Home > Forum > Permit


Mar 06, 2019 at 04:00 PM CST
I have combination plates since I only work in texas. But I currently got offered loads to Louisiana and need to know what I need to do to be able to travel out of state temporarily without getting apportion plates
Replied on Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 08:00 AM CST
should be able to get a temporary permit always worked for me in the past....however now I have to have 48 state and Canada on mine....