Home > Forum > A Corrupt Government

A corrupt government

Aug 20, 2018 at 11:28 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
As we all have figured out by now our government is corrupt. It has been that way for a very long time now. Laws are written daily to meet the needs of the Corporations while stifling small business owners and individuals.

State your thoughts of what corruption pisses you off the most. I can be local, state, or federal (the worst one of all).
Replied on Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:31 PM CST
As we all have figured out by now our government is corrupt. It has been that way for a very long time now. Laws are written daily to meet the needs of the Corporations while stifling small business owners and individuals.

State your thoughts of what corruption pisses you off the most. It can be local, state, or federal (the worst one of all).
Replied on Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 07:04 PM CST
In the modern era, who pissed away the anti trust law? Slick Willy?

I've almost come to the conclusion that the swamp dwellers can have their phony bolony jobs if they would leave me the fuck alone. I'm guilty of not doing my civic duty and making myself heard by my law makers. Until the ELD. The response I got from my Senators told me they know nothing about what I do.
Replied on Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 01:06 PM CST
+ 2 - 2
got worse under Obama though least we had more money in our pockets with bush how ever there is a big double standard here Clinton can get away with whatever she wants while if u support Trump u can by arrested tried and thrown in jail for it
Replied on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 07:47 AM CST
+ 2 - 2
Originally Posted by: DONALD KEIFER
Quote: "got worse under Obama though least we had more money in our pockets with bush how ever there is a big double standard here Clinton can get away with whatever she wants while if u support Trump u can by arrested tried and thrown in jail for it"

So you are saying that the four people who plead guilty to crimes did so because they support Trump?
Replied on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 02:59 PM CST
+ 1
funny how there is a murder list a mile long that's tied to Hillary and ain't a damn thing happened to her plus all the other bs....just funny how there is a double standard....had manafort not helped Trump more then likely he wouldn't be in cuffs...was all I was saying demarats are out to get Trump but good forbid u say anything bad about Obama almost as crooked as Nixon not far from it anyway
Replied on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 03:20 PM CST
+ 1
I was raised pretty liberal. My whole family has been, since the beginning of the two party system. I've converted over. I've never seen a group (liberals) claim to be so powerfully in favor of helping disadvantaged people....but for their actions to clearly only help a select few wealthy people. Honestly I'm sick of both sides. I think most of them are immoral crooked buttheads. But locally in my state the conservatives have at least pretended to care. Also on a side note, thanks to eld, I've drove 5mph faster than I normally do and busted my butt for two days to make up for a delay, wow, I sure do feel safer than if I would have fudged an hour or two on paper...(sarcasm)
Replied on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 04:00 PM CST
The only thing worse than a reformed smoker is a reformed democrat and I are one. Don't get me started! hehehehe

Replied on Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 05:07 PM CST
+ 3
Neither party could give two shits about anyone of us, Corporations and the government have been ruining the working men and woman in this country
Replied on Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:11 PM CST
This is what we use.

Replied on Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 11:16 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: RICHARD EVANS
Quote: "So you are saying that the four people who plead guilty to crimes did so because they support Trump?"

PRETTY MUCH WHAT HE SAID.... SMH

Replied on Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 03:31 PM CST
+ 1
More and more corruption continues. Big business buying the lawmakers to write laws in their favor. Too big to fail bailous, raise the taxes but give very little in return to the people. Just follow the money trail and you will find the corruption.
Replied on Sun, Sep 02, 2018 at 10:25 PM CST
+ 1
Yep, now that us truckers are finally making money, here comes the gooberment to mess with the laws of supply and demand, by changing the HOS. Can't have those truckers making money. Funny how FMCSA said there was nothing wrong with the current HOS model, until rates shot up with the ELD? Now suddenly it's a big crisis and Ray Martinez is begging us truckers for support to change them? When Wall Street speaks, the gimps in congress listen, or else!
Replied on Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 08:49 AM CST
+ 5
Originally Posted by: ALFRED JORDAN
Quote: "More and more corruption continues. Big business buying the lawmakers to write laws in their favor. Too big to fail bailous, raise the taxes but give very little in return to the people. Just follow the money trail and you will find the corruption."

