Home > Forum > DEDICATED OIL FIELD WEST TEXAS

DEDICATED OIL FIELD WEST TEXAS

Apr 12, 2017 at 01:23 PM CST
+ 8 - 3
Dedicated Power Only I NEED 20 MORE TRUCKS!!!

Needing more trucks!!! This one is West Texas... PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS!!
No more than 170 miles out. Min load per min mileage pay starting at 375!!


KIERRA HENDERSON
AMC 2 LOGISTICS
972-689-7032
Replied on Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:30 PM CST
+ 4 - 1
So 340 mile round trip at 375 bucks? SOLD !!! Be down and broke in no time..
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM CST
+ 6
Originally Posted by: TROY JEFFERS
Quote: "So 340 mile round trip at 375 bucks? SOLD !!! Be down and broke in no time.."

FACTS RIGHT HERE...WITH FUEL CUT DOWN IN HALF...........
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 02:38 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "FACTS RIGHT HERE...WITH FUEL CUT DOWN IN HALF..........."

so you want to pay a truck a buck ten per mile on a trip that will probably take 2 - 3 hours of offload and or load because you think fuel is down? just trying to understand your method of rating.....
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 02:47 PM CST
+ 6
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "so you want to pay a truck a buck ten per mile on a trip that will probably take 2 - 3 hours of offload and or load because you think fuel is down? just trying to understand your method of rating..... "

Yeah if you dont understand its best not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions. WHICH ALOT OF YOU DO!
But I have no problem checking you just like i check the rest....ITS NOT A ROUND TRIP RATE NUMBER 1. IT DOES NOT TAKE 2-3 HOURS TO OFFLOAD NUMBER 2...Since I havent had to pleasure of going back and forth with you since this is the first time you have replied to any of my post do your reasearch on my company and who I am before you try to jump on the bandwagon.... THANKS IN ADVANCE...YOu arent trying to understand my method or else you would have asked just that instead of trying to chime in!
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 03:46 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "Yeah if you dont understand its best not to jump to conclusions or make assumptions. WHICH ALOT OF YOU DO! But I have no problem checking you just like i check the rest....ITS NOT A ROUND TRIP RATE NUMBER 1. IT DOES NOT TAKE 2-3 HOURS TO OFFLOAD NUMBER 2...Since I havent had to pleasure of going back and forth with you since this is the first time you have replied to any of my post do your reasearch on my company and who I am before you try to jump on the bandwagon.... THANKS IN ADVANCE...YOu arent trying to understand my method or else you would have asked just that instead of trying to chime in!"

What is your method? Do you have loads going back to the place where you start for 375 also? if there are more facts involved, share them! When I look at this post I see a broker just grabbing up everything that she can get just to try and take a piece off the top!

Now that you have ripped on the other guy I want to ask you personally, how much does it cost per mile to run a truck? Is fuel the only part of running a truck or are you just that ignorant to think that since fuel is lower that a truck should run for nothing? At 170 per trip, how many trips per day can a truck LEGALLY do? Would you yourself sit in a truck for 16 -20 hours for 750 dollars?

Before you start flapping your gums about how great your loads are, maybe just take a step back and look at what you are putting out on the forum!

25 year driver, 7 year dispatcher
Keith Kemper
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 03:54 PM CST
+ 4
Kierra isnt a broker.
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 03:56 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "Kierra isnt a broker. "

well her profile says she is.....and no assets.....so enlighten us, apart from being rude what is she?
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:08 PM CST
+ 5
Originally Posted by: ED MCCONNELL
Quote: "What is your method? Do you have loads going back to the place where you start for 375 also? if there are more facts involved, share them! When I look at this post I see a broker just grabbing up everything that she can get just to try and take a piece off the top! Now that you have ripped on the other guy I want to ask you personally, how much does it cost per mile to run a truck? Is fuel the only part of running a truck or are you just that ignorant to think that since fuel is lower that a truck should run for nothing? At 170 per trip, how many trips per day can a truck LEGALLY do? Would you yourself sit in a truck for 16 -20 hours for 750 dollars? Before you start flapping your gums about how great your loads are, maybe just take a step back and look at what you are putting out on the forum! 25 year driver, 7 year dispatcher Keith Kemper"

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEDICATED LANES AND FREIGHT I OFFER START WITH THE SEARCH BAR OR GIVE US A CALL I DONT ASK ANYONE TO RUN ILLEGALLY AND THEY DONT SIT!!

THESE LOADS FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM RUN 0-75 MILES
THEY RUN IN SHIFTS AND TRUCKS ARE GROSSING BETWEEN 8-12K
ONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENTS FROM MY OWNER OPS ARE
THE CUT IN FUEL!!!!!!!!

I POST POWER ONLY IN HERE BECAUSE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST OWNERS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND GET INFO.....OFTEN TIMES NEED POWER ONLY FREIGHT.

BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON WITH YOUR LITTLE 2 CENTS. FLAPPING YOUR GUMS.......DO YOUR REASEARCH FIRST

KIERRA HENDERSON-NOT A BROKER BECAUSE MY OWN TRUCKS I WOULD NOT RUN FOR PENNIES-AND WANTED TO CUT OUT THE 25-30% THRY CHARGE!




Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:11 PM CST
+ 4 - 1
FUNNY THING IS YOUR COMMENTING ON A POST I MADE NEEDING A FEW TRUCK....THAT WERE ALL COVERED FROM THE AWESOME DRIVERS RIGHT FROM THIS FORUM......

BUT I AM OFF TODAY SO WE CAN GO BACK AND FORTH IF YOU LIKE....TODAY
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:17 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: " IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEDICATED LANES AND FREIGHT I OFFER START WITH THE SEARCH BAR OR GIVE US A CALL I DONT ASK ANYONE TO RUN ILLEGALLY AND THEY DONT SIT!! THESE LOADS FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM RUN 0-75 MILESTHEY RUN IN SHIFTS AND TRUCKS ARE GROSSING BETWEEN 8-12KONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENTS FROM MY OWNER OPS ARE THE CUT IN FUEL!!!!!!!!I POST POWER ONLY IN HERE BECAUSE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST OWNERS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND GET INFO.....OFTEN TIMES NEED POWER ONLY FREIGHT.BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON WITH YOUR LITTLE 2 CENTS. FLAPPING YOUR GUMS.......DO YOUR REASEARCH FIRST KIERRA HENDERSON-NOT A BROKER BECAUSE MY OWN TRUCKS I WOULD NOT RUN FOR PENNIES-AND WANTED TO CUT OUT THE 25-30% THRY CHARGE! "

you are listed as a broker with no trucks, twice as a matter of fact = zero assets.
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:23 PM CST
+ 5 - 1
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "you are listed as a broker with no trucks, twice as a matter of fact = zero assets. "

I SET THIS UP....I DONT LOOK ON HERE FOR FREIGHT HUN I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 TO BE EXACT BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHICH IS WHY I DID NOT PUT THAT INFO ON HERE.

ALOT OF YALL ARE SERIOUSLY DRY ANGRY AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA, IVE GONE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST ON HERE. AND AT FIRST IT BOTHERED ME...BUT NOW...IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO DO BUSINESS KICK ROCKS...OR IF YOUD LIKE VALDATION ON ME AND MY COMPANY AGAIN PUT IT IN THE SEARCH BAR READ THREADS CATCH UP ON WHO I AM A VERY VERY WELL RESPECTED GENTLEMAN FROM THIS FORUM TOOK THE TIME TO CALL AND SHUT A FEW OF YOU DOWN AFTER HER DID

IM NOT TQL, IM NOT A BROKER, AND IM NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YALL HANDLE ME ANY TYPE OF WAY PERIOD!!! GET OFF THE POST IF ITS NOT FOR YOU SIMPLE AS THAT
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:35 PM CST
my search bar must not be working, typed in Kierra Henderson AMC 2 Logistics and find NOTHING..... so your Brokering loads from shippers to trucks (dispatching as you call it) without a brokers bond? Just curious..... even typed your company into the FMCSA Safer search and to no avail was AMC Logistics. Just curious how you're doing it. My go ahead and drop my insurance and broker bond if its working for you.....
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:35 PM CST
Might*
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:39 PM CST
+ 4
Originally Posted by: KELLY WILSON
Quote: "Might*"

Ahh another one so glad you could join us...sips tea
YEAH IT MUST BE BROKE...TRY AGAIN I JUST DID AND ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MY POST PULLED UP
HAD YOU DID IT CORRECTLY YOUD KNOW THAT ONE OF THESE CLOWNS TRIED THAT OH YOUR NOT A BROKER AND GOT SHUT DOWN BEACUSE I KNOW THE LAW....WHEN IT COMES TO THIS IVE GOT MY DUCKS IN A ROW.

