LAREDO FLATBEDS

Apr 16, 2018 at 11:26 AM CST
+ 3 - 2
I have 100 loads a month out of Laredo going to GA, NC, and FL. 6' tarps required. 4x4 dun x8

20-25 a week. 100 a month. guarenteed. Let me know if you are interested in regular freight!
Replied on Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:02 PM CST
Please let those interested know what we'd be hauling...


Thanks
Replied on Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 03:25 PM CST
- 1
I may be able to help you out, if you want to send your load list to me I can post to our dispatch network with access to 1000s of carriers all over the US, no cost to you. we are payed by the carriers. [email protected]
Replied on Wed, May 02, 2018 at 07:59 AM CST
What area of Fl? rates?
Replied on Wed, May 02, 2018 at 08:07 AM CST
+ 1 - 4
Originally Posted by: JUSTIN SONNENTAG
Quote: "I may be able to help you out, if you want to send your load list to me I can post to our dispatch network with access to 1000s of carriers all over the US, no cost to you. we are payed by the carriers. [email protected]"

if you are so ...all about helping truckers...... why don't you charge the shippers and let the truckers keep thier money ?..... I mean , you are here to provide a service to help truckers improve thier bottom line and increase thier profits , right ?
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:56 PM CST
+ 3
Kevin... if you're going to talk a big game then show us what you're worth and get some trucks in Laredo. I've got plenty of money.

Pick in Laredo:
Drop in the following areas:
Orlando, FL
Atlanta, GA
Nashville, TN

6' Tarps required. Let me know what day your truck will be there and I'll build the load to where you want to go.

This goes for anyone with flatbeds or step decks. If you want to log into this forum and complain

Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 01:02 PM CST
+ 1 - 3
i see mouth but i don't see money , so ...put your money where your mouth is.... show me...show all of us numbers and make us want to come to laredo.... i don't visit shitholes on dares or speculation.......
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 01:36 PM CST
+ 5
If you don't visit shitholes on dares how did you end up in a thread titled LAREDO FLATBEDS?

Either way... this is what I'm currently paying trucks. If I'm not in the ball park let me know.
Laredo to Fort Myers, FL $3800
Laredo to Orlando, $3400
Laredo to Quincy, FL $2600
Laredo to Norcross, GA $2800


Must have 6' tarps!
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 03:19 PM CST
- 4
so your paying roughly 2.65 per mile no fsc and are gonna be nice and let me tarp it for free....not to mention the loads go into a dead zone for flatbed freight...... sounds like an awesome deal..... i think i'll have to pass. give me a shout when you get it up to 3.40 per mile , 20% fsc and 150 tarp pay.... i might raise an eyebrow.... until then good luck.
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 03:39 PM CST
+ 4
Just curious on your FSC logic? You are expecting a shipper to pay you .68 a mile fuel surcharge? Please enlighten us mere mortals on your reasoning on this.
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 03:47 PM CST
+ 4
If you want $3 a mile +$0.40 FSC done. No problem adding the $150 on top of that for the "extra work" tarping.

I didnt jump on this board to make myself money... I'm here because im out of trucks and I want to keep my customer. No problem losing money on my end to get these moved.
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:00 PM CST
- 2
Originally Posted by: RUSS WILLIAMS
Quote: "Just curious on your FSC logic? You are expecting a shipper to pay you .68 a mile fuel surcharge? Please enlighten us mere mortals on your reasoning on this."

is there any reason you should not pay it ?
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:01 PM CST
+ 2 - 3
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "If you want $3 a mile +$0.40 FSC done. No problem adding the $150 on top of that for the "extra work" tarping. I didnt jump on this board to make myself money... I'm here because im out of trucks and I want to keep my customer. No problem losing money on my end to get these moved. "

3.40 per mile.....20% fsc.....150 tarp
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:09 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "3.40 per mile.....20% fsc.....150 tarp"

How many trucks? Which lane?
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:23 PM CST
- 2
hmmm..i dunno tell me and everyone else what each load pays.....with your new rate
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:29 PM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: KEVIN SINGLETARY
Quote: "hmmm..i dunno tell me and everyone else what each load pays.....with your new rate"

