll keep it.

The outfit out of Canada that advertises here has a dealer 20 miles from where I live, I'm seriously thinkiing about going that route, take my chances but be sure I get rid of $3,000/yr worth of maintenance costs.
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 04:07 PM CST
Originally Posted by: STEVEN DIETRICH
Quote: "Funny this subject came up. Three weeks ago my truck spent 3 seperate days in the shiop becuase of ka generic "SCR out of spec" code. The thing wouldn't finish a standing regen, and was trying to regen all the time when going down the road. Long story short...I had a bad DOC. Which happens to be a $3500 part. It's a something Oxidation Catalyst. It controls the diesel fuel burn when the system regens. It's supposed to control the burn (through something that coats the inside, way above my pay grade) so that the temperature gets hotter as it goes through the DPF. Mine was hotter at the front end rather than at the back end, so the filter was never getting fully burned and cleaned out, therefore regens were failing after 35 minutes. Total bill for the three shop visits, DOC and a baffle that carries the diesel fuel from the turbo to the exhaust (mine was leaking) was almost $11,000. My truck is a KW with an ISX, and only 362,000 miles when these problems occured. They figured out it was the DOC by sending the entire ECM history to Cummins, which took an hour to send over their wi fi. Now, here's the interesting part. Cummins has a program called Program. The manufacturers have apparently figured out these systems are way too expensive to maintain and repair (they now have a routine maintenance schedule tor dosers, filters, etc. 150,000miles works out to about $3,000 worth of routine maintenance....mostly thanks to the corrosive nature of the DEF). What Program is, according to the shop manager at the KW dealer I went to, is their response to these costs. Although the DOC was technically not under warranty, Cummins will most probably refund some of the cost of my repairs because that part should not have failed in that short a period of time. He says he's seen up to 90% of repair costs refunded, mostly around 50-60% depending on the part and nature of the problem. Still waiting to see if I get anything, he figures I'll get at least half....we'll see. I have really wanted to trae this thing in on a glider kit, but used truck values are crap right now. Talked to the KW salesman at the dealership I was at and was told my 2013 T800, again only 365,000 miles as of right now, would get a trade value of around $50,000. So in three and a half years my $142,500 truck is now worth a little more than one third it's original cost. Guess I'll keep it. The outfit out of Canada that advertises here has a dealer 20 miles from where I live, I'm seriously thinkiing about going that route, take my chances but be sure I get rid of $3,000/yr worth of maintenance costs. "

GIVE US A CALL STEVEN AND WE'LL HELP U SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS...MIKE 'J-BALL' GRANGER 8553268863
Replied on Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 10:25 PM CST
Knew a couple of fellows in the North Dakota oilfields that ran J-Ball and were quite satisfied.
Replied on Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 01:47 AM CST
Hello anybody, I have full ready to use solutions for DELETE EGR, DPF and UREA on Cummins engines
Also I have solutions for Detroit and Volvo
Please contact me if you need
My whats app: +79221099280
My e-mail: [email protected]
My website: www.govardsoft.pro
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:13 PM CST
Originally Posted by: IVAN GOVARD
Quote: "Hello anybody, I have full ready to use solutions for DELETE EGR, DPF and UREA on Cummins engines Also I have solutions for Detroit and Volvo Please contact me if you need My whats app: +79221099280 My e-mail: [email protected] My website: www.govardsoft.pro"

if you want to take a chance tuning your engine or purchasing software and sending your money to a mobile guy in russia, beware.
we have all the oem engine tunes rite here in north america.
we're located in canada, and have dealers throughout usa and canada. just saying :) cheers DJ
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:22 PM CST
I have full solutions guys. For many time use. Russia the best, you know it. And Russian boys very smart
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:51 PM CST
Originally Posted by: IVAN GOVARD
Quote: "I have full solutions guys. For many time use. Russia the best, you know it. And Russian boys very smart"

ok PUTIN, whatever
russian boys are very smart like KGB, but i would bet we're a little smarter than you in north america.
i know cuz you copied all your files from the boys in canada and usa. dont deny it.

Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 03:55 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DON JENNER
Quote: " ok PUTIN, whatever russian boys are very smart like KGB, but i would bet we're a little smarter than you in north america. i know cuz you copied all your files from the boys in canada and usa. dont deny it."

I think you just idiot. What I copyed? I can DELETE EGR, DPF UREA vgt on ANY Cummins, ISb ISf... Any by calterm
What can you make you? In you country it just illegal, you are need go to jail baby
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 05:10 PM CST
Originally Posted by: IVAN GOVARD
Quote: "I think you just idiot. What I copyed? I can DELETE EGR, DPF UREA vgt on ANY Cummins, ISb ISf... Any by calterm What can you make you? In you country it just illegal, you are need go to jail baby"

Oh incidently IVAN, theres no name calling on this forum. if im the idiot, how come myself and all my competitors know who you are, and what you do?
In our 2 countries we have legal tuning that is created by actual engineers, wheres your engineering degree ?
we've been in the tuning business for 10 years , how long have you been doing whatever you call it?
oh yah...and who needs to go to jail? wheres your location? boston?, if thats correct wheres your working visa BORIS?
ANYWAY, why dont you packup your wares and go back to moscow, or isnt there enough business there
and thats why you try to sell your junk here?

TOODLES!!
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 05:51 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DON JENNER
Quote: "Oh incidently IVAN, theres no name calling on this forum. if im the idiot, how come myself and all my competitors know who you are, and what you do? In our 2 countries we have legal tuning that is created by actual engineers, wheres your engineering degree ? we've been in the tuning business for 10 years , how long have you been doing whatever you call it? oh yah...and who needs to go to jail? wheres your location? boston?, if thats correct wheres your working visa BORIS? ANYWAY, why dont you packup your wares and go back to moscow, or isnt there enough business there and thats why you try to sell your junk here? TOODLES!!"

Hmm, a Canadian doing illegal business in our country polluting our air with your programs that stop the emission process and call it tuning. A Canadian telling another man that does the same illegal business you do trying to make a living calling him names You god damn hippocratic Canadian I hope the Russian calls you in so he can have all the illegal business for himself, or as you call it tuning.
Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 06:45 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: JASON WEAST
Quote: "Hmm, a Canadian doing illegal business in our country polluting our air with your programs that stop the emission process and call it tuning. A Canadian telling another man that does the same illegal business you do trying to make a living calling him names You god damn hippocratic Canadian I hope the Russian calls you in so he can have all the illegal business for himself, or as you call it tuning. "

Jason jason jason........your so naive kid...first off where did i call ivan any names ? oh yah boris...and secondly your wrong jason these tunes to eliminate emission systens actually have been tested with exhaust test equipment which acually show the NOx to be not only as good as.08 ppms but even better than these emission systems give us.So dont act like your 'holier than tho' ok? beause most truckers and the fleets that move ours and your freight thru out the usa and canada do not agree with this system.
in fact most have told me that if there wasnt a way to 'fix' this system, that they would be broke and outta business, so dont tell me im hypocritical
when ive seen your post about you being an"outlaw trucker" really?
im done...dont bother replying

Replied on Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 07:31 PM CST
Damn outlaws....
Replied on Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:04 PM CST
I deleted my 08 an have good success an I did it in Canada for 5 grand
Replied on Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 10:25 AM CST
I have a j ball deleted isx this engine does not smoke even at gear change. I believe in their work. Just pricey
Replied on Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 07:07 PM CST
I wish people would read and understand what they are reading when they try to post things.
What you are refering to states flat out.
" for any person to remove or render inoperative any device or element of design installed on or in a motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine in compliance with regulations under this title prior to its sale and delivery to the ultimate purchaser, or for any manufacturer or dealer knowingly to remove or render inoperative any such device or element of design after such sale and delivery to the ultimate purchaser."

Now what that is saying is that the DEALER and the MANUFACTURER can NOT sell the truck to you with those changes. Nor can the Dealer or Manufactorer do the changes after they sell it to you. It DOESN'T say a thing about the owner not being able to do the changes or have them done himself.

Now since the companies that offer the deletes are not a dealer of the trucks nor a manufacturer than this law doesn't apply to them. But it is a nice try.