GO SEARCH AGAIN AND COME BACK WHEN YOU FIND...

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:44 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "well her profile says she is.....and no assets.....so enlighten us, apart from being rude what is she?"

She is actually very nice alot of people for whatever reasons try to give her crap and she stands up for herself. I saw what you post on her other posting and yeah you were asking for it
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:47 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "I SET THIS UP....I DONT LOOK ON HERE FOR FREIGHT HUN I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 TO BE EXACT BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHICH IS WHY I DID NOT PUT THAT INFO ON HERE.ALOT OF YALL ARE SERIOUSLY DRY ANGRY AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA, IVE GONE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST ON HERE. AND AT FIRST IT BOTHERED ME...BUT NOW...IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO DO BUSINESS KICK ROCKS...OR IF YOUD LIKE VALDATION ON ME AND MY COMPANY AGAIN PUT IT IN THE SEARCH BAR READ THREADS CATCH UP ON WHO I AM A VERY VERY WELL RESPECTED GENTLEMAN FROM THIS FORUM TOOK THE TIME TO CALL AND SHUT A FEW OF YOU DOWN AFTER HER DID IM NOT TQL, IM NOT A BROKER, AND IM NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YALL HANDLE ME ANY TYPE OF WAY PERIOD!!! GET OFF THE POST IF ITS NOT FOR YOU SIMPLE AS THAT"

actually it is everyone's business on here as that is how customer/shippers check you and your company out. based on your info and comments i as a customer/shipper would never use your services and it wouldn't be because of the trucks. if you are not a broker you should not be listing yourself as one and i don't care who you work for. Telling us to get off a forum discussion post that should be listed in the loads section, maybe you think you own this site??? use the site for what is intended, sharing information and posting in the proper areas. if you are not honest enough to provide trusted information, you are not honest enough to hire,
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:50 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DALE MILLER
Quote: "She is actually very nice alot of people for whatever reasons try to give her crap and she stands up for herself. I saw what you post on her other posting and yeah you were asking for it"

i saw what i posted too, a question. if you think that warrants her response then good luck to you and your customers. you seem to think everyone is as emotional as she is, we are not.
rude = no customers.
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:53 PM CST
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "actually it is everyone's business on here as that is how customer/shippers check you and your company out. based on your info and comments i as a customer/shipper would never use your services and it wouldn't be because of the trucks. if you are not a broker you should not be listing yourself as one and i don't care who you work for. Telling us to get off a forum discussion post that should be listed in the loads section, maybe you think you own this site??? use the site for what is intended, sharing information and posting in the proper areas. if you are not honest enough to provide trusted information, you are not honest enough to hire,"

No ma'am have a seat please.

MY TRUCKS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN THE SERVICES I OFFER EITHER EMAIL... PICK UP THE PHONE AND GET EVERYTHING THEY NEED FROM ME WITH NO PROBLEM...MATTER OF FACT WITH YOU COMMENTING YOUR KEEPING MY POST UP IN SIGHT...THANK YOU FOR THAT BECAUSE I HAVE GOTTEN CALLS FROM OUR LIL SPAT HERE.

SAY WHAT YOU LIKE AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU TRIED TO BE RUDE AND HAD NO IDEA WHO YOU WERE UP AGAINST,,,,I CAN AND I WILL SPEAK UP AND WE CAN GO BACK AND FORTH OR YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TIME GO TO THE SEARCH BAR AND FIND OUT MORE INFO...OR HIT MY LINE AND WE CAN CONVERSE

9726897032
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:54 PM CST
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "actually it is everyone's business on here as that is how customer/shippers check you and your company out. based on your info and comments i as a customer/shipper would never use your services and it wouldn't be because of the trucks. if you are not a broker you should not be listing yourself as one and i don't care who you work for. Telling us to get off a forum discussion post that should be listed in the loads section, maybe you think you own this site??? use the site for what is intended, sharing information and posting in the proper areas. if you are not honest enough to provide trusted information, you are not honest enough to hire,"

BECAUSE I STATED MY TRUCKS..........I HAVE HAD THIS CONVERSATION WITH SO MANY TRUCKERS HERE...IM JUST NOT ABOUT TO GO OVER IT AGAIN SORRY LOOK IT UP
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 04:59 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: " IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEDICATED LANES AND FREIGHT I OFFER START WITH THE SEARCH BAR OR GIVE US A CALL I DONT ASK ANYONE TO RUN ILLEGALLY AND THEY DONT SIT!! THESE LOADS FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM RUN 0-75 MILESTHEY RUN IN SHIFTS AND TRUCKS ARE GROSSING BETWEEN 8-12KONE OF THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENTS FROM MY OWNER OPS ARE THE CUT IN FUEL!!!!!!!!I POST POWER ONLY IN HERE BECAUSE FROM MY PREVIOUS POST OWNERS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND GET INFO.....OFTEN TIMES NEED POWER ONLY FREIGHT.BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON WITH YOUR LITTLE 2 CENTS. FLAPPING YOUR GUMS.......DO YOUR REASEARCH FIRST KIERRA HENDERSON-NOT A BROKER BECAUSE MY OWN TRUCKS I WOULD NOT RUN FOR PENNIES-AND WANTED TO CUT OUT THE 25-30% THRY CHARGE! "

Look at your own post! 170 miles for 375 dollars! Your words not ours. If you don't want people to do simple math then don't be leaving out details!

You did not answer my questions! How much does it cost to run a truck? Is fuel the only element involved with running a truck? I pressume since you didn't answer that you are clueless in this manner because you are a BROKER and have no rolling stock!

Just saying!
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:01 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "I SET THIS UP....I DONT LOOK ON HERE FOR FREIGHT HUN I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 TO BE EXACT BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHICH IS WHY I DID NOT PUT THAT INFO ON HERE.ALOT OF YALL ARE SERIOUSLY DRY ANGRY AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA, IVE GONE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST ON HERE. AND AT FIRST IT BOTHERED ME...BUT NOW...IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO DO BUSINESS KICK ROCKS...OR IF YOUD LIKE VALDATION ON ME AND MY COMPANY AGAIN PUT IT IN THE SEARCH BAR READ THREADS CATCH UP ON WHO I AM A VERY VERY WELL RESPECTED GENTLEMAN FROM THIS FORUM TOOK THE TIME TO CALL AND SHUT A FEW OF YOU DOWN AFTER HER DID IM NOT TQL, IM NOT A BROKER, AND IM NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YALL HANDLE ME ANY TYPE OF WAY PERIOD!!! GET OFF THE POST IF ITS NOT FOR YOU SIMPLE AS THAT"

If you have 7 assets and are not reporting them on your MS-150 then you are operating illegally!
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:03 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: ED MCCONNELL
Quote: "Look at your own post! 170 miles for 375 dollars! Your words not ours. If you don't want people to do simple math then don't be leaving out details! You did not answer my questions! How much does it cost to run a truck? Is fuel the only element involved with running a truck? I pressume since you didn't answer that you are clueless in this manner because you are a BROKER and have no rolling stock! Just saying!"

YOUR TURN,,,,,,,

No more than 170 miles out. Min load per min mileage pay starting at 375!!

