I trained under someone else doing independent dispatch services for owner operators. One driver that I have providing dispatch services to is happy with my work and has given me his opinion on building my logistics company. I have learned to preplan all his loads in advance so his is not waiting for load. I have heard his opinion but would like to hear from other drivers as well.
1. Do you prefer working with dispatcher or taking the time to book your own loads?
2. What can a dispatch do to make your job easier?
3. What you further pay flat rate or percentage per load?
4. What you rather have a dispatcher that workers with brokers, shippers or combination of both?
5. What services do you want most from your dispatcher?
6. If you are currently booking your own loads or using dispatch service. What would take for you change to use my dispatch services?
7. Where would you recommend that I advertise my dispatch services to owner operators?
· Any advice that you can share is greatly appreciated.