Home > Forum > CENTURION WORK FROM HOME 5 Day Freight Broker Training Seminar $99.00

CENTURION WORK FROM HOME 5 Day Freight Broker Training Seminar $99.00

Apr 26, 2023 at 01:13 PM CST
+ 13 - 8

As a freight broker, you can start your own trucking business and become your own boss. With the right training program, you can easily learn how to launch your business, find freight, set up your back office, manage credit and expenditures, scale your operations, and much more.

CENTURION FREIGHT BROKERS has a training package for everyone's budget. We have a 5 day Seminar, 30day, 60day and 90 day training program. We are offering agent positions upon graduation from our programs under our authority. We have 10 years experience in the industry and welcome you to our daily ZOOM training or our in person seminars held weekly as well. Call Emma at 1-901-593-1050 and find out what discounts and payment plans may be availialble.

Replied on Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 02:59 PM CST
+ 1 - 1

Just what the trucking industry doesn’t need . More cut rate brokers that don’t know a d*** thing about the trucking industry , or even own a truck .

Replied on Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 05:02 PM CST
Quote: "Just what the trucking industry doesn’t need . More cut rate brokers that don’t know a d*** thing about the trucking industry , or even own a truck ."

Thats Right

Replied on Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 09:09 AM CST
+ 1

Well some education might be better than no education - if the quality is there. But the fact that someone is willing to take time to stop brokering to teach a course should tell you their time isn't worth much - so they aren't THAT great of a broker or they'd be making money brokering not teaching. Like the saying goes "Those that can't, teach ..." is especially true in a hands-on making money type of course. So whatever education or mis-education (I don't know) the buyer of this Program gets, it isn't likely to have that much usefulness.

Mostly taking advantage of drivers and carriers who think the grass is greener ...

Most of the reasons folks hire Brokers is because Carriers can't or don't want to communicate properly with them.

But in addition to being fantastic communicators - something this Course or really any course can't teach - you know need very highly specialized knowledge on weeding out fraudulent double brokering fake Carriers - you need to know how to protect your shipping and recieving clients.

Replied on Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 09:19 AM CST
Quote: "Well some education might be better than no education - if the quality is there. But the fact that someone is willing to take time to stop brokering to teach a course should tell you their time isn't worth much - so they aren't THAT great of a broker or they'd be making money brokering not teaching. Like the saying goes "Those that can't, teach ..." is especially true in a hands-on making money type of course. So whatever education or mis-education (I don't know) the buyer of this Program gets, it isn't likely to have that much usefulness. Mostly taking advantage of drivers and carriers who think the grass is greener ... Most of the reasons folks hire Brokers is because Carriers can't or don't want to communicate properly with them. But in addition to being fantastic communicators - something this Course or really any course can't teach - you know need very highly specialized knowledge on weeding out fraudulent double brokering fake Carriers - you need to know how to protect your shipping and recieving clients. "

You "now" need not "know" excuse the typo pleae.

Replied on Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 12:35 PM CST
+ 3
$99??? Id give $75 and not a penny more! Thats all this lane is currently paying.
Replied on Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 02:38 PM CST

I like that! We need more humor these days. This course is actually pretty decent, I've spent about 10 years in the industry and I think we can honestly say that it's really never been this messed up am I right? But we can't just stop teaching the fundamentals to all the newbees that are coming on by the dozens and think it's easy. It's never been and never will be easy. But it can be possible for those of us that can keep on making the cold calls and moving the small margins and for the gentleman that made one of the earlier comments, yes we do have carrier authority and trucks as well. Don't rope all of us that try to educate the next generation together in one big group ok? Thank you all for the comments and keep em coming.

Replied on Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 10:17 PM CST
+ 1
Quote: "I like that! We need more humor these days. This course is actually pretty decent, I've spent about 10 years in the industry and I think we can honestly say that it's really never been this messed up am I right? But we can't just stop teaching the fundamentals to all the newbees that are coming on by the dozens and think it's easy. It's never been and never will be easy. But it can be possible for those of us that can keep on making the cold calls and moving the small margins and for the gentleman that made one of the earlier comments, yes we do have carrier authority and trucks as well. Don't rope all of us that try to educate the next generation together in one big group ok? Thank you all for the comments and keep em coming. "

scenario now ? This is the root of 99% of all the low rate cut throat brokerages begin. Trucking company going broke because they have cut the rate. Now let’s start a brokerage. Brokerage not doing do hot again because they have cut the rates and taking to much off the top. No one will take their loads. Now let’s teach other people how to cut the rates again. But it’s okay because someone’s has gave it a new name, and a lower fee. Oh wait does anyone else see the scenario
Replied on Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 10:19 PM CST
+ 2

I just started a consulting company for those considering entering the brokerage industry. For a mere $24.99 I'll provide an easy to read simplified IN-DEPTH analysis of the industry which will arm you with all the information you need to arrive at the best possible outcome prior to making your decision. If you act TODAY, I'll throw in my newest product, another in depth analysis white paper titled, "Should I become a Dispatch Service". Remember, you get both for the low low price of just $24.99 if you act TODAY!! To make it easy, we accept, Venmo, paypal, cash, check, credit card, or any form of Crypto.

What are you waiting for, ACT NOW before this limited time offer expires, don't be left out, so come get ya some👍😉

Heck things are going so well, I'll give it to you, my Bulkloads family and friends for FREE...Here it comes....

The industry sucks right now, so just don't do it! AND

We don't need no mo dispatch services, we have too many calling us already!!

There you have it, my free gift to you. Go forth and conquer, you damn fine Americans and always remember,

"Corn Pop was a Bad Dude"

Have a good weekend😁