NOT ONCE DID IT STATE THE PAY IS 375 FOR 170 MILES OUT...DID IT? NOPE

LOAD MILEGE 0-170 MILE STARTING PAY...LET ME MAKE THAT BOLD FOR YOU STARTING PAY SAYS....WHAT.....375
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:05 PM CST
YOU SEE THIS IS WHY KIERRA HAS AN ATTITUDE...ALOT OF YOU ASSUME, AND TRY TO BULLY PPL ON HERE ESPECIALLY IF YALL THINK SOMEONE IS A BROKER...NONE OF YOU THAT ARE REPLYING TOOK THE TIME TO READ WHAT IT WAS I ACTUALLY SAID..........

No more than 170 miles out. Min load per min mileage pay starting at 375!!

MIN LOAD BUT HEY THATS WHY THE ONES THAT HAVE CALLED ARE HAPPY, AND THANKFULLY DOING AN AMAZING JOB ON THEM AND I KEEP GETTING THE CHANCE TO BRING IN MORE TRUCKS
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:06 PM CST
Originally Posted by: ED MCCONNELL
Quote: "Look at your own post! 170 miles for 375 dollars! Your words not ours. If you don't want people to do simple math then don't be leaving out details! You did not answer my questions! How much does it cost to run a truck? Is fuel the only element involved with running a truck? I pressume since you didn't answer that you are clueless in this manner because you are a BROKER and have no rolling stock! Just saying!"

the loads up here run on average at 3.50 - 3.80 per mile on the long haul. the trucks i use run at around 3.60 average. back and forths (under 80 miles) run for about $5.00 - 7.00/mile. even people with no trucks should know how much the trucks run for in my opinion. i am glad to see someone else asking these questions.
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:07 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "the loads up here run on average at 3.50 - 3.80 per mile on the long haul. the trucks i use run at around 3.60 average. back and forths (under 80 miles) run for about $5.00 - 7.00/mile. even people with no trucks should know how much the trucks run for in my opinion. i am glad to see someone else asking these questions. "

All of this and Kierra is right none of you guys actually read her post, It does look like once again you guys are trying to jump on the girl but once again she held her own. Good job kiddo
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:11 PM CST
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "the loads up here run on average at 3.50 - 3.80 per mile on the long haul. the trucks i use run at around 3.60 average. back and forths (under 80 miles) run for about $5.00 - 7.00/mile. even people with no trucks should know how much the trucks run for in my opinion. i am glad to see someone else asking these questions. "

And again....READ this is exctly why i have a whole attitude with you. You jumped on here looking for trouble and found it.....to all of you.....STOP AND READ THE DANG POST

No more than 170 miles out. Min load per min mileage pay starting at 375!! THAT IS 0-170 MILES STARTINGGGGGGGGGG AT 375!!!!!!

Now you see why i checked you? Because yo obviously were just feeding off his negative comment on an old post in which guess what ALL 20 SPOTS GOT FILLED BECAUSE THEY READ MIN PAY 375...AND CALLED AND GOT MORE INFO.....AGAIN I SAY GOOOOOOOD DAY!!!!!
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:11 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "All of this and Kierra is right none of you guys actually read her post, It does look like once again you guys are trying to jump on the girl but once again she held her own. Good job kiddo"

THANKS SIR!! You know how I am.. they try but fail I always take them all on
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:13 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "All of this and Kierra is right none of you guys actually read her post, It does look like once again you guys are trying to jump on the girl but once again she held her own. Good job kiddo"

i read her post and asked a question, how much for wait time, i got back there is no wait time, tell me how she knows this and or can guarantee this. she didn't hold anything, she is rude, pushy, inconsiderate and lacks knowledge and she apparently does not know how to turn off her caps button.
instead of typing cryptic posts about loads, how about giving all the information, she apparently likes to waste time on her day off instead of being professional. again if she treats people this way on here i can just imagine how her customers get treated.
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:14 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "i read her post and asked a question, how much for wait time, i got back there is no wait time, tell me how she knows this and or can guarantee this. she didn't hold anything, she is rude, pushy, inconsiderate and lacks knowledge and she apparently does not know how to turn off her caps button. instead of typing cryptic posts about loads, how about giving all the information, she apparently likes to waste time on her day off instead of being professional. again if she treats people this way on here i can just imagine how her customers get treated."

Noooooo no ma'am that is NOT what you said....
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:18 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "Noooooo no ma'am that is NOT what you said...."

yeah it was, other than to ask for clarification on your rates which you were so vague no wonder people asked you about them like me. i am sure you are very successful at what you do and how you do it, i am just not sure what the hell that is.....
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:18 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "Noooooo no ma'am that is NOT what you said...."

you said and i quote "so you want to pay a truck a buck ten per mile on a trip that will probably take 2 - 3 hours of offload and or load because you think fuel is down? just trying to understand your method of rating....."

BECAUSE YOU WERE TRYING TO BE A SMART ASS AND RUN OFF HIS NEGATIVE COMMENT...WITOUT READING

MY CUSTOMERS HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH KINDNESS AND RESPECT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME.....I AINT NO PUSH OVER AND YOU MY DEAR STARTED WITH ME...DONT PLAY VICTIM TO SOMETHING YOU CREATED....OH AND MY CAPS ARE ON...INTENTIONALLY...AND LIKE I PREVIOSLY STATED TODAY I AM ACTUALLY OFF DOING PAPERWORK I GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO GET AT SOMEONE WHO CAME FOR ME......


NOW caps off

You Enjoy you afternoon as I am about to ;)
Replied on Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 07:58 PM CST
+ 1 - 2
Oh hell she's working for Sandbox , who was bought out by us silica a couple years ago , anyone can work direct for them ,just go to thier website .... its hauling frac sand to jobsites in boxes that sit on modified container chasis , you haul a loded one out and they put one or two empties on you to bring back , its a sready turn on both ends , you get to go down some really good rock roads that are extremely easy and caring on your trucks , I have a broker friend , scott anderton thats doing work out there as well. she acts like its some big whoop te doo deal but its not. you go out on a job and it lasts so many days until thy get done and then you are down for a few days until they get moved to a new well. or they might have another crew rigged up to start..... some of those freeway smooth rock roads are only a mile or so to the location ..in west texas...it might be 30 or 40 miles off road to the location..... yes.. i ahve been in plenty of the west texas oilfields... just not for her..... also , its funny she claims she gets so many guys from this site to work for her but... you never see anyone other than one or two that say anything.... i ahve called her out on dot # and everything else , she just talks even more smack.... i myself find it all pretty hilarious
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 03:10 AM CST
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "Oh hell she's working for Sandbox , who was bought out by us silica a couple years ago , anyone can work direct for them ,just go to thier website .... its hauling frac sand to jobsites in boxes that sit on modified container chasis , you haul a loded one out and they put one or two empties on you to bring back , its a sready turn on both ends , you get to go down some really good rock roads that are extremely easy and caring on your trucks , I have a broker friend , scott anderton thats doing work out there as well. she acts like its some big whoop te doo deal but its not. you go out on a job and it lasts so many days until thy get done and then you are down for a few days until they get moved to a new well. or they might have another crew rigged up to start..... some of those freeway smooth rock roads are only a mile or so to the location ..in west texas...it might be 30 or 40 miles off road to the location..... yes.. i ahve been in plenty of the west texas oilfields... just not for her..... also , its funny she claims she gets so many guys from this site to work for her but... you never see anyone other than one or two that say anything.... i ahve called her out on dot # and everything else , she just talks even more smack.... i myself find it all pretty hilarious"

Notice how you STAY ON MY POST...ALMOST ALL OF THEM LOL KEEP ME RELEVANT HUNNI.

IM USED TO HATERS! JUST NOTICE IM STILL HERE STILL GETTING FREIGHT AND YOUR STILL BOTHERED ????????
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 07:20 AM CST
+ 2 - 1
ha, you bet, I did see where it brings up the past forum threads on bulk loads/flat loads that you've created. However, that is not what the educated men and women in our industry are looking for when we research a potential customer/broker/carrier. We are looking for legitimacy, companies that have there ducks in a row by proof of backing from their insurance, a 75,000 dollar broker bond, TIA credit scores, mc numbers, and more of the like. If I decide to pull a load from Broker A, the first thing I look at from broker A is there proof of bond and their Accord sheet. Very simple. I have not seen anything like that provided by you. And....... why you have several people irritated with you is that you are essentially brokering loads (using an open forum to do so) and have no credentials or haven't provided them for anyone, who have asked, to see the legitimacy of your operation. People are disgruntle because there is Brokers like myself that jump through the legal hoops and financial obligations to get there company up-to-snuff with the Government, but I'm assuming you are taking the outlaw approach and have none of these credentials seeing how your company is not listed with the FMCSA???

