Home > Forum > Who Is Voting For Hillary?

Who is voting for Hillary?

Oct 27, 2016 at 03:59 PM CST
+ 2 - 18
Greetings, do you think most in the trucking industry will be voting for Hillary or Trump? I'm leaning towards HIllary - she just seems more genuine and better for our industry. Thoughts?
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:01 PM CST
+ 5

Holy Crap- he just said that out load...............

Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:09 PM CST
+ 3
What the hell !!!!!!!!
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:09 PM CST
+ 3
Just give her all your money now then
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:12 PM CST
+ 1
And you're a small business owner? Better do some more homework.
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:13 PM CST
+ 2
just what we need more regulation. You been drinkin that frack water in Lincoln or just looking forward to the soup line?
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:14 PM CST
- 2
Why would Trump benefit us haulers more than Hillary? I was raised rural and we always have voted democrat. It is the party of farmers and laborers after all.
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:24 PM CST
+ 4
it's is the party of farmers looking for subsidies and laborers nor wanting to labor. Trump aint perfect but he'll keep us in line.
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 04:32 PM CST
Russ, I was raised union and I still hold my teamsters card. Normally you are correct vote demacrat simply for the working man. NTPP and a continuing NAFTA combined will end us all. My wife and family are preparing in case of mass riots. I am taking off work after the 8th for a couple of days just in case
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 05:12 PM CST
+ 1
He's just kidding guys.pull him in for a reasonable suspicion test anyway.
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 06:05 PM CST
Thanks Jason, i can see where you are coming from. Who do you think will cause bigger riots after they win? Hillary or Trump? Let's keep it civil guys!
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 08:07 PM CST
+ 1
Funny... we're almost at the brink of ww3 with Russia and who ever else over their decides to join them, but the American people have not a clue, and the media isn't talking
Replied on Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:37 PM CST
+ 7 - 1
Mr. Anderson, I have been raised rural as you say and all of my dead ancestors would come from the grave if I ever uttered the word "Democrat" inside my house. I'm in total disbelief that anyone, regardless of race creed or color, would vote for Hillary. Yeah there are a lot of faults with Trump, but let's get real, one election cycle with someone in the White House with a background in business??!!! Our industry is screwed with Hillary. I will leave it here and make one attempt in my life to not insert foot in mouth.
But yeah one thought. Hillary wants to up the minimum wage. McDonald's workers want$15 per hour. When was the last time those workers actually got your order correct? I mean let's get real you might as well tell these idiots just take my money and give me what you want. But hey that's the "Democrat" way Hillary is promoting. Small business with 4 more years of "Democrats"?

Art Pfluger
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:25 AM CST
+ 2
Originally Posted by: ROSE PFLUGER
Quote: "Mr. Anderson, I have been raised rural as you say and all of my dead ancestors would come from the grave if I ever uttered the word "Democrat" inside my house. I'm in total disbelief that anyone, regardless of race creed or color, would vote for Hillary. Yeah there are a lot of faults with Trump, but let's get real, one election cycle with someone in the White House with a background in business??!!! Our industry is screwed with Hillary. I will leave it here and make one attempt in my life to not insert foot in mouth. But yeah one thought. Hillary wants to up the minimum wage. McDonald's workers want$15 per hour. When was the last time those workers actually got your order correct? I mean let's get real you might as well tell these idiots just take my money and give me what you want. But hey that's the "Democrat" way Hillary is promoting. Small business with 4 more years of "Democrats"? Art Pfluger"

And people wonder why we're broke, liberalism is great tell you run out of other people's money
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:14 AM CST
+ 1
well...... hillary or trump..... lets see.... under democratic control of the whitehouse and appointed positions in control , epa, fmsca, dot , irs, etc.... we as small business owners are now forced to pay outrageous amounts of money or be fined if we do not but the mandated health insurance, we are staring in the face of being forced to convert to eld's and also speed limiters quite possibly , emissions standards have become more strict , the dot and epa as well as other govt. entities have been granted the authority to write and institute new rules and laws without congressional approval , as well as levy fines pretty much as they see fit..... hillary or trump you say....... hillary has already publicly stated she supports obamacare.... she stated if you watched the ebates i believ it was in the third one .... when asked , so basically you are prposing 4 more years of the current plans and policies we have now said yes.... that made it easier , much easier to not want to vote for her.......also , for years people have said we need someone frsh , we need someone who is not a polotician , we need someone not afraid to speak their mind , now we have that chance..... lets not fuck it up this time folks
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:46 AM CST
+ 2
Regulation, regulation, more taxes, more govt control, nafta, tpp, abortion on demand, can you imagine CARB nation wide, you bet your ass that will happen...... You think trucking regulations are bad now, wait till the lawyers and mega fleet lobbiest get totally control of trucking.....the mega fleets will be the only ones left.......Hillary will be great till she runs out of others people money to spend.....
Trump 2016.....,time for term limits on all of Washington and Washington must follow the laws they wright not exempt themselves....
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:47 AM CST
+ 4
Maybe if Trump gets in my gran kids can start watching the cookie monster and Looney toons again like we all did
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 09:42 AM CST
Hillary is wanting to put restraint and add more regulations on CDL drivers. If you are going to vote for someone that wants to promote and make a better life for the Owner Operator then you have to vote for Trump. Trump is wanting to help the trucking industry by getting rid of the Obama regulations as far as hours on duty and electronic logs being required. He also is wanting to get rid of some of the exsaust regulations that are required on new trucks. I believe that you need to be informed on who to vote for due to what policies they are wanting to change and not vote so much for the person. Now don't get me wrong Hillary is a bad person and as far as I'm concerned Trucm has made mistakes but I don't believe he is a murder.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:04 AM CST
+ 2
hey Russ if your ok with that battleax takign our guns and killing unborn babies then yah vote for her. tell me why a terrorist has more rights that a fetus. bring back waterbording
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:16 AM CST
+ 2 - 13
I don't know guys, i think there's a lot of support for HIllary from our industry. I think civilized debate is good for everyone. I understand the Trump supporters too. However, i think he would upset Mexicans if he got into office, who make up a lot of our industry and the ag industry as a whole.

Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:47 AM CST
+ 1

KILLARY FOR PRISON !!!

Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:50 AM CST
+ 2
I cant imagine how anyone would vote for hillary with all the things that have come out. With all the dishonesty and corruption surrounding her with the clinton foundation and pay to play and 33000 deleted emails and increasing refugee numbers on and on and on. Trump says he wants term limits and lower taxes less regulation,to stop the illegals from coming in, that in itself is enough to get my vote.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:12 AM CST
+ 2
wow, i can't believe anybody thinks hillary will help the truckers. thanks to Obama, we have MAP21 - the killer of small transportation businesses. I can't imagine how truck could screw us over like the Democrats have done and want to continue to do. Do you really like the shortage of freight, and cuttroat pricing? Trump promises to bring industry back to America.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:16 AM CST
+ 6 - 1
USA cant handle Hillary for 4 years! We truckers and everyone else will be screwed. Hillary doesnt care about nothing other than her own pocketbook and foundation! They don't care about the small businesses and working class, they say they do but it's a lie! George Soros will contiue feeding Hillary until there is total chaos in American. The goverment doesnt back the police officers and there will be no law and order left. Look what BLM has done in the last 2 yrs. Do you have to buy health insurance? Ours is going up again. Now it'll be $1700 per month for myself, wife and 2 kids. Thats with a $6500 deductible and max of $13000. So you add all that up its $33,4000 a year before we are 100% covered. Who can afford that? Don't get me started on the war on God and abortion either. They are taking the prayers out of school, before you know it, we won't even be able to say the Star Spangle Banner because it might offend someone! Mark my words, it will be very ugly and it will get ugly fast. Is Trump a great man, probably not but hes a business man that doesnt need to be bought off like most of our polictians. Term the congress and make them get a job! Make them buy obamacare and see how they like it. Trump has "said" some bad things BUT Hillary has DONE illegal things. Donald never had any intentions of running for president until now and give him a break becasue he doesnt sound presidental, be deal! TRUMP 2016!
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:27 PM CST
Now the FBI is reopening the email scandal , finally maybe the scum will be thrown out
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 01:01 PM CST
+ 1
This will be the first time I have replied to a post on this forum, but, for what it's worth, I have to ad my penny's worth. I cannot fathom, I cannot wrap my head around, I cannot understand why anyone in their right mind would vote for the poster child of a POS like hillary clinton. First of all, that nonsense about democrats being for the worker and farmer is bullshit. Both parties, democrats and republicans, have morphed into one of the same. Neither care one iota about you, me or them. Everything and every law the pass is to benefit the politicians in some shape, form or fashion. Trump isn't perfect, but he understands how to make a buck. Hillary couldn't make a buck if you gave her the printing press, paper, and all the ink she needs. Ask yourself Russ, how do two career politicians, hillary and bill, amass a fortune in excess of a hundred million dollars? Damn thieves!! At least you can see where Trump has been and how he made it. Now that my blood pressure is up, I will end with this. When you get time, put your left hand on your left ear and your right hand on your right ear and gently pull your head out of your ass!
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 01:06 PM CST
+ 1
First time hillary's been probed in a LONG time...poor ol slick willy
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 02:12 PM CST
Hilary also thinks all young adults should get a free college education I put my kids through college I don't think I should pay for someone else's education spend spend spend

Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 02:25 PM CST
+ 1
O Boy I feel like I am on facebook reading this thred
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 02:45 PM CST
fbi just announced they are reopening the email investigation due to finding new emails on anothy weiner and huma abedins servers
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 03:47 PM CST
If you want to go out of business then vote for the nasty lying hag!! Trump is your best bet on growing business and stoping all these new EPA and DOT regulations that are putting a strangle hold on the trucking industry!! Owner operators are the last of the real truckers so be smart!! Wake up America!!
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 04:00 PM CST
+ 1
Hey guys, been a while. I'vbe been watching the colorful rants and raves on the forum silently until now. Rather than writing a book here, I'm just going to say a couple things. We've done the Democrap thing long enough,career politicians are just that. they always have and always will worry most about their own future and making sure they're rolling in cash till they die and well beyond, just take a look at the national debt, I'd NEVER say it's only Democraps adding to the debt but all of them of BOTH parties have been career politicians. Now seeing how porrly things have gone under their thumbs why wouldn';t we want to try electing someone who has NOT been a politician his entire adult life, I believe this country should be run like a business and who better than Trump? I know he's far from perfect and has a bad habit of spouting off at the wrong time with things that seem terrible, BUT, at least he's willing to speak his mind instead of only saying what his contributors want him to say. I normally never divulge who I'm voting for but this time is different. CROOKED HILLARY must NOT get in office, once she's elected we're screwed, it shows the rest of the world that no matter how crooked you are you can still be president, the laws only pertain to NON-Politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 04:07 PM CST
WHAT AMAZES ME IS HOW HILIARY HAS A "10 POINT LEAD" ON TRUMP. EVERYWHERE I GO IN THIS GREAT STATE OF IOWA ITS ALL TRUMP SIGNS IN PEOPLES YARDS AND BUSINESSES BUT SOME HOW SHE IS "WAY" AHEAD IN THE POLLS. EVEN ON HERE 30 PEOPLE WANT TRUMP AND 1 FOR HILIARY. I JUST DONT GET IT. GO GET HER TRUMP!
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 04:18 PM CST
Originally Posted by: CHASE TANKE
Quote: "WHAT AMAZES ME IS HOW HILIARY HAS A "10 POINT LEAD" ON TRUMP. EVERYWHERE I GO IN THIS GREAT STATE OF IOWA ITS ALL TRUMP SIGNS IN PEOPLES YARDS AND BUSINESSES BUT SOME HOW SHE IS "WAY" AHEAD IN THE POLLS. EVEN ON HERE 30 PEOPLE WANT TRUMP AND 1 FOR HILIARY. I JUST DONT GET IT. GO GET HER TRUMP!"

Take look at the ploitical affiliation of most the media conducting these polls. Thats your answer Chase, Trump's claims of the system being "Rigged" is starting to look very likely. I absolutely DESPISE how much influence the electoral colleges have on elections, in my opinion, my vote should have exactly as much influence as any other person in the country but instead we have a few self proclaimed political "Experts" (term used VERY lightly) deciding who wins rather than the actual people they're supposed to represent.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 04:45 PM CST
Originally Posted by: CHASE TANKE
Quote: "WHAT AMAZES ME IS HOW HILIARY HAS A "10 POINT LEAD" ON TRUMP. EVERYWHERE I GO IN THIS GREAT STATE OF IOWA ITS ALL TRUMP SIGNS IN PEOPLES YARDS AND BUSINESSES BUT SOME HOW SHE IS "WAY" AHEAD IN THE POLLS. EVEN ON HERE 30 PEOPLE WANT TRUMP AND 1 FOR HILIARY. I JUST DONT GET IT. GO GET HER TRUMP!"

Chase, hoe right you are. I go to st louis , kc, and springfield missouri areas everyday and to this day have only seen one hillary sign. Going up and down 44 and 70 there are at least a dozen anti hillary signs
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 05:52 PM CST
I'm not voting for Hilary either so don't flame me but let's not get carried away.

In this election there is no user friendly candidate.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 06:01 PM CST
I think trump if he gets in may do ok ...the reason i say this is because i think he's smart enough to know that he don't know what he's doin and hopefully will surround himself with good advisors and delegate people to do the things that need to be done..... one thing about it no matter what though is a;ot of people for years have said ..... we need someone whos not a career politician that ain't scared to say and do what nobody else will...so heres our chance to see if it will work or not
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 06:08 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
My family is going to stock up on food and ammo we are also pulling our money out of the banks and buying plenty of fuel in case of a riot or hackets. May sound crazy but I got a bad feeling if hillary wins, but if trump wins I don't think hillarys supporters will do nothing but stay in their pajamas and shop at walmart
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 06:37 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JASON WEAST
Quote: "My family is going to stock up on food and ammo we are also pulling our money out of the banks and buying plenty of fuel in case of a riot or hackets. May sound crazy but I got a bad feeling if hillary wins, but if trump wins I don't think hillarys supporters will do nothing but stay in their pajamas and shop at walmart"

Russia hates the Clintons
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:00 PM CST
+ 2
Evening, do you think this forum is mostly pro Trump because most of us own the businesses? While most of the owners may be pro Trump, I'm thinking most of our drivers are similar to me and don't think Hillary would be a bad option? For example, here is a link from Mississippi about a long haul driver running as a democrat http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/us/shy-trucker-emerges-as-democrats-pick-for-mississippi-governor.html?_r=0 or here's a link about a group of truckers who actually go so far as to denounce Trump altogether! http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/07/drive-by_truckers_at_dnc_its_t.html

I just think perhaps Trump doesn't have as much support as we think in our industry. Let's not get blinded by hate - let's try to understand the other side.


Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:06 PM CST
HILLARY makes Richard Nixon look like a saint! I had a young man at a place I deliver tell me that he wasn't going to vote because there was not a good choice. I asked him if he liked to hunt and shoot. He said he did and owned several guns. I asked him if he remembered what happened to the price and avalibilty of ammo after the last two elections. Trump has stated several time he will defend our rights to bear arms! Folks it is that simple to me. I am also sorry that Nebraska splits it electorial votes. We have a total of five.
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 08:13 PM CST
Do you want to know what I think?? Hillary should be in prison. PERIOD. I guarantee that if it was me then I would be there by now and the hanging noise would probably be out for treason. Yesterday I finished my annual computer based training for my job here in the fire Dept of our US Government. Do you have any idea how many times I looked at slides and answered questions about about classified material?? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get this stuff. Even a dumb old trucker and fireman like me understands.