I dont underatand the confusion. You said you wanted $3.40 + 20% FSC + $150 because you are lazy. Lets do it. Laredo to FL.
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 04:35 PM CST
- 3
waiting on you to set those rates in stone..... in black and white so that any other guys in or headed to laredo can take advantage of them as well .....
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 08:50 PM CST
+ 1
just wondering if you had a logic to this magic number or you pulled it out of your ass while scratching your brain.
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 08:58 PM CST
- 2
lol , not your game russ...you don't get to play , now run along lil fella
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:00 PM CST
- 3
oh and another thing russ....still waiting on you to answer why a shipper should not pay a fsc.... if you can that is.....oh wait your a broker ..i think the classic line is....well its figured into the rate ...ain't that the classic line russ , along with all in all in..lmao
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:27 PM CST
who said anything about a shipper not paying a fuel surcharge? I never said that. I was asking how you came up with a 20% surcharge? you do know the original purpose of the FSC don't you?
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:31 PM CST
- 1
you still have not answered my question russ...is there a problem answering my question ??
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:38 PM CST
- 1
oh and furthermore , there is now law requiring a shipper to pay a fuel surcharge.

I own my company and i set my rates , my fsc and my accessorials not you not anyone else.

a fuel surcharge is put into place to help recoup operating expenses on the heels of rising fuel cost

if i so choose because i and not you or anyone else owns my company i could enstate a having to put up with a brokers shit and lies surcharge of 50%..my fompany my rules once again russ.

if you do not like my rates my rules or my way of operating MY business then move along. you do not need me and i do not need you ,

I would say that pretty much sums it up as well as we are done...correct , russ ?


Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:45 PM CST
enlighten us all with the "law" regarding mandatory FSC. just curious, does that tin foil hat get uncomfortably warm in your Moms basement?
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 09:48 PM CST
- 1
that was a typo there is no law requiring anyone to pay a fsc. but nice try
Replied on Mon, May 21, 2018 at 11:29 PM CST
+ 3 - 1
Kevin, I know Russ said I wasn't allowed to be a resident of Texas, but your just out of control. I don't know this logistics guy, but why couldn't you just ssa for your rates and demands and move on? You take idiot to a whole new level. You rant with out proof.
Yes I know you will spend hours disparaging me. Go for it. I have things to do.

Art Pfluger

Replied on Tue, May 22, 2018 at 07:34 AM CST
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "I dont underatand the confusion. You said you wanted $3.40 + 20% FSC + $150 because you are lazy. Lets do it. Laredo to FL."

Are ga and Tn loads steady and at same rates
Replied on Tue, May 22, 2018 at 08:18 AM CST
- 2
thanks Art , good to know you care. exactly how is it that i'm out of control ? is it because unlike all the other little sheep i just won't eat the shit thats shoveled my way. Russ...ehhh he's just another broker.
Replied on Tue, May 22, 2018 at 08:26 AM CST
+ 1
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "If you want $3 a mile +$0.40 FSC done. No problem adding the $150 on top of that for the "extra work" tarping. I didnt jump on this board to make myself money... I'm here because im out of trucks and I want to keep my customer. No problem losing money on my end to get these moved. "

Nice to see a straightforward answer on this forum for a change. Just remember this - no point in arguing with someone who can't legally haul your freight anyways. Best of luck.
Replied on Tue, May 22, 2018 at 04:11 PM CST
+ 7
Completely forgot about this thread when I got to the house.

Ted - Yes. I always have loads in Laredo. No I will not pay the rate I gave to Kevin. I'd pay Kevin just out of spite if I thought he would actually do it, but he has absolutely zero couth and is just here to shake things up.

Kevin - Who pissed in your cereal? You own your own business so you can charge whatever you want and I respect that. As you've clearly stated you have every right to charge xyz for this or that, but you're being a hypocrite if you get upset when others disagree on how you came up with your numbers. I don't think for one second you replied to my post with the intentions of actually taking a load; no matter where it was or how much it paid, but I do think you were trying to stir some things up to make a point... so what's your point? It's never safe to assume anything and I don't have time to read between the lines so just say it. Let us know.
Replied on Tue, May 22, 2018 at 06:11 PM CST
+ 10
My god. Between the freeloaders posting loads on the forum board and the winetits bickering back and forth about things that don’t amount to crap this whole load board has become a joke. I’ve gotten some good paying loads off here and looked into some that were not worth talking about. Politely declined and I moved on. Did everyone forget what this is even about. Just politely decline. No one said you had to explain yourself. This arguing back and forth is for little kids. Everyone needs to just rise above it.
Replied on Wed, May 23, 2018 at 08:18 AM CST
+ 1
Oh the fuel sur-charge... Itemize the rate any way you want. The number at the bottom is what matters to me.
Replied on Wed, May 23, 2018 at 08:38 AM CST
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "Completely forgot about this thread when I got to the house. Ted - Yes. I always have loads in Laredo. No I will not pay the rate I gave to Kevin. I'd pay Kevin just out of spite if I thought he would actually do it, but he has absolutely zero couth and is just here to shake things up. Kevin - Who pissed in your cereal? You own your own business so you can charge whatever you want and I respect that. As you've clearly stated you have every right to charge xyz for this or that, but you're being a hypocrite if you get upset when others disagree on how you came up with your numbers. I don't think for one second you replied to my post with the intentions of actually taking a load; no matter where it was or how much it paid, but I do think you were trying to stir some things up to make a point... so what's your point? It's never safe to assume anything and I don't have time to read between the lines so just say it. Let us know. "