Heads up to all newer carriers that are still learning; ALWAYS do your research. The first thing you need to ask for when you sign up with a broker is their 75k broker bond and their insurance sheet. This is your backing and proof of a honest and legal-law abiding broker.

Example of why credentials are important: New carrier takes a load from Broker A, new carrier pulls without any issues and delivers, new carrier submits tickets and invoices for the load, broker receives invoices and holds payment, they continue to hold payment because they haven't been paid by the shipper (very poor practice but happens all the time), its now going on 6 weeks without payment, new carrier's invoice is now so far burried that there is no hope in getting paid at all, 3 months turns into 6 months with out payment real quick. At the 3 month point or before the new carrier should have contacted the FMCSA, unfortunately new carrier finds out Broker A has no broker bond and the FMCSA can not hold up and do anything about this situation. Otherwise, if they did have a bond you could file a claim to receive lost compensation. I'm not saying this happens every time but it does happen. Matter of fact, there have been several post on this same issue of non payment. Just ease with caution. Very watered down version, but you get the point.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 08:59 AM CST
+ 1
Here's what call you guys, are missing.
Clue#1 First she said min load per min mileage was 375.
Clue#2 Second she said the mileage was 170...I'm going to assume one way for now, I will explain in a few
Clue#3. Third was she said her boys are avging $8-12k a week...

Anyone here take basic Algebra, because this is a simple problem.

How much do you need to make per mile on 340 miles to reach her lowest per week avg? Did anyone do that math?

Well let's make it simple. Let's say you have a 150 loaded miles and 150 Dh.

To make $8k a week you are running 2 loads a day at $3.50 PER LOADED MILE for 8 days. That grosses you $7350 A WEEK for 4200 miles. That works out to $1.75 paid on ALL MILES, LOADED AND EMPTY.

Now run the same problem, just plug in her 170 miles in place of my 150, and replace my $3.50 per mile with her 375. You end up with $8925 gross pay for the week on 4760 miles/680 miles per day. That works out to $1.875 PAID ON ALL MILES.

now I'm making assumptions, but if I do my due diligence and just call the woman with these numbers, and ask the questions I need answered/confirmed...instead of sitting here wasting time having this argument in a forum, I might actually get some real answers that I could come back here and post for everyone else, once I see it all in writing. My time, and the time of my brother and sister truckers are better spent this was, rather than having to read through all of this bullshit...what im trying to say is stop flapping your traps and wasting everyones time with your damn assumptions and speculations. No body gives a rats ass what your opinion is...I want the VERIFIABLE FACTS...if you are not armed with those, then you are just another asshole talking shit, which we all get enough of these day just by turning on the radio...another tool for truckers ruined by meatheads and motormouths...

Infomation is important out here, but GOOD VERIFIABLE FACTS are worth their weight in gold. Time is momey, and Ive wasted enough here already. Peace.


Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:01 AM CST
Originally Posted by: TONY BOSWELL
Quote: "Here's what call you guys, are missing. Clue#1 First she said min load per min mileage was 375. Clue#2 Second she said the mileage was 170...I'm going to assume one way for now, I will explain in a few Clue#3. Third was she said her boys are avging $8-12k a week... Anyone here take basic Algebra, because this is a simple problem. How much do you need to make per mile on 340 miles to reach her lowest per week avg? Did anyone do that math? Well let's make it simple. Let's say you have a 150 loaded miles and 150 Dh. To make $8k a week you are running 2 loads a day at $3.50 PER LOADED MILE for 8 days. That grosses you $7350 A WEEK for 4200 miles. That works out to $1.75 paid on ALL MILES, LOADED AND EMPTY. Now run the same problem, just plug in her 170 miles in place of my 150, and replace my $3.50 per mile with her 375. You end up with $8925 gross pay for the week on 4760 miles/680 miles per day. That works out to $1.875 PAID ON ALL MILES. now I'm making assumptions, but if I do my due diligence and just call the woman with these numbers, and ask the questions I need answered/confirmed...instead of sitting here wasting time having this argument in a forum, I might actually get some real answers that I could come back here and post for everyone else, once I see it all in writing. My time, and the time of my brother and sister truckers are better spent this was, rather than having to read through all of this bullshit...what im trying to say is stop flapping your traps and wasting everyones time with your damn assumptions and speculations. No body gives a rats ass what your opinion is...I want the VERIFIABLE FACTS...if you are not armed with those, then you are just another asshole talking shit, which we all get enough of these day just by turning on the radio...another tool for truckers ruined by meatheads and motormouths... Infomation is important out here, but GOOD VERIFIABLE FACTS are worth their weight in gold. Time is momey, and Ive wasted enough here already. Peace. "

Sorry, my fingers slipped, I meant on 7 days, not 8
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:44 AM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: TONY BOSWELL
Quote: "Here's what call you guys, are missing. Clue#1 First she said min load per min mileage was 375. Clue#2 Second she said the mileage was 170...I'm going to assume one way for now, I will explain in a few Clue#3. Third was she said her boys are avging $8-12k a week... Anyone here take basic Algebra, because this is a simple problem. How much do you need to make per mile on 340 miles to reach her lowest per week avg? Did anyone do that math? Well let's make it simple. Let's say you have a 150 loaded miles and 150 Dh. To make $8k a week you are running 2 loads a day at $3.50 PER LOADED MILE for 8 days. That grosses you $7350 A WEEK for 4200 miles. That works out to $1.75 paid on ALL MILES, LOADED AND EMPTY. Now run the same problem, just plug in her 170 miles in place of my 150, and replace my $3.50 per mile with her 375. You end up with $8925 gross pay for the week on 4760 miles/680 miles per day. That works out to $1.875 PAID ON ALL MILES. now I'm making assumptions, but if I do my due diligence and just call the woman with these numbers, and ask the questions I need answered/confirmed...instead of sitting here wasting time having this argument in a forum, I might actually get some real answers that I could come back here and post for everyone else, once I see it all in writing. My time, and the time of my brother and sister truckers are better spent this was, rather than having to read through all of this bullshit...what im trying to say is stop flapping your traps and wasting everyones time with your damn assumptions and speculations. No body gives a rats ass what your opinion is...I want the VERIFIABLE FACTS...if you are not armed with those, then you are just another asshole talking shit, which we all get enough of these day just by turning on the radio...another tool for truckers ruined by meatheads and motormouths... Infomation is important out here, but GOOD VERIFIABLE FACTS are worth their weight in gold. Time is momey, and Ive wasted enough here already. Peace. "

WHO CARES! Your examples are a moot point because you can not LEGALLY run 4200 miles per week! This brings me back to the point in hand, Kierra is soliciting trucks to work for her ILLEAGALY! She has not brokers license and is trying to skirt the system! If she pays the trucks that she hires then she is a broker plain and simple! I have no problem with anyone who does things by the law! I find nothing on her company with the FMCSA either.

Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:47 AM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "I SET THIS UP....I DONT LOOK ON HERE FOR FREIGHT HUN I ACTUALLY HAVE 7 TO BE EXACT BUT THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHICH IS WHY I DID NOT PUT THAT INFO ON HERE.ALOT OF YALL ARE SERIOUSLY DRY ANGRY AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA, IVE GONE BACK AND FORTH WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST ON HERE. AND AT FIRST IT BOTHERED ME...BUT NOW...IF YOUR NOT TRYING TO DO BUSINESS KICK ROCKS...OR IF YOUD LIKE VALDATION ON ME AND MY COMPANY AGAIN PUT IT IN THE SEARCH BAR READ THREADS CATCH UP ON WHO I AM A VERY VERY WELL RESPECTED GENTLEMAN FROM THIS FORUM TOOK THE TIME TO CALL AND SHUT A FEW OF YOU DOWN AFTER HER DID IM NOT TQL, IM NOT A BROKER, AND IM NOT GOING TO LET ANY OF YALL HANDLE ME ANY TYPE OF WAY PERIOD!!! GET OFF THE POST IF ITS NOT FOR YOU SIMPLE AS THAT"

Actually you are worse then TQL because at least TQL is doing things legally!
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:17 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: ED MCCONNELL
Quote: "WHO CARES! Your examples are a moot point because you can not LEGALLY run 4200 miles per week! This brings me back to the point in hand, Kierra is soliciting trucks to work for her ILLEAGALY! She has not brokers license and is trying to skirt the system! If she pays the trucks that she hires then she is a broker plain and simple! I have no problem with anyone who does things by the law! I find nothing on her company with the FMCSA either. "

Sir, you are making accusations, again without presenting facts. So are you a serious guy or just another asshole talking shit? Present your FACTS! I see nothing but you spewing accusations without VERIFIABLE FACTS to back them up. Stop WASTING everyone's time with this kind of NONSENSE. You couldn't even pass a court of law with this he said/she said crap. Put up or shut up. I'm willing to listen given verifiable facts that confirm your accusations. Present me with some images, documentation, links, something other than you flapping your trap which holds no credibility with me whatsoever. You are just another joe blow to me...

Secondly, You are running west Texas...it is entirely possible to run 4200 miles a week legally. The speed limits are 75 and 80 mph out there. Just running 68 mph will net you 10 hours a day. I was runing from sweetwater to midland and doing this 2 years ago. No one said it was easy, but it is possible. Secondly, That is what is possible if you run the same run. From the information in her posts, it looks like she is running with more than just one contract. Again, I'm just making my own assumptions, I have not called her for any further information, which anyone here can do, and get it in writing.

If you are so sure that this woman is running an illegal brokerage operation, then REPORT her to Bulkloads, it is in their best interest to insure she is legally operating, because the liability will fall on them if she is posting on their website. There is a signup process. She can easily be IP banned from logging back in.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:51 AM CST
Originally Posted by: TONY BOSWELL
Quote: "Sir, you are making accusations, again without presenting facts. So are you a serious guy or just another asshole talking shit? Present your FACTS! I see nothing but you spewing accusations without VERIFIABLE FACTS to back them up. Stop WASTING everyone's time with this kind of NONSENSE. You couldn't even pass a court of law with this he said/she said crap. Put up or shut up. I'm willing to listen given verifiable facts that confirm your accusations. Present me with some images, documentation, links, something other than you flapping your trap which holds no credibility with me whatsoever. You are just another joe blow to me... Secondly, You are running west Texas...it is entirely possible to run 4200 miles a week legally. The speed limits are 75 and 80 mph out there. Just running 68 mph will net you 10 hours a day. I was runing from sweetwater to midland and doing this 2 years ago. No one said it was easy, but it is possible. Secondly, That is what is possible if you run the same run. From the information in her posts, it looks like she is running with more than just one contract. Again, I'm just making my own assumptions, I have not called her for any further information, which anyone here can do, and get it in writing. If you are so sure that this woman is running an illegal brokerage operation, then REPORT her to Bulkloads, it is in their best interest to insure she is legally operating, because the liability will fall on them if she is posting on their website. There is a signup process. She can easily be IP banned from logging back in."

Tony th
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:52 AM CST
+ 2
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "Tony th"

They dont want the truth they only want to cyber bully this girl they do it on all of her post I have called and I know she is the real deal. Pick up the damn phone and find out yourself folks
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:54 AM CST
+ 2
Kierra whatever you are doing is working. I am new here and I see they hate you lol you keep standing up for yourself. I am interested in your company I will be calling you today. Give them hell lady
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:56 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "They dont want the truth they only want to cyber bully this girl they do it on all of her post I have called and I know she is the real deal. Pick up the damn phone and find out yourself folks"

Amen brother on almost all of them right. And for what if not interested just keep going they stalk her
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:58 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KELLY WILSON
Quote: "ha, you bet, I did see where it brings up the past forum threads on bulk loads/flat loads that you've created. However, that is not what the educated men and women in our industry are looking for when we research a potential customer/broker/carrier. We are looking for legitimacy, companies that have there ducks in a row by proof of backing from their insurance, a 75,000 dollar broker bond, TIA credit scores, mc numbers, and more of the like. If I decide to pull a load from Broker A, the first thing I look at from broker A is there proof of bond and their Accord sheet. Very simple. I have not seen anything like that provided by you. And....... why you have several people irritated with you is that you are essentially brokering loads (using an open forum to do so) and have no credentials or haven't provided them for anyone, who have asked, to see the legitimacy of your operation. People are disgruntle because there is Brokers like myself that jump through the legal hoops and financial obligations to get there company up-to-snuff with the Government, but I'm assuming you are taking the outlaw approach and have none of these credentials seeing how your company is not listed with the FMCSA??? Heads up to all newer carriers that are still learning; ALWAYS do your research. The first thing you need to ask for when you sign up with a broker is their 75k broker bond and their insurance sheet. This is your backing and proof of a honest and legal-law abiding broker. Example of why credentials are important: New carrier takes a load from Broker A, new carrier pulls without any issues and delivers, new carrier submits tickets and invoices for the load, broker receives invoices and holds payment, they continue to hold payment because they haven't been paid by the shipper (very poor practice but happens all the time), its now going on 6 weeks without payment, new carrier's invoice is now so far burried that there is no hope in getting paid at all, 3 months turns into 6 months with out payment real quick. At the 3 month point or before the new carrier should have contacted the FMCSA, unfortunately new carrier finds out Broker A has no broker bond and the FMCSA can not hold up and do anything about this situation. Otherwise, if they did have a bond you could file a claim to receive lost compensation. I'm not saying this happens every time but it does happen. Matter of fact, there have been several post on this same issue of non payment. Just ease with caution. Very watered down version, but you get the point. "

But she aint a broker. And did you call her to see how her services work? Who said she deals with the carriers money? All you are doing is assuming shit too and all of this because that other lady misread her post yall are some serious haters man
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:26 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DARRYL MCGEE
Quote: "They dont want the truth they only want to cyber bully this girl they do it on all of her post I have called and I know she is the real deal. Pick up the damn phone and find out yourself folks"

Thats my point. Stop wasting my time with all this bullshit and either put up some verifiable facts or STFU? I'm tired of having to scroll through and read all this BS from someone elses mouth, when I can easily come up with an entirely different scenario that is just as plausible.

Time is money...If you have good verifiable info, great! Post it! Show us all! Lets look out for each other, but if you don't, you are just another asshole talking shit and wasting my valuable time!
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:30 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "Kierra whatever you are doing is working. I am new here and I see they hate you lol you keep standing up for yourself. I am interested in your company I will be calling you today. Give them hell lady"

I don't hate anyone man! That takes too much damn effort and has ZERO return on that investment! I'm with you. I'm just saying, Put up some verifiable facts or STFU! I don't give a damn about what you think, because I can come right back at you with another plausible scenario. That's why I stated, I hadn't called her. I was making the same bullshit assumptions the other guy was, but at least mine had mathematics to back up my thoughts, this other guy comes crawling in from under a rock and starts making accusations...for what? and to whose benefit when they are unverifiable... its a complete waste of my time having to read all the crap in here...
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM CST
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "But she aint a broker. And did you call her to see how her services work? Who said she deals with the carriers money? All you are doing is assuming shit too and all of this because that other lady misread her post yall are some serious haters man"

i didn't mis read anything, she posted vague information so i asked a question. her offer simply did not make sense. if she is going to insist to post her loads in the forum damn straight people should ask about them, otherwise put your damn loads where they should go, in the loads list, there is even a place for notes! then to be shiity to people cause they ask pertinent questions well, enough of that. to go off on me because i question her authorities or risk level as there is no VERIFIABLE information listed on this site well thats just bad customer service. this site is credible and this kind of bullshit gives it a bad name.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:41 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "i didn't mis read anything, she posted vague information so i asked a question. her offer simply did not make sense. if she is going to insist to post her loads in the forum damn straight people should ask about them, otherwise put your damn loads where they should go, in the loads list, there is even a place for notes! then to be shiity to people cause they ask pertinent questions well, enough of that. to go off on me because i question her authorities or risk level as there is no VERIFIABLE information listed on this site well thats just bad customer service. this site is credible and this kind of bullshit gives it a bad name. "

