Home > Forum > FLATBED ....DEDICATED ROUTE NO LESS THAN 2.00 FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED!!!!

FLATBED ....DEDICATED ROUTE NO LESS THAN 2.00--FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED!!!!

Jul 15, 2016 at 01:15 PM CST
+ 4 - 2
HOUSTON TO OK 426 MILES PAYS $1450!!
FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED ASAP

WHO WE ARE;
We are a Load Planning, Dispatching, Logistics, and Administrative Service for Owner Operators and Small Fleets. You will find no other service more reliable or professional. We serve Carriers, and Fleets from 1 to 500 units. Among other things we can dispatch your truck or fleet, plan your loads and save you time so your time on the road will optimize your revenue generating potential. We do not only plan and dispatch your loads and we will successfully negotiate top rates from brokers and/or shippers for you as part of our service. We'll make sure you or your company optimizes the time spent out on the road. You'll have the final decision on which loads and where you want to run. Your Personal Dispatcher will work hard to find and secure the best paying loads while keeping you and you loaded and rolling. Using our truck dispatch service pays!

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, and Small Fleets. Join a Great Team! Contact us today:

KIERRA HENDERSON
AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE: 214-677-1454
[email protected]
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 08:35 PM CST
You said:---"HOUSTON TO OK 426 MILES PAYS $1450!!"

I sez: "Bull corn."
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 08:59 PM CST
+ 5 - 2
Quote: "You said:---"HOUSTON TO OK 426 MILES PAYS $1450!!" I sez: "Bull corn.""

If you would like to run these let me know. I have over 800 loads. 18mths worth these....
BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE DON'T COME ON HERE CALLING ME A LIAR. LIE FOR WHAT? Oh let me guess your one of the drivers not really making money so you think anybody That has loads worth something is a liar.....don't start with me!
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:05 PM CST
+ 2
Quote: "If you would like to run these let me know. I have over 800 loads. 18mths worth these....BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE DON'T COME ON HERE CALLING ME A LIAR. LIE FOR WHAT? Oh let me guess your one of the drivers not really making money so you think anybody That has loads worth something is a liar.....don't start with me!"

Fiesty I like it. I'm interested. Emailing you now
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:06 PM CST
Well shucks I didn't mean to rile you but if you have 800 loads into Oklahoma out of Houston they would have been covered in 3 days and the illegals would be busy building a Meskin Embassy right beside the flying hook at Ardmore.
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:08 PM CST
+ 3
Quote: "Well shucks I didn't mean to rile you but if you have 800 loads into Oklahoma out of Houston they would have been covered in 3 days and the illegals would be busy building a Meskin Embassy right beside the flying hook at Ardmore."

No. That ain't how it works
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:09 PM CST
+ 2
And they aren't all going into OK.
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:13 PM CST
So we can postpone building the embassy?
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:18 PM CST
I went back and looked. You said you have 800 loads but now you say you don't have them so do you have the loads or not ?
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 09:33 PM CST
+ 3 - 1
I didn't say I don't have them. But I did say if you would like to haul them let me know. I would be happy to get all the details to you. If not...I advise you go find somebody else to play with. The post is for drivers looking for some Dedicated runs that pay very well. All this other crap that y'all like to do on here you can keep the BS. GOOD NIGHT SIR
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:07 PM CST
Jerry- I think you just funnyin her.
Replied on Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:56 PM CST
Quote: "Jerry- I think you just funnyin her."

Yes sir and it's hard to wink on these forums.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:17 AM CST
heres where i get screwed up..... dedicated means you load , go unload , and deadhead back and reload.... maybe i'm wrong on that. maybe dedicated means you dedicate to 1 outfit to haul for in which case you haul for that one outfit no matter where their freight is , in which case you deadhead to their freight every time you empty out. now.... houston to okc... 426 miles at 1450 if your dedicated which means to me you load unload and deadhead back and unload is 852 miles.... which comes out to 1.82 per mile. so to me the no less than 2.00 a mile just got blown out of the water. about the only freight out og oklahoma that comes this way is pipe out of muskogee , brick out of muskogee or union city or steel out of madill and occasionally but not often a/c units out of moore. and maybe a little roofing out of ardmore. and between hoffman , miller , shark , and another company up there( can't remember their name) freight out of ok. is hard to come by, and if you do find it its cheap. so i'm gonna concur with jerry........
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:27 AM CST
oh and my math was wrong that was 1.71 per mile, but anyways..what do I know i'm just a stupid o/o
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 09:44 AM CST
+ 1 - 1
Quote: "heres where i get screwed up..... dedicated means you load , go unload , and deadhead back and reload.... maybe i'm wrong on that. maybe dedicated means you dedicate to 1 outfit to haul for in which case you haul for that one outfit no matter where their freight is , in which case you deadhead to their freight every time you empty out. now.... houston to okc... 426 miles at 1450 if your dedicated which means to me you load unload and deadhead back and unload is 852 miles.... which comes out to 1.82 per mile. so to me the no less than 2.00 a mile just got blown out of the water. about the only freight out og oklahoma that comes this way is pipe out of muskogee , brick out of muskogee or union city or steel out of madill and occasionally but not often a/c units out of moore. and maybe a little roofing out of ardmore. and between hoffman , miller , shark , and another company up there( can't remember their name) freight out of ok. is hard to come by, and if you do find it its cheap. so i'm gonna concur with jerry........"