Yoy tell me why all the democrats live and breathe that i am wrong in my beliefs because it doesn't agree with theirs.


At your suggestion, I polled my drivers. Most drivers aren't for Hillary. Even they can see she is a criminal and there is no excuse for it
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:13 PM CST
Looks like a weiner is going to choke hillary..
Replied on Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 11:11 PM CST
+ 1
I can't remember who said it or exactly how it goes.....

A democracy will only succeed until the populus realizes they can vote themselves a raise.

Hillary is the minimum wagers voting themselves a raise
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 06:49 AM CST
Originally Posted by: TROY JEFFERS
Quote: "Russia hates the Clintons"

But that never kept them from doing business with them.. Look into the Uranium One deal.
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 07:12 AM CST
Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than all the Trump hotel closets can hold. She talks the good talk.
I will mention everyone should watch Hillary's America. If you think that the democratic party is on your side. It is a very well done film. After that watch Clinton Cash. I believe it can be watched free online. These are undoubtedly the most corrupt people in America. They are no different than the Mafia. To give them the keys to our great country so she can drive it off the cliff, in my opinion would be insane. She not do anything thing for anyone, that she will not benefit from.
Other than open borders one big happy world. Open borders have flooded the market with lower income workers, more workers drive down wages this can apply to drivers. More laborers in the pool to make$15.00 per hour. I just saw minimum wage workers make up 2.8% of the workforce. And the vast majority are 24 and down with most being 18 and under. The Republican establishment is not good here either.
The Supreme Court she will apoint justices that are very liberal and don't think legislating from the bench is wrong if it fits their agenda. This would imperil the second amendment greatly. Also reinforcing abortion rights. How anyone can deliver a baby to the point its head is out, so that they can scramble its brain with scissors is sub human. How anyone can defend it is pure unadulterated evil. That would be Hillary.
Sorry for the rant but these are a few issues I have with her.
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 07:20 AM CST
+ 1
Well if HILDA wins I think I will move to Russa! There Would be less Regulation in Trucking!
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:03 AM CST
We have been totally engulfed in Government Regulations. All are meant to lean towards safety and strengthening the Economy and All have actually hurt the economy and lined someone elses pockets.. Would you just take a look at the crooks there now? 30% of them are related to each other and every bill that is passed was Lobbied for to make money for someone "Other than the Trucker"... E logs, Speed Limiters, Emission Systems? Then to Top it off we sign deals with othe countries to accept their Truckers to haul Freight and leave ours at home... No Trump isn't going to make the Mexicans Mad... The Legal ones don't like the Illegal ones either, but no want wants to hear that part. That's like trouble in the big Cities.. The hard working Blacks don't like the deadbeat Blacks either. So why should we vote for someone who is intent on importing more people, dead set to take away our Firearms in the Name of Child Safety but has no Problem Dissecting them and taking them from the womb.... I will be Voting for Trump..
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:06 AM CST
+ 1

Such a great country and this is what we have to choose from......

Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: JASON WEAST
Quote: "Chase, hoe right you are. I go to st louis , kc, and springfield missouri areas everyday and to this day have only seen one hillary sign. Going up and down 44 and 70 there are at least a dozen anti hillary signs "

Nobody sees Hillary yard signs because her voters don't have yards, hell most don't have citizenship or heartbeats.
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 10:09 AM CST
+ 2
I voted early, I didn't take a chance on xxxxxxx.
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 05:26 PM CST
As a Nebraska Farmer ,,the Republican Party is how most of us vote here. Hillary is going to ruin the farmers in the Midwest if she gets in
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 06:40 PM CST
+ 1
Hillary Is Out For One Person And That's It... HILLARY!!!
Trump Is Out For The Business Person Big And Small. He Is Also For The Trucking Industry Seeing It As The BACKBONE OF AMERICA !!
Trump 2016.. HILLARY FIR PRISON
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 07:31 PM CST
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "I think trump if he gets in may do ok ...the reason i say this is because i think he's smart enough to know that he don't know what he's doin and hopefully will surround himself with good advisors and delegate people to do the things that need to be done..... one thing about it no matter what though is a;ot of people for years have said ..... we need someone whos not a career politician that ain't scared to say and do what nobody else will...so heres our chance to see if it will work or not"

I hope you're right Kevin. That's what I'm counting on too
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:33 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JAMES PANDELIOS
Quote: "I voted early, I didn't take a chance on xxxxxxx. "

James, are u sure it didn't change when u pressed confirm, like sum have been complain in about
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:58 PM CST
Now the powers-that-be are asking if weiner might have snitched on his estranged wife and Hillary in order to save his ass from getting a tree jumper case? It's amazing what happens when you put your dick where it shouldn't be
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 09:45 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
The question isn't who's voting for Hillary but who's voting for anyone of these sum ma biahs!!! I don't get into political discussions but I can understand you not wanting to vote for Hillary... but I think you need psychiatric treatment if you intend to vote for trump... But that's just my opinion... AND it means absolutely NOTHING...
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 10:19 PM CST
you know if you really think about it trump is not in office noe is he an actual politicians and he has already done more than any other career politician in washington.
Replied on Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 11:35 PM CST
Trump is my FU vote to the system. I don't like him anymore then I I like Hillery. I figure we give his ass four years and see just how good he can do at either fixing things of Effing them up even more. In the end we can not trust any politicians to do anything for us, we must do it for ourselves.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:35 AM CST
You are crazy if you are a small business and are thinking about voting for a career criminal that's been in politics her whole life and does nothing but talk you have one chance to get Trump in Please don't screw it up this is a change of a life time to get a real business man that truly love his country and knows how to get shit done. Please
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 01:44 PM CST
+ 2 - 1
There are some that say the environment now is similar to the environment that gave us many terrible leaders during WWII. Specifically anti- immigrant, hatred of foreign races/religions, trade barriers, desire for a country to be "great". They say those same thoughts gave rise to Mussolini and Hitler. What do you guys think?


Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 01:48 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: RUSS ANDERSON
Quote: "There are some that say the environment now is similar to the environment that gave us many terrible leaders during WWII. Specifically anti- immigrant, hatred of foreign races/religions, trade barriers, desire for a country to be "great". They say those same thoughts gave rise to Mussolini and Hitler. What do you guys think? "

Russ, I'm beginning to think you are one of the instigators hired by the DNC.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 01:50 PM CST
Originally Posted by: EDD MCGILL
Quote: "Russ, I'm beginning to think you are one of the instigators hired by the DNC. "

lol!! Why don't you just admit you are a liberal, Iv heard it's a mental disorder and strongly believe
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 01:52 PM CST
That was to original poster
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 04:13 PM CST
Originally Posted by: TROY JEFFERS
Quote: "lol!! Why don't you just admit you are a liberal, Iv heard it's a mental disorder and strongly believe "

Theres no need to flame Russ. Theres no conservative candidate in the race so the only choice we have is in which liberal to vote for.


Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 04:17 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JERRY BECK
Quote: "Theres no need to flame Russ. Theres no conservative candidate in the race so the only choice we have is in which liberal to vote for. "

I never said thier was, trump is not a liberal
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 04:20 PM CST
What is he then ? He isn't conservative.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 04:23 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JERRY BECK
Quote: "What is he then ? He isn't conservative."

I don't know but he's fair from Hillary, obomba or loony Bernie
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 04:39 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Originally Posted by: TROY JEFFERS
Quote: "I don't know but he's fair from Hillary, obomba or loony Bernie "

The argument could be made that at least Hilary pays tax on the money she steals. Trump don't pay any on his haul.

Both of them fleece the government for big bucks, but Hilary pays tax on hers, Trump dont. Trump is a sex predator while reports say Hilary is a lezbo.

Both the lowlife bastards are cut from the same cloth.

The only choice we have is choosing from the 2 liberals.

I repeat. Theres no need to flame Russ.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:02 PM CST
+ 1
As the old expression goes: Follow the money.

Trump has self financed his campaign with at least 47M of his own money, and has only received:
Trump and supporters have raised $437.1M less than Clinton and supporters, who have raised the most in the race
27% of campaign donations came from donations of $200 or less

Less than 1% of Trumps donations came from the Mega Super Pacs. He has self financed more then any one group of donors, the biggest donors being Retirees.

Clinton has spent very little of her own money for the campaign:
Clinton and supporters have raised the most in the race, $437.1M more than Trump and supporters, who have raised the second most
18% of campaign donations came from donations of $200 or less

Clinton has recevied around 28% of her donations from the Mega Super Pacs. Most of her money has been donated by Retirees and Lawyers.

That being said and done, we all know the deal Super Pacs and Lawyers are generally not on our side.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:13 PM CST
Never talk about religion or politics..it will just make friends not friends.. but some really need to check those facts..
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:19 PM CST
I just did Jeff, that came from a comparison that I found that is supposed to be a non-biased group. In this day and age who know what exactly is non-biased. I think people should vote with whoever lines up with what they believe. It just so happens that the two of these jokers really don't represent me either way. I will continue to do what I have in the past, not trust the gooberment and rely on my own good fortune through my own good or bad decisions. At least then I have nobody to blame but myselft for my success or failures.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:25 PM CST
I shouldn't of flamed Russ, it was more of a joke than anything
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 05:33 PM CST
Originally Posted by: ALFRED JORDAN
Quote: "I just did Jeff, that came from a comparison that I found that is supposed to be a non-biased group. In this day and age who know what exactly is non-biased. I think people should vote with whoever lines up with what they believe. It just so happens that the two of these jokers really don't represent me either way. I will continue to do what I have in the past, not trust the gooberment and rely on my own good fortune through my own good or bad decisions. At least then I have nobody to blame but myselft for my success or failures."

Nevada has a little box... none of the above.. its not a vote to anybody.. but makes a statement that you dont like the other choices.. funny thing a couple of years ago.. it won in the democrat primary..so the second guy won

Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 06:26 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: JEFF PEARSON
Quote: "Nevada has a little box... none of the above.. its not a vote to anybody.. but makes a statement that you dont like the other choices.. funny thing a couple of years ago.. it won in the democrat primary..so the second guy won "

My wife is writing her name in. I am thinking of doing the same. That may be a better way to use my vote. Vote for somebody that really does indeed have integrity, smarts, and has never sold our country down the river for money.

Rhonda G. Jordan for President.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 06:26 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JUBENTINO MENDOZA
Quote: " Such a great country and this is what we have to choose from......"