Please give me your flatbed list out of Laredo, [email protected]
Replied on Wed, May 23, 2018 at 09:04 AM CST
- 2
Hello. I would like to help with your loads. Please email [email protected] with your lanes and information. Thanks!
Replied on Wed, May 23, 2018 at 03:15 PM CST
Originally Posted by: JAKE DURST
Quote: "My god. Between the freeloaders posting loads on the forum board and the winetits bickering back and forth about things that don’t amount to crap this whole load board has become a joke. I’ve gotten some good paying loads off here and looked into some that were not worth talking about. Politely declined and I moved on. Did everyone forget what this is even about. Just politely decline. No one said you had to explain yourself. This arguing back and forth is for little kids. Everyone needs to just rise above it. "

Agreed.
Replied on Sun, May 27, 2018 at 07:13 AM CST
Originally Posted by: DEAN HUGHSON
Quote: "Oh the fuel sur-charge... Itemize the rate any way you want. The number at the bottom is what matters to me."

All of my loads are a straight flat rate. Take or leave it. Brokers can't work for free either. Your broker is also your dispatcher. It is time consuming and impossible to drive and look for a load at the same time. We need to help each other.
[email protected]
www.huhulogistics.com
Replied on Sun, May 27, 2018 at 09:02 AM CST
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "Completely forgot about this thread when I got to the house. Ted - Yes. I always have loads in Laredo. No I will not pay the rate I gave to Kevin. I'd pay Kevin just out of spite if I thought he would actually do it, but he has absolutely zero couth and is just here to shake things up. Kevin - Who pissed in your cereal? You own your own business so you can charge whatever you want and I respect that. As you've clearly stated you have every right to charge xyz for this or that, but you're being a hypocrite if you get upset when others disagree on how you came up with your numbers. I don't think for one second you replied to my post with the intentions of actually taking a load; no matter where it was or how much it paid, but I do think you were trying to stir some things up to make a point... so what's your point? It's never safe to assume anything and I don't have time to read between the lines so just say it. Let us know. "

Ok thanks I'll ck with you when we head that way. We talk rate on the phone when I'm ready to load
Replied on Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 07:53 AM CST
I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF LAREDO LOADS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. 6' Tarps required. Laredo to TX, FL, and GA. Let me know if you would be interested.
Replied on Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 07:33 AM CST
I run mcallen to fl regurarly. Shoot me an email @ [email protected]
Replied on Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 04:11 PM CST
Shoot me an email. Thanks [email protected]
Replied on Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 09:07 AM CST
Email me at [email protected]. We are here in Laredo and ready to help with what we can.

thanks,
Louie Ybarra
Replied on Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:51 AM CST
Originally Posted by: CHAD CHARYLE
Quote: "I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF LAREDO LOADS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. 6' Tarps required. Laredo to TX, FL, and GA. Let me know if you would be interested. "

Please let me know if your customer ever sells to Canada, thanks!
Replied on Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 05:38 AM CST
Add me to your list - [email protected]

Thanks a million!
Replied on Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 10:15 PM CST
Please send me more info
[email protected]
Replied on Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 07:06 AM CST
- 1
Let me know if you still need some assitance [email protected]
Replied on Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 01:55 PM CST
- 3
Hey Chad I'm Brian and I work for Total Quality Logistics! Let me know if still need help covering loads. I have access to over 70k+ carriers all across the US so I wont have trouble getting flatbed carriers out of Laredo. Shoot me an email [email protected] and let me get your freight moved!!