Yes. You are wrong. But on im not about to go back and forth with you either.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 09:47 AM CST
+ 4 - 1
Quote: "Yes. You are wrong. But on im not about to go back and forth with you either. "

That's all this guy wants. He puts in his lil 2 cent on almost anything I post. And since Darryl called and got the details...hes not assuming he actually knows.....THAT AINT HOW IT WORKS. I second that. I'm not here to debate with y'all...you want to make money instead of playing forum professor give me a call. You spend way to much time in here..
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 09:59 AM CST
Why don't you just list the loads on load board-it's where they are supposed to go.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 10:17 AM CST
+ 3 - 2
Quote: "Why don't you just list the loads on load board-it's where they are supposed to go."

I actually do. But these post go to multiple locations. You and a few clowns always make me second guess using these however I've been able to meet some great drivers here so I push pass the BS...
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 10:37 AM CST
boy i'm glad ya'll cleared that up ...i just started doin this about 30 years ago so i still don't know much.......
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 10:40 AM CST
Quote: "I actually do. But these post go to multiple locations. You and a few clowns always make me second guess using these however I've been able to meet some great drivers here so I push pass the BS... "

Stop whining and name calling. If there's anything we don't need it's a whiny broker.

BTW. you wouldn't have a $4 a mile load out of Catoosa today would you.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:09 PM CST
Sounds fishy to me, more like round trip rates
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM CST
+ 3 - 2
Quote: "Stop whining and name calling. If there's anything we don't need it's a whiny broker. BTW. you wouldn't have a $4 a mile load out of Catoosa today would you. "

No. Not whining at all. On this forum there are a few of you who try to bash others, I'm not going for it. I'm not a broker and I'm sick of you guys trying to get shit started with your smart ass remarks.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:14 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
Quote: "Sounds fishy to me, more like round trip rates"

Call and find out instead of assuming....you would think you grown men would know how to do research instead of just assuming and fueling each other's egos....y'all feed off negative responses and chime in with assumptions. If interested call and find out!
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:16 PM CST
+ 3 - 1
Quote: "boy i'm glad ya'll cleared that up ...i just started doin this about 30 years ago so i still don't know much......."

Seems like all you know how to do is throw out crazy assumptions...you don't know how to scroll past something you like to keep shit going and bash what you think is a broker
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:21 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
I don't see TQL behind her name. Have any of you guys tried calling. I have and I Have done plenty business with her. She's no liar and is very professional. Kevin you especially. What's your problem man!
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:23 PM CST
We still haven't found out about the $4 load out of Catoosa
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 12:26 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
Quote: "Stop whining and name calling. If there's anything we don't need it's a whiny broker. BTW. you wouldn't have a $4 a mile load out of Catoosa today would you. "

Sounds like instead of talking crap...you might need my help...cause whoever is dispatching you should have already had you planned out of there before you went up there.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 01:41 PM CST
lol !!!
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 02:04 PM CST
+ 1 - 3
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! Keep her goin, I just put on my sunday go meetin bibs and a fresh dip in, I'm not buyin what she's sellin either.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 02:16 PM CST
ohhhh i could say alot but....... ehhh let me finish my coke and think about it....
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 02:19 PM CST
I have an emerging and innovative trucking company looking for investers that want to make tons of money....
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 05:23 PM CST
Okay you can whine about me but you need to back off my travel agent. I was only trying to be nice and pull your $4 a mile load from Catoosa.

My travel agent has plenty of loads and those union dock workers at Catoosa don't mind it one bit to open up and load her loads for us.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 05:28 PM CST
Quote: "boy i'm glad ya'll cleared that up ...i just started doin this about 30 years ago so i still don't know much......."

Kevin she might be able to help you when you get a little more experience
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 06:30 PM CST
Boy Jerry I sure wish somebody would , I tell you I just been thinkin and doin everything wrong all these years. I'm sure Daryl was here today to straighten me out on that dedicated thing I just can't believe that all these years i thought running for the same outfit that I have been hauling nothing but their freight in their traffic lanes i was dedicated to them... I guess I was just comitted or somethin like that. And then to top it all off me thinkin that a broker was somebody you paid an agreed amount to , to find you freight dispatch your truck and make sure you got paid..(duane..if you are reading this i sure do apologize even though i've never hauled for you I should have been calling you just a plain simple dispatcher all this time instead of a broker) . Boy i tell you i feel like i've just landed in a whole new world today , i know how them astry-knots felt when they got to the moon now. i got to feelin so dumb earlier I had to look up on the internet earlier and make sure I was driving a tractor trailer and that the trailer i'm pullin is a grain trailer. man o man....i know now why that fella at the store the other day looked at me funny when i found out i was buyin bananas and not monkey pickles now......
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:34 PM CST
+ 3
Kierra unsuccessfully people talk the most shit. And haters gonna hate. Keep up the good work
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:35 PM CST
kierra.... come out-come out where ever you are....
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:37 PM CST
+ 2
Quote: " kierra.... come out-come out where ever you are...."

