Home > Forum > Broker Embezzles From Employer Over $600,000

Broker Embezzles from Employer over $600,000

Feb 23, 2023 at 10:36 AM CST
+ 9

Finally felony charges have been issued to Barndon Greiner from Fairmont, MN

This guy not only stole $600,000 he is out already trying to book trucks and loads Under the name off Ciro Transport-

Not sure what town his is showiing but I just dont wnat anyone out there to get burned by this guy. My problem with $600,000 is

very serioous but hopefully we can prevent anyone else from getting hurt-

Brandon Greiner - Ciro Transport is charged with the Felony -

View it on face book Fairmont, MN

Replied on Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 12:53 PM CST
+ 1

Terry - I'm sorry you guys are going through that. Hopefully you can get some sort of resolution. Better days ahead. Steve

Replied on Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 12:54 PM CST

Hope his ol lady goes with him

Replied on Fri, Feb 24, 2023 at 09:59 AM CST
+ 1

KARMA is a B--

Here is another example of how Crooks get away with more than an Honest, good people,, I know first hand how that works,, been thru the legal system recently and the Crooks come out smelling like a Rose, while the Honest, hard working people get the shaft.. When you stand up for what is right,, they run you over.. and the Legal System allows it,, Justice for the Crooks, and Jail for the Honest People

Best of Luck Terry, keep your head held High, you have helped me with a lot..

Let Go and Let God,, he will make it right

The trucking world isn't as BIG as some think, everyone knows everyone..

Replied on Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 04:53 PM CST

i would be interested to know how it happened to you so we all can learn from it, that's a lot of bucks....

Replied on Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 12:35 PM CST

HOPE YOU REPORTED IT TO CHS AND CARGILL

Replied on Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 12:43 PM CST
Quote: "i would be interested to know how it happened to you so we all can learn from it, that's a lot of bucks...."

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/ex-office-manager-son-accused-of-stealing-over-600k-from-freight-brokerage