Amen Brother Amen. Since I don't trust either of them I'll be like everybody else and grit my teeth no matter who wins.

I just hope when the election is over the crybabie will hush and the whining will stop.

If your man/woman wins don't gloat. If your man/woman loses don't whine. This is still America and by God we'll get through this debacle too.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 06:41 PM CST
Originally Posted by: TROY JEFFERS
Quote: "I shouldn't of flamed Russ, it was more of a joke than anything"

Troy, no worries. Everyone on this forum has much more in common than not. And if we couldn't take a couple elbows to the ribs every now and then, we wouldn't be in the business.
Replied on Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 07:55 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: RUSS ANDERSON
Quote: "There are some that say the environment now is similar to the environment that gave us many terrible leaders during WWII. Specifically anti- immigrant, hatred of foreign races/religions, trade barriers, desire for a country to be "great". They say those same thoughts gave rise to Mussolini and Hitler. What do you guys think? "

I have to wonder how every country in the middle east would react to a hillary presidentcy? The culture over there is far different from the west. Women are not allowed to hold positions of power,and are treated more like slaves than equals. IS it possible that the entire middle east could unite against us, under a hillary presidentcy? Surely the mullah's would feel threatened by a female president in the white house. And might america's other enemies see an opertunity to take advantage of the situation? Could it be that certan wealthy people are counting on this, as they see an oppertunity to make a lot of money off the defense industry, and that is the real reason that they are supporting Hillary?
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 07:12 AM CST
I don't care if the Mexicans get mad if Trump wins. How about us. They don't care about us.
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 08:46 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: DAVE WINTERS
Quote: "I have to wonder how every country in the middle east would react to a hillary presidentcy? The culture over there is far different from the west. Women are not allowed to hold positions of power,and are treated more like slaves than equals. IS it possible that the entire middle east could unite against us, under a hillary presidentcy? Surely the mullah's would feel threatened by a female president in the white house. And might america's other enemies see an opertunity to take advantage of the situation? Could it be that certan wealthy people are counting on this, as they see an oppertunity to make a lot of money off the defense industry, and that is the real reason that they are supporting Hillary? "

Dave I was interested in that too so I read up on women leaders in the Muslim world. Seems there's no problem with female Prime Ministers and presidents.
  • Benazir Bhutto. Bhutto was the 11th Prime Minister of Pakistan,
  • Megawati Sukarnoputri. ..
  • .Sheikh Hasina.
  • Khaleda Zia. ...
  • Atifete Jahjaga. .
  • Tansu Çiller. ...
  • Mame Madior Boye.
  • Aminiti Touré

Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 09:02 AM CST
Originally Posted by: CRAIG BALES
Quote: "I don't care if the Mexicans get mad if Trump wins. How about us. They don't care about us. "

I totally agree with that statement! "How about Us" that should be the main concern here.
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 09:58 AM CST
Originally Posted by: KIMBERLY ZELESNIK
Quote: "I totally agree with that statement! "How about Us" that should be the main concern here."

But I also heard the statement that says you are already an American be happy with what you have these people have nothing
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:02 AM CST
Originally Posted by: JERRY BECK
Quote: "Dave I was interested in that too so I read up on women leaders in the Muslim world. Seems there's no problem with female Prime Ministers and presidents. Benazir Bhutto. Bhutto was the 11th Prime Minister of Pakistan, Megawati Sukarnoputri. .. .Sheikh Hasina. Khaleda Zia. ... Atifete Jahjaga. . Tansu Çiller. ... Mame Madior Boye. Aminiti Touré "

I would suggest you watch some of the documentries on youtube of how women are abused and treated in the middle east. The treatment of women over there has been rapidly declining since the early 90's. Women are forced to keep their faces covered as a sign of subbmission. Even when hillary traveled over there as secretary of state, she was forced to cover her face up, to submit to the males. The culture over there is moving in a more extreme direction, just as it is here, and in europe. The sad reality is a broken global economy is creating global instability, causing war and famine wich is creating refugee's on a unprecidented scale. The time has now come when it's no longer possible to be everything to everyone. People are going to be forced to pick side's, and it is going to be ugly, as survival alway's is.
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 04:31 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: DAVE WINTERS
Quote: "I would suggest you watch some of the documentries on youtube of how women are abused and treated in the middle east. The treatment of women over there has been rapidly declining since the early 90's. Women are forced to keep their faces covered as a sign of subbmission. Even when hillary traveled over there as secretary of state, she was forced to cover her face up, to submit to the males. The culture over there is moving in a more extreme direction, just as it is here, and in europe. The sad reality is a broken global economy is creating global instability, causing war and famine wich is creating refugee's on a unprecidented scale. The time has now come when it's no longer possible to be everything to everyone. People are going to be forced to pick side's, and it is going to be ugly, as survival alway's is."

Dave not trying to be a smart alec with you but the extremist don't respect our male leaders so I don't understand your position on this.
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 07:39 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JERRY BECK
Quote: "Dave not trying to be a smart alec with you but the extremist don't respect our male leaders so I don't understand your position on this."