Follow the money is right. The best example is drug prices. It is illegal to order prescriptions from Canada or elsewhere. When you Google Canadian pharmacies you get results that talk about the dangers of ordering from foreign sources. When you dig into who is behind these sites you find that the American pharmaceutical lobby is behind it. Canada is not some third world country; they have a regulatory board that oversees pharmaceuticals just like we do. The only difference is that they dont allow the drug companies to gouge their citizens like the US does. You want to know how corrupt our government is? Even though it's illegal to import prescription drugs they will allow you to order up to a 90 day supply of maintenance prescriptions through the mail. REALLY!! these Canadian pharmacies are dangerous but it is okay to get a 90 day supply of DANGEROUS prescriptions (many made by American companies). They do this because it keeps the noise level down so that those who are pissed off enough about it have a way to get the lower priced medicine and not raise a stink. To add insult to injury big Pharma has also co-opted the credit card industry by having them refuse to process credit card transactions for foreign prescriptions. So you have to mail them a check and wait for it to clear before they send your medicine. All this in the hope that you will be frustrated by the process and knuckle under to their price gouging. It doesnt stop me however, I pay 10-20% of U.S. prices by getting them from Canada. If the American people ever woke up to how they are being screwed over then there would be hell to pay by politicians from both parties. That's why the media and the right and left in this country love to keep us arguing about Trump and Hillary and any nonsense that diverts our attention.
Replied on Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 05:41 AM CST
+ 3
Originally Posted by: RICHARD EVANS
Quote: "Follow the money is right. The best example is drug prices. It is illegal to order prescriptions from Canada or elsewhere. When you Google Canadian pharmacies you get results that talk about the dangers of ordering from foreign sources. When you dig into who is behind these sites you find that the American pharmaceutical lobby is behind it. Canada is not some third world country; they have a regulatory board that oversees pharmaceuticals just like we do. The only difference is that they dont allow the drug companies to gouge their citizens like the US does. You want to know how corrupt our government is? Even though it's illegal to import prescription drugs they will allow you to order up to a 90 day supply of maintenance prescriptions through the mail. REALLY!! these Canadian pharmacies are dangerous but it is okay to get a 90 day supply of DANGEROUS prescriptions (many made by American companies). They do this because it keeps the noise level down so that those who are pissed off enough about it have a way to get the lower priced medicine and not raise a stink. To add insult to injury big Pharma has also co-opted the credit card industry by having them refuse to process credit card transactions for foreign prescriptions. So you have to mail them a check and wait for it to clear before they send your medicine. All this in the hope that you will be frustrated by the process and knuckle under to their price gouging. It doesnt stop me however, I pay 10-20% of U.S. prices by getting them from Canada. If the American people ever woke up to how they are being screwed over then there would be hell to pay by politicians from both parties. That's why the media and the right and left in this country love to keep us arguing about Trump and Hillary and any nonsense that diverts our attention."

That may be the most intelligent comment ever posted on this forum.
Replied on Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:24 AM CST
+ 1
and yet american companies are allowed to flood their american markets with meds that are highly addicitive and used widely in the illicit drug culture. thousands of prescription meds are dumped into selling areas where it would take a normal population 10 years to use.......and yet they are sold within months....something is terribly wrong.
Replied on Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 01:22 PM CST
+ 1
So where does insurance money go? In 2014 my twin daughters were born premature. We spent alot of time in the hospital before birth and after they were born. Insurance for those two girls was 1500 a month, which we couldn't pay, due to missing alot of work. Thought we'd try Obamacare...denied coverage because we didn't make enough money. How does this happen in civilized countries. Who has all that money I paid in?
Replied on Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 06:13 PM CST
Replied on Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 08:55 PM CST
It came out today that there was colusion between the EPA, and a non American truck manufacturer, to rig a study against glider kits. And the best part is that the EPA is investigating itself, at the request of two congressmen. Yep, there is no conflict of interest here. In the words of tricky Dicky, I am not a crook. Bahhahaha