Home > Forum > 2024 BulkFreight Conference

2024 BulkFreight Conference

Jan 23, 2024 at 08:02 AM CST
+ 4

I have been invited to speak about at the 2024 BulkFreight Conference. This month, I will begin to put together a presentation (its been 30 years since I have done such, very rusty!!!). For those of you attending, what do you want to "hear" about? What is relavent to you to better help you in your trucking operation? Your input is not only welcome, but needed.

Thanks,

jesse

Replied on Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 09:49 AM CST
Is this the conference in April? Or is this a different one? Not sure on what topics would be good, as I am new-ish to the trucking scene. Good luck with your presentation though!
Replied on Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:50 AM CST

BulkFreight Conference is

April 24 - 26, 2024

Replied on Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 01:02 PM CST
10-4. Thank you.
Replied on Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 09:02 AM CST
+ 1

Maybe how to acquire direct customers. What attracts direct customers like dependability, good safety score and communication, etc... How to recognize when the market changes and how to change with it. Load planning. Just to name a few that I think would be interesting to some people.

Replied on Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 09:08 AM CST

How you calculate your running mile to make money. You've obviously had success in the business and I think a lot of people can learn from that when bidding lanes for themselves or knowing what they need to make a profit and not just bid and accept lanes that "break even".