Jerry If I hear you correctly your admitting obama's policies have been a failure ? I fear we could go from Bad to worse if we were to loose the few allies we have over there. The last thing we want to do is send a message that we are going to force our way of life down thier throat. I dont see how you can watch those documentries of how women are treated in the middle east on youtube, and look at me with a strait face and say they will respect hillary in the middle east. There is a reason that they are not sending these refugee's to the san fransisco area. America won't change Islam, Islam will change america if given haff a chance. I live 20 miles away from crossroads shopping center, where a recent terrorist attack happened, and was supposed to have familty members there the day it happened. I have seen multiple terror attacks swept under the rug by our government, and white washed by the news media, with in miles of my house. AS for no one respecting our current leaders I would have to agree with you, but why would any nation respect our leaders when we don't either? Our news media throws cops under the bus every day, for doing their job. Our politicians send our jobs oversee's, and gives our few remaining job's away to the refugee's that keep pouring in here.. Now our transportation and food industry is filled with people who want to harm us. Russian telivision has been telling people to prepare for nuclear war, and china continues it's military build up in the pacific, engaging and taunting our military on a daily basis,and we are on the verge of being kicked out of the phillipines and loosing our military bases in that part of the world. The middle east could very well be the lynch pin that set's off the APOCALYPSE, given that it play's a key role in the stock market, and energy prices. I am not trying to be a smart ass with you jerry, just clarify my position and concern.
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 07:47 PM CST
Originally Posted by: DAVE WINTERS
Quote: "Jerry If I hear you correctly your admitting obama's policies have been a failure ? I fear we could go from Bad to worse if we were to loose the few allies we have over there. The last thing we want to do is send a message that we are going to force our way of life down thier throat. I dont see how you can watch those documentries of how women are treated in the middle east on youtube, and look at me with a strait face and say they will respect hillary in the middle east. There is a reason that they are not sending these refugee's to the san fransisco area. America won't change Islam, Islam will change america if given haff a chance. I live 20 miles away from crossroads shopping center, where a recent terrorist attack happened, and was supposed to have familty members there the day it happened. I have seen multiple terror attacks swept under the rug by our government, and white washed by the news media, with in miles of my house. AS for no one respecting our current leaders I would have to agree with you, but why would any nation respect our leaders when we don't either? Our news media throws cops under the bus every day, for doing their job. Our politicians send our jobs oversee's, and gives our few remaining job's away to the refugee's that keep pouring in here.. Now our transportation and food industry is filled with people who want to harm us. Russian telivision has been telling people to prepare for nuclear war, and china continues it's military build up in the pacific, engaging and taunting our military on a daily basis,and we are on the verge of being kicked out of the phillipines and loosing our military bases in that part of the world. The middle east could very well be the lynch pin that set's off the APOCALYPSE, given that it play's a key role in the stock market, and energy prices. I am not trying to be a smart ass with you jerry, just clarify my position and concern."

Yes I realize i had a few spelling errors, LOL
Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 08:49 PM CST
Dave we're on the same team. What I meant is that the radicals don't respect anyone.




Replied on Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 09:08 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JERRY BECK
Quote: "Dave we're on the same team. What I meant is that the radicals don't respect anyone. "

Glad to hear that, cause your one of the folks i like hearing from.
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 08:20 AM CST
Originally Posted by: DAVE WINTERS
Quote: "Glad to hear that, cause your one of the folks i like hearing from."

Thanks Dave. I get carried away some times over greedy brokers and I complain about unprofessional and unsafe new generation drivers but I mean well.
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 11:49 AM CST
And the Lord said when the good is in power people rejoice, and when wicked are in power people groan
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 02:33 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
If Trump wins it will change from the United States of America to the United States of Trump. Your waistline will decide if you can be successful or not in his world. Somehow, whoever wins I hope the country will survive. I have positioned myself for lean times and plan to prosper.
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 03:20 PM CST
Originally Posted by: RUSS ANDERSON
Quote: "Why would Trump benefit us haulers more than Hillary? I was raised rural and we always have voted democrat. It is the party of farmers and laborers after all."

That's the problem in America today - vote party line insteas of researching the person you are voting for. Hell if Adolphus Hitler ran for president would you have voted for him just because he was your parties nominee.

Hillary Clinton will tax and regulate all independents right out of business. Might as well quit now if you put her in office.
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 03:25 PM CST
- 1
All I know is we are in deep doodoo for the next four years no matter who is elected :(
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 03:28 PM CST
- 1
Originally Posted by: ALFRED JORDAN
Quote: "My wife is writing her name in. I am thinking of doing the same. That may be a better way to use my vote. Vote for somebody that really does indeed have integrity, smarts, and has never sold our country down the river for money. Rhonda G. Jordan for President."

If you choose to write your name in you might as well vote for Hillary. Your vote will not be counted.
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 04:23 PM CST
+ 4
I'm Voting for Hillary to go to JAIL....

The Lawyer's Party
This pins the responsibility on what’s wrong, and who’s involved, in todays America. Disgusting!
The Lawyer's Party A LAWYER WITH A BRIEFCASE CAN STEAL MORE THAN A THOUSAND MEN WITH GUNS.

This is very interesting! I never thought about it this way.

The Lawyers' Party, By Bruce Walker

The Democratic Party has become the Lawyers Party.

Barack Obama is a lawyer. Michelle Obama is a lawyer.

Hillary Clinton is a lawyer. Bill Clinton is a lawyer.

John Edwards is a lawyer. Elizabeth Edwards was a lawyer.

