Home > Forum > Location For Vibrators On Hoppers

Location for vibrators on hoppers

Feb 18, 2017 at 03:25 PM CST
Wondering what is the best place too locate vibrators on hopper trailers. Knock rails, slope sheets,etc,etc. If you have pics that would be great.thanks
Replied on Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 08:00 PM CST
+ 1
For my 2 cents on the trap frame and on the curb side. The lower you can get one the better it seems to work better to get the flow started and the curb side just because it's not as loud for the driver.
Replied on Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM CST
I have mine located on the trap and have 2 brackets on each trap and use a portable vibrator and for my situation it seams to work well.
Replied on Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 03:38 PM CST
As low as possible ! Place them closer to where the doors open ! I've got 3 on each hopper and works really good. I'm going to put another air supply tank on also.
Replied on Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 05:45 PM CST
Originally Posted by: BILL BRUNS
Quote: "As low as possible ! Place them closer to where the doors open ! I've got 3 on each hopper and works really good. I'm going to put another air supply tank on also."

Don't waste your time with a mounted vibrator. Spend the money and get a suction cup one. You put it where you need to. Works awesome!!!!!
Replied on Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 07:05 PM CST
Originally Posted by: STEVE KRYSL
Quote: "Don't waste your time with a mounted vibrator. Spend the money and get a suction cup one. You put it where you need to. Works awesome!!!!!"

I have that as well. Gonna use both.
Replied on Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 07:07 PM CST
I'VE GOT TEN MOUNTED ON MY TRAILER 1 ON EACH SIDE OF HOPPER AND ONE AT VERY TOP OF SLOPE WHERE STUFF HANGS UP
Replied on Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 07:17 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: BRANDON SICKLES
Quote: "I'VE GOT TEN MOUNTED ON MY TRAILER 1 ON EACH SIDE OF HOPPER AND ONE AT VERY TOP OF SLOPE WHERE STUFF HANGS UP "

I'd like to see a picture of that if you don't mind.
Replied on Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 05:33 AM CST
For sale MT fast vibrator. Used twice. Best offer.