Josh how may I help you
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:52 PM CST
+ 3
Quote: "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! Keep her goin, I just put on my sunday go meetin bibs and a fresh dip in, I'm not buyin what she's sellin either."

Im just now reading this...question, if i come on here and make a post...what if drivers actually called and found out....thats the plan..right? SO WHAT WOULD I GET OUT OF POST'N A CROCK OF CRAP....makes no sense and i dont have time to waste. Now im never on here however when i am i usually see drivers who cant find good freight, so if I come across something that I think could be of use I post it. Not here to fool anybody and I dont take to kindly to you calling me a liar...lie for what? Either you want the freight or you dont. Its simple. BUT INSTEAD YOU CHUMPS TRY TO TALK CRAP AND GO BACK AND FORTH LIKE HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS....but i guess when your trucks arent moving like they should you have lots of down time to get on the forum and talk shit huh.... I see yall gang up on brokers...down talk loads etc....Just A Warning Im not the one to back down, Im no liar and I work my ass off to make sure I can stand behind what I post. It really puts me in an awkward position whenever I do post because I have to defend myself while trying to remain respectful since I represent AMC....so my professional response is if you are interested in the freight I have please feel free to contact me. I would be more than happy to discuss the loads to see if they work for you,
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:53 PM CST
+ 3
Quote: " kierra.... come out-come out where ever you are...."

YOU LOOKING FOR ME SO WHATS UP??? WHAT CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE???
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 07:58 PM CST
+ 3
Sweetie stand your ground girl! You are doing a good job of holding your own. I see these guys on here constantly trying to insult folks and I have never seen anyone check them the way you have GOOD JOB dont let them stop you from posting in here, Folks like me need your freight.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 08:04 PM CST
+ 3
WOW this is a joke right? They post bullshit freight and yall jump down their back, post good freight and yall do the same. Kierra how do I get in contact with you I have trucks I need help with.
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 08:05 PM CST
Quote: "YOU LOOKING FOR ME SO WHATS UP??? WHAT CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE???"

Take the gloves off. They keep screwing with you for no reason letthem have it!!!!!!
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 08:20 PM CST
Quote: "WOW this is a joke right? They post bullshit freight and yall jump down their back, post good freight and yall do the same. Kierra how do I get in contact with you I have trucks I need help with."

KIERRA HENDERSON
AMC2 LOGISTICS -OPERATIONS MANAGER
OFFICE: 214-677-1454
[email protected]
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 08:42 PM CST
Sent a request for information via email

Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 09:29 PM CST
+ 1

HEY guys i do a lot of business with her and her company . and i run VAN and FLATBED with her . they are a very good company to work with .
i been working with her for about 5 months vans loads are AVG $2.25 to 2.40 flatbed is $ 2.30 to $4.00 so im very happy that im working with her
and her company dispatches 6 trucks for me everyweek and adding 1 to 2 trucks a week .

Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 09:37 PM CST
Quote: " HEY guys i do a lot of business with her and her company . and i run VAN and FLATBED with her . they are a very good company to work with . i been working with her for about 5 months vans loads are AVG $2.25 to 2.40 flatbed is $ 2.30 to $4.00 so im very happy that im working with her and her company dispatches 6 trucks for me everyweek and adding 1 to 2 trucks a week . "

Thank you Anthony! your the first person to post facts(rates) about hauling for her. TQL(and other brokers/dispatchers) have all sorts of promises and how you'll make millions and avg big money per mile.

Kierra- I love the banter, if I didn't run a day cab I would check out what you have to offer, till then I'll do my best to troll and rile you up! If you are good at what you do keep at it, there isnt very many on your side of the industry that do business honestly
Replied on Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 10:03 PM CST
Quote: "Thank you Anthony! your the first person to post facts(rates) about hauling for her. TQL(and other brokers/dispatchers) have all sorts of promises and how you'll make millions and avg big money per mile. Kierra- I love the banter, if I didn't run a day cab I would check out what you have to offer, till then I'll do my best to troll and rile you up! If you are good at what you do keep at it, there isnt very many on your side of the industry that do business honestly"

If I ever get outtuh Catoosa I might pick on her.
Replied on Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 09:39 AM CST
how long can you guarantee these loads

Replied on Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 09:51 AM CST
Quote: "how long can you guarantee these loads "

Since these are not on a contract I can not gurantee anything, I was just given the oppt to cover these loads during an 18 mth time frame.
Replied on Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 02:54 PM CST
It puts the lotion on the skin........
Replied on Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 08:23 PM CST
+ 1
What if the lady does what she says?

You never know until you try, I talked to her a while back and it just was not for us, this does not mean that her service may not be for others.

I don't do flatbeds, so therefor I can not comment one way or the other on the lane.

The gentleman that put up his rates for both the dry vans and the flats pretty much was validating what she was saying.