Every Democrat nominee since 1984 went to law school (although Gore did not graduate).

Every Democrat vice presidential nominee since 1976, except for Lloyd Bentsen, went to law school.

Look at leaders of the Democrat Party in Congress:

Harry Reid is a lawyer. Nancy Pelosi is a lawyer.

The Republican Party is different.

President Bush is a businessman.

Vice President Cheney is a businessman.

The leaders of the Republican Revolution:

Newt Gingrich was a history professor.

Tom Delay was an exterminator. Dick Armey was an economist.

House Minority Leader Boehner was a plastic manufacturer.

The former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist is a heart surgeon.

Who was the last Republican president who was a lawyer? Gerald Ford, who left office 31 years ago and who barely won the Republican nomination as a sitting president, running against Ronald Reagan in 1976.

The Republican Party is made up of real people doing real work, who are often the targets of lawyers.

The Democrat Party is made up of lawyers. Democrats mock and scorn men who create wealth, like Bush and Cheney, or who heal the sick, like Frist, or who immerse themselves in history, like Gingrich. The Lawyers Party sees these sorts of people, who provide goods and services that people want, as the enemies of America .. And, so we have seen the procession of official enemies, in the eyes of the Lawyers Party, grow.

Against whom do Hillary and Obama rail?....Pharmaceutical companies, oil companies, hospitals, manufacturers, fast food restaurant chains, large retail businesses, bankers, and anyone producing anything of value in our nation. This is the natural consequence of viewing everything through the eyes of lawyers. Lawyers solve problems by successfully representing their clients, in this case the American people. Lawyers seek to have new laws passed, they seek to win lawsuits, they press appellate courts to overturn precedent, and lawyers always parse language to favor their side.

Confined to the narrow practice of law, that is fine. But it is an awful way to govern a great nation. When politicians as lawyers begin to view some Americans as clients and other Americans as opposing parties, then the role of the legal system in our life becomes all-consuming. Some Americans become adverse parties of our very government. We are not all litigants in some vast social class-action suit. We are citizens of a republic that promises us a great deal of freedom from laws, from courts, and from lawyers.

Today, we are drowning in laws; we are contorted by judicial decisions; we are driven to distraction by omnipresent lawyers in all parts of our once private lives. America has a place for laws and lawyers, but that place is modest and reasonable, not vast and unchecked. When the most important decision for our next president is whom he will appoint to the Supreme Court, the role of lawyers and the law in America is too big.

When House Democrats sue America in order to hamstring our efforts to learn what our enemies are planning to do to us, then the role of litigation in America has become crushing.

Perhaps Americans will understand that change cannot be brought to our nation by those lawyers who already largely dictate American society and business. Perhaps Americans will see that hope does not come from the mouths of lawyers but from personal dreams nourished by hard work. Perhaps Americans will embrace the truth that more lawyers with more power will only make our problems worse.

The United States has 5% of the world’s population and 66% of the world’s lawyers! Tort (Legal) reform legislation has been introduced in congress several times in the last several years to limit punitive damages in ridiculous lawsuits such as spilling hot coffee on yourself and suing the establishment that sold it to you and also to limit punitive damages in huge medical malpractice lawsuits. This legislation has continually been blocked from even being voted on by the Democrat Party. When you see that 97% of the political contributions from the American Trial Lawyers Association go to the Democrat Party, then you realize who is responsible for our medical and product costs being so high!
Replied on Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 09:08 PM CST
- 1
Wow this post has some mileage.

My take on the democratic party, mainly the hierarchy. It is in no way meant to disparage any of the working men and women out there.

I heard someone say that they didn't leave the democratic party it left them. I feel the same about the Republican party.
What I have noticed is the hard left stance and agenda that leadership pushes. And while in the truck I ponder such things. I was listening to a message from one of my favorite preachers, and a light went off in my head as he spoke. Years ago the leftist and the aclu worked to remove the Bible from school, and now any public display of religion is deluged by legal battles. Our Constitution is under attack and we are continually giving up our rights.
Then I came to the realization. The Bible is a contract between God and his people. You obey and accept Christ as your savior, your reward is heaven.
The Constitution is the Contract between the government and its people. And again the same thing applies. You live by the statutes of the government. You are free to live the American dream. Limited only by your potential, hard work and the free market economy.
The leftist don't like this because it limits what they can do. They don't want any document or person to tell them that they can't do whatever they want. They removed the Bible because it convicted them of their immoral behavior such as adultery and other perversions in that manner. Not to mention the base of the Ten Commandments. The Constitution limits them also that is why it is under attack. They want no absolutes and no authority over them, God & the Constitution.
That is why they want open borders, gay marriage etc. I want to do what I want and no one can stop me is their attitude. I believe that is the root of common core also. 2+3=9 is correct if you can justify it in your mind. Math is an absolute but not to them now, because you are always right even when it's wrong.
Replied on Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 08:38 AM CST
Voting for Hilliary and being intimate with livestock are two things you shouldn't announce publicly
Replied on Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 08:40 AM CST
The answer to your question has already been ansered in the voter fraud cases in past elections. When bush thought he was losing due to exit polls he was ready to conceed victory but when it was thought to be to close to call, did not conceed but after he was confirmed to be the winner the democrats did everything in thier power to try and take the election by claming voter fraud which they still beat like a dead horse.