The bullshit was your response lady. She's right. You chimed in with that other guy. If you really wanted to know why didn't you call and ask her? And she ain't the only one who post loads here. I read what you asked her and I would have replied the same way she did. She was shitty because you were it's like you forgot what the fuck you replied
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM CST
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "The bullshit was your response lady. She's right. You chimed in with that other guy. If you really wanted to know why didn't you call and ask her? And she ain't the only one who post loads here. I read what you asked her and I would have replied the same way she did. She was shitty because you were it's like you forgot what the fuck you replied"

like i said, its a credible site, people just like to make it dishonest by not following the rules, sucks to be them. she is listed here as a BROKER. if you think for one minute i or any customer would throw a dime her way you should rethink that postion, but feel free to book all your trucks/loads with her. dude, i could care less what you think, so don;t include me in your posts. and as for all this emotion, please, give it a rest an go make some money. its like i am reading facebook lol.........drama queens
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:09 PM CST
- 1
damn ya'll funny and entertainin
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:10 PM CST
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "like i said, its a credible site, people just like to make it dishonest by not following the rules, sucks to be them. she is listed here as a BROKER. if you think for one minute i or any customer would throw a dime her way you should rethink that postion, but feel free to book all your trucks/loads with her. dude, i could care less what you think, so don;t include me in your posts. and as for all this emotion, please, give it a rest an go make some money. its like i am reading facebook lol.........drama queens"

Drama queen seems to be you. Your the one who started this shit. You included yourself
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:12 PM CST
- 1
oh and kinerla or whatever your name isnobody shut me down , nobody shut me up . I am a true independent , i run my own show and call my own shots... i say what i want when and how i want. if you or anyboy else don't like it.. leave... lmao

Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:13 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "Drama queen seems to be you. Your the one who started this shit. You included yourself"

Only thing that seems to make this forum look bad are how y'all keep trying to treat people on here. Talk all that shit but don't want to pick up the damn phone and if your not interested then why even comment in the first place. I agree with the other guy y'all don't want facts y'all just want to shit talk and try to bully I'm done
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:17 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "oh and kinerla or whatever your name isnobody shut me down , nobody shut me up . I am a true independent , i run my own show and call my own shots... i say what i want when and how i want. if you or anyboy else don't like it.. leave... lmao "

Oh yeah you know my name you are my number fan on here. Stop fronting. And yeah you can pull whatever you want out your butt. All you have ever done is toss your opinion around dude. Number still the same. You don't like what I post why don't you stay off MY POST THEN your a grown ass man who likes to argue with a woman...lol that type
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM CST
- 1
i think if you would pay attention i don't much care who i debate with ..... key word pay attention
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "damn ya'll funny and entertainin"

Isnt it sort of odd that everybody sticking up for her has a very low posting number? And they all have the same attitude? Kinda makes you want to do a little thinking... maybe its time yo call the DOT and ask them the classification of a dispatcher..bet they will respond NOPE.. now for these hauls where you can make all of this big money..guess nobody has ever heard of WAITING. Ive done oil and gas before.. many times you sit and wait on both ends..maybe for hours..butWE have been paid for it..and that will eat up that big revenue in a heartbeat if you dont have any demurage..
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:22 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "damn ya'll funny and entertainin"

Isnt it sort of odd that everybody sticking up for her has a very low posting number? And they all have the same attitude? Kinda makes you want to do a little thinking... maybe its time yo call the DOT and ask them the classification of a dispatcher..bet they will respond NOPE.. now for these hauls where you can make all of this big money..guess nobody has ever heard of WAITING. Ive done oil and gas before.. many times you sit and wait on both ends..maybe for hours..butWE have been paid for it..and that will eat up that big revenue in a heartbeat if you dont have any demurage..
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:24 PM CST
- 1
and further more if you did pay attention i have never said or implied you were are or are not legit. i have though called you out on a bond , dot # or a business license none of which you or any of your associates have produced..... so.... in effect legit or not at least prove you are not under the table ........
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 12:29 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KELLY WILSON
Quote: "ha, you bet, I did see where it brings up the past forum threads on bulk loads/flat loads that you've created. However, that is not what the educated men and women in our industry are looking for when we research a potential customer/broker/carrier. We are looking for legitimacy, companies that have there ducks in a row by proof of backing from their insurance, a 75,000 dollar broker bond, TIA credit scores, mc numbers, and more of the like. If I decide to pull a load from Broker A, the first thing I look at from broker A is there proof of bond and their Accord sheet. Very simple. I have not seen anything like that provided by you. And....... why you have several people irritated with you is that you are essentially brokering loads (using an open forum to do so) and have no credentials or haven't provided them for anyone, who have asked, to see the legitimacy of your operation. People are disgruntle because there is Brokers like myself that jump through the legal hoops and financial obligations to get there company up-to-snuff with the Government, but I'm assuming you are taking the outlaw approach and have none of these credentials seeing how your company is not listed with the FMCSA??? Heads up to all newer carriers that are still learning; ALWAYS do your research. The first thing you need to ask for when you sign up with a broker is their 75k broker bond and their insurance sheet. This is your backing and proof of a honest and legal-law abiding broker. Example of why credentials are important: New carrier takes a load from Broker A, new carrier pulls without any issues and delivers, new carrier submits tickets and invoices for the load, broker receives invoices and holds payment, they continue to hold payment because they haven't been paid by the shipper (very poor practice but happens all the time), its now going on 6 weeks without payment, new carrier's invoice is now so far burried that there is no hope in getting paid at all, 3 months turns into 6 months with out payment real quick. At the 3 month point or before the new carrier should have contacted the FMCSA, unfortunately new carrier finds out Broker A has no broker bond and the FMCSA can not hold up and do anything about this situation. Otherwise, if they did have a bond you could file a claim to receive lost compensation. I'm not saying this happens every time but it does happen. Matter of fact, there have been several post on this same issue of non payment. Just ease with caution. Very watered down version, but you get the point. "

may be good for flat bed loads but i heard the broker bonds don't pay on ag loads that are bulk commodities? is this true?
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:06 PM CST
+ 4
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "and further more if you did pay attention i have never said or implied you were are or are not legit. i have though called you out on a bond , dot # or a business license none of which you or any of your associates have produced..... so.... in effect legit or not at least prove you are not under the table ........ "

AND THAT WAS WHERE ALFRED FROM POWER HOUSE SHUT YOU DOWN...AND I QUOTE.....


She has not once stated that she was a broker. What she is offering is administrative services and resources for those that may or may not have the time or contacts that she may or may not have.

I have done the same for other trucking companies in the past. The reason I stopped offering such extension of our companies services is that the others would gripe and complain even after we got them the rates that they wanted. Another problem was that not all truckers know how to keep their word and this was jeopordizing relationships with our clients.

The way she is structured is exactly as I was doing in the past except we charged a litte differently, either way is fine. If you don't need or like her services then just don't use them. From the people that I have talked with she does a great job for them. I am going to give her a shot at helping us from time to time out of Texas. My partner and I just reviewed her argreement it is all on the up and up. She is not illegally brokering, she is offering administrative services. Big difference there Kevin.

HIS EXACT WORDS...TO YOU IN A PREVIOUS POSTING THAT SHUT YOU THE HELL UP!!!
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:17 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: JEFF PEARSON
Quote: "Isnt it sort of odd that everybody sticking up for her has a very low posting number? And they all have the same attitude? Kinda makes you want to do a little thinking... maybe its time yo call the DOT and ask them the classification of a dispatcher..bet they will respond NOPE.. now for these hauls where you can make all of this big money..guess nobody has ever heard of WAITING. Ive done oil and gas before.. many times you sit and wait on both ends..maybe for hours..butWE have been paid for it..and that will eat up that big revenue in a heartbeat if you dont have any demurage.."

By all means. Please do some reasearch, State facts. And whats funny is the amount of carriers that dont even bother replying but make calls because I am once again on yalls mind.

The carriers that I do business are the time is money type, why argue with yall back and forth? They dont have time! I KEEP THEM WAY TOO BUSY!! AND BECAUSE I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF TO THEM SOME OF THEM WILL SPEAK UP FOR ME! BUT THEY KNOW I CAN HOLD MY OWN SO THEY DONT HAVE TO.

HOWEVER...IF YOU GUYS WANT PROOF AGAIN CALLLLLLLLL ME 9726897032

OR LOOK IN THE SEARCH BAR....A FEW OF MY DRIVERS HAVE SPOKEN UP AND PUT AN END TO THE BACK AND FORTH....NANCY YOU WERE IN A FEW OF THOSE THREADS....
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:52 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "AND THAT WAS WHERE ALFRED FROM POWER HOUSE SHUT YOU DOWN...AND I QUOTE.....She has not once stated that she was a broker. What she is offering is administrative services and resources for those that may or may not have the time or contacts that she may or may not have. I have done the same for other trucking companies in the past. The reason I stopped offering such extension of our companies services is that the others would gripe and complain even after we got them the rates that they wanted. Another problem was that not all truckers know how to keep their word and this was jeopordizing relationships with our clients.The way she is structured is exactly as I was doing in the past except we charged a litte differently, either way is fine. If you don't need or like her services then just don't use them. From the people that I have talked with she does a great job for them. I am going to give her a shot at helping us from time to time out of Texas. My partner and I just reviewed her argreement it is all on the up and up. She is not illegally brokering, she is offering administrative services. Big difference there Kevin.HIS EXACT WORDS...TO YOU IN A PREVIOUS POSTING THAT SHUT YOU THE HELL UP!!!"

LMAO.... why am i still talkin then ???
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 02:43 PM CST
+ 2
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "By all means. Please do some reasearch, State facts. And whats funny is the amount of carriers that dont even bother replying but make calls because I am once again on yalls mind.The carriers that I do business are the time is money type, why argue with yall back and forth? They dont have time! I KEEP THEM WAY TOO BUSY!! AND BECAUSE I HAVE PROVEN MYSELF TO THEM SOME OF THEM WILL SPEAK UP FOR ME! BUT THEY KNOW I CAN HOLD MY OWN SO THEY DONT HAVE TO.HOWEVER...IF YOU GUYS WANT PROOF AGAIN CALLLLLLLLL ME 9726897032OR LOOK IN THE SEARCH BAR....A FEW OF MY DRIVERS HAVE SPOKEN UP AND PUT AN END TO THE BACK AND FORTH....NANCY YOU WERE IN A FEW OF THOSE THREADS...."

yep i was and sometimes questions are just questions, thanks for clearing up what you do. from what i understand by reading the american transport site if money passes through someone from the customer to the carrier thats makes them a broker, but you also offer other services apart from load finding. makes sense people should call you direct as i have not got a clue what is required down there to move loads. on the one hand everyone talks of this bond required and now i find out they don;t even cover bulk loaded agricultural goods. sure is pretty confusing and no offence even though you do the best for your people the rates suck. even though it annoys the f outta me that people post their loads in the forumn that's just my opinion and doesn;t matter. and btw, next day you have off actually take it off instead of doing your billing, you are worth money too.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 02:56 PM CST
+ 2
Originally Posted by: NANCY HARDER
Quote: "yep i was and sometimes questions are just questions, thanks for clearing up what you do. from what i understand by reading the american transport site if money passes through someone from the customer to the carrier thats makes them a broker, but you also offer other services apart from load finding. makes sense people should call you direct as i have not got a clue what is required down there to move loads. on the one hand everyone talks of this bond required and now i find out they don;t even cover bulk loaded agricultural goods. sure is pretty confusing and no offence even though you do the best for your people the rates suck. even though it annoys the f outta me that people post their loads in the forumn that's just my opinion and doesn;t matter. and btw, next day you have off actually take it off instead of doing your billing, you are worth money too."

And the money NEVER GOES from shipper, broker etc to me. :)

Rates are always depending on som emany things you know this...I have some flatbed loads posted in here that pay 4.01 per mile. I am very proud of those rate...and then there are some that suck but I got them because a carrier called and needed the lane and believe it or not....its better than what they were getting and I have enough to go around so why not see who else could use them.

I have so many other post on here I used to actually have a template that states exactly who we are. I will start back using that to cut down on confussion. I state to call me because I am extremely busy and so many people respond to my post (sometimes ) I dont have the time to always reply and dont want anyone left behind!!

Side note....Ive been in this industry for over 15 years, started with Schnider and fell in love with trucking. My drivers a few of them wanted to do their own thing and because I took damn good care of them they asked me to start my company. Each started with 1 truck and now all of them have small fleets. I dont put certain information on here because people are sick and evil and I dont ever want an angry lonely guy sitting in his truck to try any funny bussiness because hes butt hurt about a damn post that he wasnt even interested in from jump.

I dont do the brokering thing because if i have the knowledge and connections and can get my guys/girls in without the added % taken away from them why the hell not. I am not breaking any laws only looking out for my truckers.

The way i will fight with anyone online i fight twice as hard for my people. Some of my carriers have even told their story I have helped so many truckers out of a hole WITHOUT ASKING FOR A DIME...





Just some insight on who I am.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 03:01 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "And the money NEVER GOES from shipper, broker etc to me. :)Rates are always depending on som emany things you know this...I have some flatbed loads posted in here that pay 4.01 per mile. I am very proud of those rate...and then there are some that suck but I got them because a carrier called and needed the lane and believe it or not....its better than what they were getting and I have enough to go around so why not see who else could use them.I have so many other post on here I used to actually have a template that states exactly who we are. I will start back using that to cut down on confussion. I state to call me because I am extremely busy and so many people respond to my post (sometimes ) I dont have the time to always reply and dont want anyone left behind!!Side note....Ive been in this industry for over 15 years, started with Schnider and fell in love with trucking. My drivers a few of them wanted to do their own thing and because I took damn good care of them they asked me to start my company. Each started with 1 truck and now all of them have small fleets. I dont put certain information on here because people are sick and evil and I dont ever want an angry lonely guy sitting in his truck to try any funny bussiness because hes butt hurt about a damn post that he wasnt even interested in from jump. I dont do the brokering thing because if i have the knowledge and connections and can get my guys/girls in without the added % taken away from them why the hell not. I am not breaking any laws only looking out for my truckers.The way i will fight with anyone online i fight twice as hard for my people. Some of my carriers have even told their story I have helped so many truckers out of a hole WITHOUT ASKING FOR A DIME... Just some insight on who I am."

the very last line ..wothout asking for a dime..... so you do this for free , you work these trucks and provide freight for free , you do not charge in any way and never have ?
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 03:25 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "And the money NEVER GOES from shipper, broker etc to me. :)Rates are always depending on som emany things you know this...I have some flatbed loads posted in here that pay 4.01 per mile. I am very proud of those rate...and then there are some that suck but I got them because a carrier called and needed the lane and believe it or not....its better than what they were getting and I have enough to go around so why not see who else could use them.I have so many other post on here I used to actually have a template that states exactly who we are. I will start back using that to cut down on confussion. I state to call me because I am extremely busy and so many people respond to my post (sometimes ) I dont have the time to always reply and dont want anyone left behind!!Side note....Ive been in this industry for over 15 years, started with Schnider and fell in love with trucking. My drivers a few of them wanted to do their own thing and because I took damn good care of them they asked me to start my company. Each started with 1 truck and now all of them have small fleets. I dont put certain information on here because people are sick and evil and I dont ever want an angry lonely guy sitting in his truck to try any funny bussiness because hes butt hurt about a damn post that he wasnt even interested in from jump. I dont do the brokering thing because if i have the knowledge and connections and can get my guys/girls in without the added % taken away from them why the hell not. I am not breaking any laws only looking out for my truckers.The way i will fight with anyone online i fight twice as hard for my people. Some of my carriers have even told their story I have helped so many truckers out of a hole WITHOUT ASKING FOR A DIME... Just some insight on who I am."

14 years for me so far, i broke my teeth on dispatching/load finding decks, lol didn;t even know what a step deck was when i started. i used to cover the west u.s. from the big highway over up to canada, about 50 leased ops and company drivers. i had to find a lot of my own customers as the trucking company didn;t have sales people apparently. if it wasn't for the drivers helping me i would have been lost. then i went independant for a while with contracts. I have worked on all sides shipper, customer, carrier, customs broker so i know the rates and rules down there vary a lot. i also worked independant for 2 years and that was great because i had solid contracts. yep if i had a nickel for all the help and knowledge (specially customs) i would have a shit load of nickels. but you gotta build the bridges too, i found when i started this department same thing, one guy led to 3 guys, their bank would call me i wouldn;t promise a damn thing but i would tell them i could keep them busy if they grew. now i am in bulk its totally different, lots of short hauls coupled with 700 mile trips, lots can go wrong and cost money so a person needs to have all the t's crossed. thanks for sharing, happy canada day long weekend!
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 03:55 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "The bullshit was your response lady. She's right. You chimed in with that other guy. If you really wanted to know why didn't you call and ask her? And she ain't the only one who post loads here. I read what you asked her and I would have replied the same way she did. She was shitty because you were it's like you forgot what the fuck you replied"

Ya know ...if you read the rules for this site...they kinda dont like the swearing..many others such as wives and children also read these posts...this isnt the first time.. so even if you need a thesaurus..how about not doing it any more... or we get to complain to the page owners..
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 04:38 PM CST
+ 1
I have an idea.... How about the admins REQUIRE everyone to list their MC# or USDOT# or whatever damn number when they register on the site, so this crap is resolved.

Jeeeez Louise......... If she is hauling for Sandbox fine... Call Sandbox yourself and they will send you a carrier packet, they did for me. You dont need a dispatch service to call a dispatcher at another company.

Everyone knows it's all smoke and mirrors. Everyone knows that getting a load from a shipper and then giving that load to a carrier is brokering. We all even know it's wrong. I won't take a load from anyone without having a way to recoup my money, ie a bond. While I have a factor company, I dont use them very much, but the give me unlimited credit checks. Check the company out. It takes about 5 minutes.


However humorous this may be, it's getting to be monotonous....
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 04:47 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DANIEL MENDEZ
Quote: "But she aint a broker. And did you call her to see how her services work? Who said she deals with the carriers money? All you are doing is assuming shit too and all of this because that other lady misread her post yall are some serious haters man"

She is soliciting trucks on line for hire! By the guidlines of the government she either needs to have a brokers license, DOT number or be employed by someone with either of these things. There is nothing "Hater" about this. Either operate by the rules the rest of us operate by or get turned in.

Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 04:53 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: TONY BOSWELL
Quote: "Sir, you are making accusations, again without presenting facts. So are you a serious guy or just another asshole talking shit? Present your FACTS! I see nothing but you spewing accusations without VERIFIABLE FACTS to back them up. Stop WASTING everyone's time with this kind of NONSENSE. You couldn't even pass a court of law with this he said/she said crap. Put up or shut up. I'm willing to listen given verifiable facts that confirm your accusations. Present me with some images, documentation, links, something other than you flapping your trap which holds no credibility with me whatsoever. You are just another joe blow to me... Secondly, You are running west Texas...it is entirely possible to run 4200 miles a week legally. The speed limits are 75 and 80 mph out there. Just running 68 mph will net you 10 hours a day. I was runing from sweetwater to midland and doing this 2 years ago. No one said it was easy, but it is possible. Secondly, That is what is possible if you run the same run. From the information in her posts, it looks like she is running with more than just one contract. Again, I'm just making my own assumptions, I have not called her for any further information, which anyone here can do, and get it in writing. If you are so sure that this woman is running an illegal brokerage operation, then REPORT her to Bulkloads, it is in their best interest to insure she is legally operating, because the liability will fall on them if she is posting on their website. There is a signup process. She can easily be IP banned from logging back in."

Who are you trying to kid? I drove truck for 25 years and there is such a thing cald the 60 hour 7 day rule or 70 hour 8 day rule and being someone who can document 3.5 million miles of safe driving, I can tell you from personal experience that there is no way you can make 4200 miles on a short haul regiment of 170 miles being the longest. Time wise it does not compute.
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 05:08 PM CST
+ 2
Originally Posted by: EDD MCGILL
Quote: "I have an idea.... How about the admins REQUIRE everyone to list their MC# or USDOT# or whatever damn number when they register on the site, so this crap is resolved. Jeeeez Louise......... If she is hauling for Sandbox fine... Call Sandbox yourself and they will send you a carrier packet, they did for me. You dont need a dispatch service to call a dispatcher at another company. Everyone knows it's all smoke and mirrors. Everyone knows that getting a load from a shipper and then giving that load to a carrier is brokering. We all even know it's wrong. I won't take a load from anyone without having a way to recoup my money, ie a bond. While I have a factor company, I dont use them very much, but the give me unlimited credit checks. Check the company out. It takes about 5 minutes. However humorous this may be, it's getting to be monotonous...."

OMG do your self a favor...read the other post...
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 05:19 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "OMG do your self a favor...read the other post..."

I have and it's about as much crap as this one....

I also have talked with you before. Twice to be exact.... i asked you to send the paperwork and pertinant information. Your comment was "I'll send it right away", still hasnt showed up.

Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 05:28 PM CST
+ 4
Originally Posted by: EDD MCGILL
Quote: " I have and it's about as much crap as this one.... I also have talked with you before. Twice to be exact.... i asked you to send the paperwork and pertinant information. Your comment was "I'll send it right away", still hasnt showed up."

LOL i dont recall talking to you at all..If its all crap why exactly did you call not once but twice......HMMMM

Im done with the back and forth
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 06:21 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
what ? you gonna give up that easy ? and all that alk about you was a fughter...lol and ..to be totally honest , even if you do not have or need a dot # you do in dallas county need a business license and or a registered dba..... you...have done nothing at all to legitimize yourself , you are and have been defensive as hell from the get go.... where as everyone else doing anything similar to what you claim has had no problem engaging and proving themsleves ...( pay attention , this is the catch phrase where you say you don't have to prove nothin to nobody ) ..... and the 3 people that over and over "defend" you are the guy from the supposed a1 transport , and the girl and guy from so caled "classy transportation"......its the same old broken record ovr and over again...... furthermore the 4200 miles a week hauling boxes to jobsites is pure very pure and pasteurized bs.... i'm from the oilfield ,and i knwo for a fact that some of those lease roads in west texas are 25 to 30 miles of rock road to a well site and max.... 30 mph , most are so rough they are 15mph..... plus i know an actual broker , personally that is moving some of the same stuff you are and his story is good , but just not "dressed" as nice as yours....... ok your turn to be acidic , annnndddddddd GO !
Replied on Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:50 PM CST
+ 1
Fellas, I haven't talked to this lady but I think some of you are getting caught up in the wording... It seems as though she's saying the the minimum pay is $375 but it isn't on 300 plus miles... I'm quite sure it means that minimum pay is $375 but it may be a 25 mile haul... I may be incorrect but based on the back and forth, I think that's what's going on here.
Replied on Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 06:41 AM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: KIERRA HENDERSON
Quote: "LOL i dont recall talking to you at all..If its all crap why exactly did you call not once but twice......HMMMMIm done with the back and forth "

I can understand you not remembering me. It seems you have so many folks blowing your phone up, it is easy to get lost in the confusion.

Its all crap = these long ass rants and raves.

It is what it is and I'll just leave it at that.
Replied on Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 02:16 PM CST
+ 1
I must say that if it where not for all the hate posted in comments I may never have found this fine young lady. Thanks to the haters, thanks to the unbelievers and thanks to the doughters!